PDA

View Full Version : Shooters Warehouse?

Marv669
09-06-16, 18:57
Does anyone have any experience with shooterswarehouse.com? i ordered an upper receiver and stock on Thursday 9/1/16 and the order hasn't even been processed yet. I've emailed them, no response. They supposedly have a chat service for questions and I've tried it but it says no one is available.

Would you guys start working with the bank to get credit reversed or would you wait longer.

Thanks in advance.

Marv

wildcard600
09-06-16, 20:53
Maybe they hired some ex-PSA employees for their shipping department.

Marv669
09-06-16, 21:10
if I don't hear from them by tomorrow afternoon I'm reversing the charge on my card.

Striker6
09-06-16, 21:19
I know that waiting sucks, but with the holiday it has only been 2 full business days.
Their communication blackout is frustrating, but I say give them to at least Friday.
Just my opinion.

Marv669
09-06-16, 21:55
Thanks for the replies!

On the same day (actually about 20 min after placing the order with shooters warehouse) I also placed an order with two other places, joebob outfitters and Entirely Crimson, and I received those orders today.
1. Website says "Place your order before 5:00 p.m. EST, 2:00 p.m. PST Monday-Friday and your order will ship the same day!" It wasn't
2. As far as I can tell, the order hasn't even been processed.
3. Clicking the "Live Chat" gets me "Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you." No one has been available all day.
4. And though I leave a message, I don't get a reply.

Four things that their website claims have so far proven untrue.

Am I over thinking this?

Don't hold back guys just because I'm the new guy, :)

wildcard600
09-07-16, 00:25
Thanks for the replies!

On the same day (actually about 20 min after placing the order with shooters warehouse) I also placed an order with two other places, joebob outfitters and Entirely Crimson, and I received those orders today.
1. Website says "Place your order before 5:00 p.m. EST, 2:00 p.m. PST Monday-Friday and your order will ship the same day!" It wasn't
2. As far as I can tell, the order hasn't even been processed.
3. Clicking the "Live Chat" gets me "Our agents are not available right now. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you." No one has been available all day.
4. And though I leave a message, I don't get a reply.

Four things that their website claims have so far proven untrue.

Am I over thinking this?

Don't hold back guys just because I'm the new guy, :)

Not every vendor is on top of shipping with the quickness. I had an order for some "in stock" magpul bits through PSA that i placed on the 18th of August, it just shipped today. Compare that to BCM where I usually get shipping confirmation within hours if I place an order early in the day.

I would give them a little more time to respond IMO especially considering the holiday weekend.

Marv669
09-07-16, 05:29
I'll wait a couple more days and see if they respond.

Thanks

Tigereye
09-07-16, 06:07
I've never heard of them. There seem to be several different Shooters Warehouses in my brief google search. I would tell you that if it's bugging you really bad then call the credit card company and ask them how to proceed and stay within their timeframe to ensure your refund. The google search may or may not make you feel better. Next time, ask the question about them before you order or better yet, order from a company that others recommend. There is a ton of info. on here about legit companies.
I hope it turns out well.

Whytep38
09-07-16, 13:21
Another thing to do: check the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I do that for every vendor I use for the first time. Not everyone has a reputation (good or bad) on the forums. You'd be surprised at the number of relatively unknown vendors who have A+ records ... and the number of ones with D or F records.

Marv669
09-07-16, 13:38
Thanks for the replies!

The shooters warehouse I ordered from is out of Reno Nevada with their warehouse in Texas. I'm still unable to find a phone number for them but I have read people have had similar dealings with them.

I'm currently in the process of working with my Card company to get my money back. No more waiting.
I wanted to start my upper build but upper receivers are getting more scarce by the day. I think I'm just going to buy an upper group and be done with it.

Thanks again guys!

I'll post my baby when I'm done with her!

Marv

Curh
09-07-16, 15:28
I have ordered from them (believe its the same one) with no issue. Doesnt mean they dont have issues tho!