PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: Looking to trade or sell fully loaded IWI Tavor for SR-15 Mod 2 ***PICS****

Blak1508
09-03-16, 21:32
The Tavor has roughly 100 rounds through it and has been mostly a safe queen. It has seen more time getting upgrades from me than actual trigger time. I am just starting to come to terms that the Bullpup is not for me. I have wanted a SR-15 MOD 2 for a long time and since I run the AR platform just about every weekend I know that I will get more usage from the KAC and someone will treat the Tav to the trigger time it deserves. I am mainly looking for the KAC SR-15 MOD 2 and would like to trade straight up Anyhow here is the important info, the specs;

IWI Tavor Black 16.5 inch barrel
Gearhead works TMF = Modular forgrip that accepts Magpul panels and also provides a place to add a taclight, I will send OEM forgrip also
Geissele Super Sabra Gen 2
Geissele Lightning Bow Trigger

Original 30 round mag

Klarus XT-11 600( It may be 700) lum tac light with pressure switch (already installed) I will also send the normal tail cap for normal operation or if you want to switch out the tac light.
KAC handstop
Battlecomp 1.0
Orginal box and tools with the addition of the barrel removal tool that was purchased afterward from IWI.
All together I have put over $700 into the Tavor
***No optics are included in trade unless willing to trade back or pay for them separate. Just let me know what you have.**

PM me for any offers and I am open to discuss any trade ideas or $$ on my end or yours to make this even. I know the price of both the TAV and the SR-15 mod 2 so I know with the included this is just about a spot on trade. I will put a tag of 2200, if looking to buy the TAVOR outright. New price below ****

***EDIT : Drop down to 2100, make me an offer

Blak1508
09-10-16, 13:35
Bump up for some air.

Blak1508
10-01-16, 20:21
Bump it up, I really want this KAC, my lack of patience is your gain =)