PDA

View Full Version : Willie, weed, and....... Terry McCauliffe?!

tb-av
09-19-16, 17:43
Not to worry, the spokesperson for the Gov. of VA says he's too stupid to know what marijuana is.

McAuliffe spokesman Brian Coy told the Richmond Times-Dispatch that the Democratic governor has never used drugs in his life -- and isn't cool enough to know what Willie's Reserve is.
"He was not and still is not aware of whatever was on the table or anywhere around him and wouldn't know marijuana or related paraphernalia if it walked up and shook his hand," Coy said. "He's cool, but he's not that cool."

Hey Brian, maybe that would be a good slogan for Terry. "I'm not that cool.... but I am that stupid!!"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/terry-mcauliffe-willie-nelson-weed/index.html

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/160919133527-willie-nelson-and-terry-mcauliffe-exlarge-169.jpg

WickedWillis
09-19-16, 17:50
"I smoked Marijuana but I never inhaled."

By the way, no way in hell you get around Willie and don't get a contact high.

Firefly
09-19-16, 18:03
1st off: That man is a goddamn liar

2nd off: What happens in Vegas/Bangkok/Panama City/College/Fight Club/Church Camp....stays there and is not discussed in polite company or with people you don't know. Keep ya selfies to ya self.

3rd He's a goddamn liar.

tb-av
09-19-16, 18:05
At least you knew what it was. ;)

Let's see, I'll bet Terry is a big WN fan... Now what is Willie known across the world for? Country Music aaaaaand? lol.

The really ironic thing is TM praised himself for passing a Marijuana law in VA to allow a certain class of epileptics to illegally buy the oil. Proof once again politicians are just absolutely full of crap.

The_War_Wagon
09-19-16, 18:10
Hey Brian, maybe that would be a good slogan for Terry. "I'm not that cool.... but I am that stupid!!"

I can only improve on that, by REMOVING his picture! ;)

Firefly
09-19-16, 18:13
Tommy Chong doesn't smoke as much as Willie Nelson.

If they cremate him, everybody will get high as hell.

I think the only reason Willie isn't rotting in some Federal Pen for interstate trafficking is because he's old and made his name in Country music. Anytime he gets popped it is usually reduced to a ticket.

If I were the AG of VA, I'd be getting some warrants wrote up. Evidence is right there, ignorance of the law is not an excuse, and go through tge whole deal

F em if they can't take a joke. Wanna be a communist? Meet the KGB. F em both.

Real Country died with Merle Haggard.

Pilot1
09-19-16, 18:19
Terry McCauliffe is a Clinton inner circle LIAR. He lies just like the Clintons, and expects us to be as dumb as he thinks we are. You're a one term Governor Terry!!!

sevenhelmet
09-19-16, 18:59
I bet ol' Willie was laughing his ass off about that photo.

You'd think a democrat politician would actually win points doing something like that. Aren't they all about weed for all?

williejc
09-19-16, 20:40
Ignoring Willie's dope may be the last example of street adjusting in America.