PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Sex Slaves Wait For No Man

WillBrink
09-20-16, 07:49
That's the name of my new sci-fi fantasy novella. ;)

If you enjoy time travel stories with a twist, this one should appeal to readers.

More info => HERE (https://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Sex-Slaves-Wait-Man-ebook/dp/B01LZIV49R/)

Note: Remember, you do not need a Kindle to read these books. Free app on the same page as book allows you to read them on any platform.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b374/willbrink/sex%20zombies%20wait%20for%20no%20one_zpsx87haoqy.jpg (http://s23.photobucket.com/user/willbrink/media/sex%20zombies%20wait%20for%20no%20one_zpsx87haoqy.jpg.html)

WillBrink
09-20-16, 13:18
First review up!

"Good book...lots of insight into science and time travel. Fun to read. Will always brings your imagination to its highest." - Jody B. on September 20, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition

Big A
09-20-16, 13:25
Sounds like a Rob Zombie song. If it gets picked up for a movie he should do the soundtrack.

WillBrink
09-20-16, 13:31
Sounds like a Rob Zombie song. If it gets picked up for a movie he should do the soundtrack.

If it gets picked up as a movie, free beers all around

cbx
09-20-16, 14:58
I am going to have to read this one.

SteyrAUG
09-20-16, 15:53
Two things, will this ever be available as a "book"? I can't read a 5 page tread on the internet without getting bored, I've never read a book on my computer and will never own a kindle device.

And aren't you crossing some grey line using the name Jack Ryan? Or is it so common is really isn't a big deal?

I rarely have time for fiction, but parallel universes and similar topics I can make an exception.

Firefly
09-20-16, 16:47
First off, don't knock tablet books. I thought it was gay forever when I realized if you ever want to read at night or something, it is no different from reading a website. I don't think it renders books obsolete but if you just wanna read something for a few minutes, put it away, forget about it, and come back; it is way easier.

Second, That is quite a title. It took me back to the classic film Frankenhooker.
Depending on how she died, I wouldn't mind rolling in the hay with a zombie chick. Make her drink some hot chocolate and wrap her in an electric blanket for an hour and she'd be good to go.

daniel87
09-20-16, 16:53
I paid, its a buck.
Iv paid more for a crappy coffee at mc donalds
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

daniel87
09-20-16, 16:53
If anything the name will make liberals cry

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

WillBrink
09-20-16, 17:31
I am going to have to read this one.

I look forward to your review sir.

Two things, will this ever be available as a "book"? I can't read a 5 page tread on the internet without getting bored, I've never read a book on my computer and will never own a kindle device.

I get what you're saying there. I will not read a full length book or something that takes concentration (such as scie med papers, etc) on the comp. These stories are novella length, so easy enough to read on a lap top or tablet and really too short to print. I might take all the Vacation Gone South series and combine it and print as a book some time, but self publishing via Kindle is where it's at these days.

And aren't you crossing some grey line using the name Jack Ryan? Or is it so common is really isn't a big deal?

Actually, I didn't even make the association 'till someone else pointed that out. I used that name as my old friend and artist is name Jack Ryan:

https://vineyardgazette.com/news/2016/03/29/jack-ryan-art-exhibit

I like to use names of people I know/knew. My Jack Ryan is a real person ;)

I rarely have time for fiction, but parallel universes and similar topics I can make an exception.

Well, it may be not what you're expecting, or exactly what you're expecting, not sure. Be warned though, it's not an action adventure story like Vacation Gone South or my other sci fi story. I do think I have come up with a unique angle to time travel that I have not seen or read before that came to me while I was thinking about the fact that time only goes in one direction.

WillBrink
09-20-16, 17:37
First off, don't knock tablet books. I thought it was gay forever when I realized if you ever want to read at night or something, it is no different from reading a website. I don't think it renders books obsolete but if you just wanna read something for a few minutes, put it away, forget about it, and come back; it is way easier.

Second, That is quite a title. It took me back to the classic film Frankenhooker.
Depending on how she died, I wouldn't mind rolling in the hay with a zombie chick. Make her drink some hot chocolate and wrap her in an electric blanket for an hour and she'd be good to go.

Go big or go home I always say. :neo:

I paid, its a buck.
Iv paid more for a crappy coffee at mc donalds

Indeed. Whether it turns out to be your cup O tea or not, it will not suck for .99.

If anything the name will make liberals cry

LOL.

SteyrAUG
09-20-16, 18:14
I get what you're saying there. I will not read a full length book or something that takes concentration (such as scie med papers, etc) on the comp. These stories are novella length, so easy enough to read on a lap top or tablet and really too short to print. I might take all the Vacation Gone South series and combine it and print as a book some time, but self publishing via Kindle is where it's at these days.

I do most of my reading while in bed waiting to fall asleep. Don't want to power anything up or shut it down. It's hard enough to remember to stick the bookmark back in where I stopped reading and click the reading light off.

usmcvet
09-20-16, 19:55

I just just bought your book. I'm reading it now.

I still like reading an old fashioned book. Especially if I'm on vacation or a Scout Camp. I can read it and leave it or trade it. They're great on the plane too. The time share info to in vacation has a library. You can take books and leave books. It's fun. I've had two Kindles and want the paper white with back lit screen next. My current one requires a light or good lighting. As I'm getting older it's a Freaking PITA to read with out good light. It's also nice to read across platforms. iPad mini tonight and kindle tomorrow. There are also a TON of free books, the classics where the copyright has expired. I think it's seventy years but I may be wrong. There is so much to read you'll never need to buy a book if you don't want to.

WS6
09-21-16, 06:55
Isn't this the sort of book you write under a pen name :/ ?

WillBrink
09-21-16, 07:14
Isn't this the sort of book you write under a pen name :/ ?

Perhaps...Kurt Vonnegut wrote under the pen name Kilgore Trout for his sci fi. Me, I'm no Kurt Vonnegut ;)

usmcvet
09-21-16, 22:32
It was a fun read. I gave you a review in Amazon. Now off to bed to dream about Susan!

WillBrink
09-22-16, 06:46
It was a fun read. I gave you a review in Amazon. Now off to bed to dream about Susan!

Glad you enjoyed it. We all need a Susan in our life. I look forward to seeing the review on Amazon.

usmcvet
09-22-16, 14:50
Glad you enjoyed it. We all need a Susan in our life. I look forward to seeing the review on Amazon.

Not sure what's going on with the review it's pending approval.

I gave you 5 Stars.

This is a thoughtful and fun read. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. Buy it and read it. You will enjoy it too.

This was a fun read. Si Fi is not what I usually read. I was pleasantly surprised. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. I bought the book because I've read Will Brink's Health & Fitness posts for years. This was a quick read. I finished it in two nights. Like any good book I missed the characters as soon as it was over. I hope to see Jack & Susan again soon.

WillBrink
09-22-16, 14:53
Not sure what's going on with the review it's pending approval.

I gave you 5 Stars.

This is a thoughtful and fun read. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. Buy it and read it. You will enjoy it too.

This was a fun read. Si Fi is not what I usually read. I was pleasantly surprised. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. I bought the book because I've read Will Brink's Health & Fitness posts for years. This was a quick read. I finished it in two nights. Like any good book I missed the characters as soon as it was over. I hope to see Jack & Susan again soon.

It finally showed up, thanx! They seem slower than ever getting reviews up these days. Might be due to people trying to post fake reviews and such.

usmcvet
09-22-16, 14:57
Glad it showed up! I even called and asked for a call back, never got one but it's up so cool!

https://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Sex-Slaves-Wait-Man-ebook/dp/B01LZIV49R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474574166&sr=8-1&keywords=zombie+sex+slave#customerReviews

WillBrink
09-22-16, 15:03
Glad it showed up! I even called and asked for a call back, never got one but it's up so cool!

https://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Sex-Slaves-Wait-Man-ebook/dp/B01LZIV49R/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474574166&sr=8-1&keywords=zombie+sex+slave#customerReviews

The other gave a glowing review, yet 3 stars! Not gonna lie, I was "WTF man!" when I saw that as none of my fiction has gotten lower than 4 stars to date and the text would seem to indicate he/she really enjoyed it. Oh well...hopefully more reviews to come.

WillBrink
09-23-16, 09:51
Reviews so far seem to be similar, people not big sci fi readers, but spill overs from my other stuff willing to take a chance on this one and (apparantly) glad they did:

"Although I am not a big SF fan I bought it because I have become a Brink's fan. After the first pages...informative & educational..the real fun begins. You go on a rather unique journey that a part of this reader did not want to end ...hoping for a "return to the future " - Bypaul laughlinon September 23, 2016

usmcvet
09-23-16, 14:54
The other gave a glowing review, yet 3 stars! Not gonna lie, I was "WTF man!" when I saw that as none of my fiction has gotten lower than 4 stars to date and the text would seem to indicate he/she really enjoyed it. Oh well...hopefully more reviews to come.

Yeah I had the same thought.

WillBrink
09-23-16, 15:20
Yeah I had the same thought.

Glad it was not just my obvious bias then.

WillBrink
09-26-16, 06:59
More reviews coming in:

5.0 out of 5 stars

This is a thoughtful & fun read. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. Buy it and read it. You will enjoy it too.
Byjobyfon September 22, 2016

"This was a fun read. Si Fi is not what I usually read. I was pleasantly surprised. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. I bought the book because I've read Will Brink's Health & Fitness posts for years. This was a quick read. I finished it in two nights. Like any good book I missed the characters as soon as it was over. I hope to see Jack & Susan again soon."

WillBrink
09-26-16, 06:59
More reviews coming in:

5.0 out of 5 stars

This is a thoughtful & fun read. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. Buy it and read it. You will enjoy it too.
Byjobyfon September 22, 2016

"This was a fun read. Si Fi is not what I usually read. I was pleasantly surprised. It's the best $0.99 I have spent in years. I bought the book because I've read Will Brink's Health & Fitness posts for years. This was a quick read. I finished it in two nights. Like any good book I missed the characters as soon as it was over. I hope to see Jack & Susan again soon."

austinN4
09-26-16, 07:15
First off, don't knock tablet books.

I prefer hardback books; however, ebooks for me are all about the weight when I travel. I can take multiple ebooks on my pad with no increase in weight as the pad is going with me anyway. And my public library has a huge collection.

The_War_Wagon
09-26-16, 14:56
Just cross-posted this to the PA Zombie Response Team webpage (http://www.pazrt.com/forum/Thread-Zombie-Sex-Slaves-Wait-For-No-Man) (I'm a mod there) - hope to get you some official 'zombie aficionado' feedback. ;)

WillBrink
09-26-16, 16:29
Just cross-posted this to the PA Zombie Response Team webpage (http://www.pazrt.com/forum/Thread-Zombie-Sex-Slaves-Wait-For-No-Man) (I'm a mod there) - hope to get you some official 'zombie aficionado' feedback. ;)

Thanx bro! It's probably not a read that will appeal to true zombie aficionados per se, but should appeal to sci fi readers and non at least.

WillBrink
10-13-16, 07:56
Recent Review:

This book will both entertain and expand your mind!
By Tony Busse on September 25, 2016

"I am a Sci-Fi buff and was really impressed with this book.To me good science-fiction compels the reader's mind to wander out on it's own over ideas or concepts the author has put forth- I found this happening repeatedly in this book. Mr Brink does an excellent job of merging astounding current science with realistic conjecture of things yet unknown- along with a very interesting story-line. This short book is highly recommended- it will both entertain and expand your mind!"

WillBrink
08-15-17, 11:07
REVIEW! 😎

A new review of my sci-fi novella from none other than reality TV star, ex SWAT Cop, and athletic super stud Jim Vaglica:

"A quick fun read with a unique time travel idea and a little sex." - Jim Vaglica. 5 stars Five Stars