PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Noveske 300 AAC BLK Parts Gun

elephant
09-23-16, 01:33

Disclaimer: I am selling a (1) Complete Noveske lower and (1) complete Noveske 10.5" 300 AAC BLK pistol Upper as separate items! ALL NFA RULES APPLY! Price is for both.

Upper: Noveske Chainsaw upper receiver, Noveske S/S 10.5" 300 AAC BLK barrel w/ Lo Pro Gas block, Noveske 9.5" NSR rail, Noveske marked RCA black Nitride BCG, Noveske marked Raptor charging handle, Noveske marked Troy flip up sights, Tango Down QD stubby vertical grip and Surefire Scout weapon light mounted to Noveske Keymod adapter.

Lower: Noveske Chainsaw N4 lower receiver, Noveske marked takedown/pivot pins, Noveske marked rear QD end plate, ALG Advanced Combat Trigger, Magpul MOE grip and Magpul MOE stock.

Included in the sale are 3 Magpul 30 round PMAG with Grey Noveske marked TTI base plates and a Noveske NRS rail panels (you will need to provide your own muzzle device)

Note: The upper and lower were assembled from genuine Noveske parts, however, all the parts for the upper were quickly assembled together to provide you with photos. Buyer should inspect upper receiver assembly before using. Barrel nut is not torqued, NSR rail is not installed to spec, gas tube in sot installed and dust cover does NOT have spring but one will be included in sale. The lower receiver is fully assembled and 100% ready to use. If you have any question, please PM me and I will do my best to help. Selling as complete rifle but putting the upper receiver with the included 10.5" barrel onto the lower receiver would violate NFA laws and possibly state and or local laws. You will receive 2 separate parts, a lower receiver and an upper receiver.

Price is $1600 OBO as is.

$2400 and I will include Eotech Holographic sight with Eotech magnifier and Surefire Warcomp (see photos below)

elephant
09-23-16, 01:35
Additional photos: