PDA

View Full Version : strikes industries lower parts kit

mjvale1
09-02-16, 20:09
I did a search on here and google and couldnt find anything, maybe some one has a link. I picked up 2 strike industries lower kits from primary arms for thier labor day sell for 40 bucks could pass it up for a parts kit and a budget build. I just cant find any reviews on these lower kits thou

TomMcC
09-03-16, 02:12
Looks like you'll be the first. I do use their 5 rd PMAG extensions, and think they work well.

slowlowmiata
09-03-16, 07:45
Most of their stuff is pretty decent for what you pay. Their foregrip is really nice, need to build another upper up so I can use it

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

mjvale1
09-03-16, 23:26
Guess I will have to do a comparison myself, not very good with calipers but I have a scale, try to examine everything and let you all know

lrc
09-03-16, 23:42
according to one of the reviews it's made in Taiwan.

Hammertime
09-04-16, 00:50
Taiwan China

Damn! That would be a no-go for me. I have used CMMG Premium, DPMS, Stag, and Colt with great results.

HT

mjvale1
09-04-16, 00:54
Ok didnt use the calipers but eye balled them, have a week old baby and 2 year old toddler taking up my time. I did attach photos of the trigger and hammer and sear. All seem to way the same. The oiled up ones on the left are spikes tactical and ones one right are strike. Both weigh the same. Only difference is the safe switch. The strikes is a 3 piece combo as to the regular 1 piece selector normally found. As of the other peices and detents and springs look all the same except for the strike industry detents are black instead of the normal copper or silver. When I say detents I mean the little metal pieces that hold the tare down screws from comming out. So I assume if your putting the lower together and one flys out probably wont find it so be careful. The pamplet that comes with the parts does say designed in california but made in Taiwan. Which kinda sucks. Like I said im going to use one for a budget build and one as a backup parts kit.