PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

stwings
09-14-16, 11:23
I can't wait to try it out. Been using their 5W30 on my AR's for years with good results.

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-product/other-products/cleaners-and-protectants/100-percent-synthetic-firearm-lubricant-and-protectant/

T2C
09-14-16, 12:38
I have been using a free sample of Lucas Gun Oil and it seems to work well enough.

It looks like a few of the petroleum companies see a viable market and are promoting their own firearm products. They know a lot about lubricants, so why not?

HeruMew
09-14-16, 14:24
Considering I could take a 20 minute drive and pickup cases of amsoil from the factory, I better take a look at this stuff.

Sadly, I wouldn't doubt its some mixture of viscosities or something. 10 bucks for four ounces, I know amsoil Oil is spendy, but dang.

Endur
09-14-16, 14:36
I run all Amsoil in my truck. I will have to give this a try next time I order some oil for an oil change. Good looking.

stwings
09-14-16, 19:47
Considering I could take a 20 minute drive and pickup cases of amsoil from the factory, I better take a look at this stuff.

Sadly, I wouldn't doubt its some mixture of viscosities or something. 10 bucks for four ounces, I know amsoil Oil is spendy, but dang.

I hear ya. I really can't justify spending that kind of money since i've been using my extra quart of 5W30 for a few years and still have 7/8 of a quart, haha. It's pretty amazing because I haven't found anything yet that works as well.

jsharp
09-14-16, 23:22
I saw this today in their latest newsletter. I use a lot of their products and I'll probably get some next time I place an order. M1 0W-20 has been working fine for me but why not give it try.