PDA

View Full Version : Darren Seals Found Murdered.

Averageman
09-07-16, 10:11
If you don't remember this guy he was very active in Ferguson after Mike Brown was shot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/07/us/ferguson-protest-leader-darren-seals-found-dead-in-vehicle.html?_r=0

The body of an activist from St. Louis who led protests about the fatal police shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., in 2014 was found with a gunshot wound in the charred remains of a vehicle on Tuesday morning, according to the police and news accounts.

The activist, Darren Seals, 29, was found inside the vehicle on Diamond Drive in Riverview in St. Louis County around 1:50 a.m., the St. Louis County Police Department said in a statement. The vehicle had been on fire and he was found after the flames were extinguished.

The police said Mr. Seals had lived at an address on Millburn Drive in St. Louis, about 12 miles from where his body was found. The case is being investigated as a homicide by the department’s Bureau of Crimes Against Persons. The motive for the killing was unknown.

He was a big part of the whole "Hands Up, Don't Shoot." protest.

Digital_Damage
09-07-16, 10:52
my guess is over donated money.

Averageman
09-07-16, 11:09
After I found the article I did a little Google search.
To say some of the reply's were "Unique" is a bit of an understatement.
Donated Money or ??? It would appear he was very critical of certain Politicians and homosexuals.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-07-16, 14:51
What donated money?

platoonDaddy
09-07-16, 15:24

Averageman
09-07-16, 15:31
He was an activist, I'm pretty sure there was some donated money moving around.
http://www.inquisitr.com/3489569/darren-daren-seals-facebook-snapchat-seals-death-killed-activists-twitter-tweet-about-10-cops-pulling-guns-on-him-gets-buzz/
That link has a claim made by Darren that he was pulled over and threatened by Detectives shortly before he was murdered. I'm pretty sure it is BS, but it certainly stirs the pot now doesn't it? If someone wanted to take him out, the perfect time to do so was after posting some malarkey like that.
We pretty much have this guy to thank for "Hands Up Don't Shoot."

SteyrAUG
09-07-16, 18:51
I think the important thing here is for the police department to show restraint and let the local community solve some of these problems. No need to spend tax payer dollars. Perhaps the BLM movement can get donations to hire a private investigator.

Averageman
09-07-16, 19:57
You wouldn't guess, but one of the groups he had issued with was BLM. He claimed they were outsiders to Ferguson.

Benito
09-07-16, 22:12
What a shame. A national treasure he was.

ColtSeavers
09-07-16, 22:50
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/9e/9e4f8c24da2cae8e32ddaab2d5620c316c11bdb76279c955f5833b9c81b30d24.jpg

Straight Shooter
09-07-16, 22:53
Even if cops had nothing what-so-ever to do with this shit stain's death..."dey did it".
Personally- I HOPE they did. But, I don't think they did.

3 AE
09-08-16, 02:16

:laugh: Now THAT made my day. Well done.

Moose-Knuckle
09-08-16, 02:51
Hmmm, got to wonder if Micheal Brown Jr's mother put a cap in his ass over proceeds from t-shirt sales . . .

Straight Shooter
09-08-16, 10:02
Hmmm, got to wonder if Micheal Brown Jr's mother put a cap in his ass over proceeds from t-shirt sales . . .

HA! Wouldn't nothing surprise me about this bunch at this point. About the time you think they've done all the wackadoo shit they can do...they pull some even more wackadoo shit.
What clowns those pieces of shit are.

Averageman
09-08-16, 13:18
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-darren-seals-20160907-snap-htmlstory.html
No suspects have been arrested or identified, and police have not suggested a motive.

Some activists were chilled by the resemblance of Seals’ death to the unsolved killing of Deandre Joshua in Ferguson two years ago.

Joshua, 20, was also found shot dead in a burning vehicle on the night that St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCulloch announced that a grand jury had declined to indict Officer Darren Wilson for shooting unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown.
At least four other St. Louis-area men have been found shot dead in burning cars in recent years, though it’s unclear if any of those cases were linked in any way. McGuire said such cases were unusual, and St. Louis city police did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

“At this time the two homicides are not linked,” St. Louis County police spokesman Shawn McGuire said in an email. He declined to release more details on the manner of Seals’ death, citing the ongoing investigation.

Seems to be a popular way to deal with someone you've shot.

Firefly
09-08-16, 13:25
I think the important thing here is for the police department to show restraint and let the local community solve some of these problems. No need to spend tax payer dollars. Perhaps the BLM movement can get donations to hire a private investigator.

This. If you are gonna scream "F da poleese" and show your natural ass then don't bother calling them when your shit turns sideways

Averageman
09-08-16, 13:37
I'm just curious to hear from those of you who have served in Law Enforcement, "Is this common?"
I'm pretty sure it is going to ruin a lot of evidence, but likely not all of it, is this a pretty common thing?

Hootiewho
09-09-16, 11:15
Was there a sign that said Los Pepes wuz here found near?