PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: M&P Compact 40S&W with Apex, Ameriglow, also 9mm and 357sig barrel options...

78Staff
09-10-16, 20:37
Very clean S&W M&Pc 40S&W, has less than 100 rounds on stock S&W barrel (honestly, maybe none, I don't recall shooting the 40 barrel at all.) Has Apex Duty/Carry AEK kit and trigger, and Ameriglow I-Dot Pro sights. Includes 3 10 round magazines with finger extension, plus 1 10 round with Mecgar +2 baseplate (for Beretta, modded) extension, and I"m sure I have the original baseplate laying around as well. And of course box, grip panels, paperwork, etc. Will include two X-Grip extenders for FS mags as well - $450

Also a Storm Lake 9mm conversion barrel and 3 9mm Compact magazines - this barrel has less than 500 rounds - Add to above for $150

Also a Storm Lake 357sig barrel with less than 200 rounds for this setup as well - Add to above for $115

Will discount total package price with 40c and both additional barrels/mags - $650.

Item will be shipped FFL to FFL. Payment by paypal F&F or add 4%, or Check/MO and ships when clears.

Could be interested in trades involving a Dan Wesson VBOB, Guardian, Colt Defender 45 or 9mm, or maybe a G19, or Dillon XL650 or 1050...