PDA

View Full Version : Good person with gun stops bad guys with guns at Kansas Walmart!

RazorBurn
09-11-16, 22:46
Just read this on Fox News. Good person with gun stops bad guy(s) with guns. Of course it's not headline material even on Fox, but at least it was on Fox News main page. Great to see a good Samaritan help someone. One less perp out there to do it again too!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/11/2-injured-1-suspect-killed-in-shootout-outside-kansas-wal-mart.html

Moose-Knuckle
09-12-16, 04:19
Reminds me why I always pack heat in Walmart stores, come to think of it I always pack heat everywhere so meh . . .

Recent articles in the media have disclosed spikes in violent crimes in Walmart stores. Many of the LE agencies in those town/cities are citing that Walmart is too cheap to hire them off duty to combat this. Instead they have loss prevention agents. A former colleague of mine works a part time at a Walmart in a different city than he works for so I know some hire actual LEOs for security.

TAZ
09-12-16, 07:56
Not sure that bring off duty cops vs loss prevention guys would have any impact. This isn't an issue of Walmart security choices, but rather a too many PODS stealing air from the rest of humanity.

I'll take bets on someone wanted a nice car and a distracted driver was an easy target. Either that or someone wanted their kid back.

Too bad 2 good guys are hurt, but only 1 PODS is out of circulation.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-12-16, 11:52
A child abduction? Were the perps related to the woman? Almost sounds more like they were targeting that specific kid. Why go thru that when you can just grab a kid in a less public place with less people around? Almost sounds like a domestic dispute/ child custody thing?