PDA

View Full Version : Which bushmaster

793B
09-23-16, 23:27
I'm possibly getting a bushmaster in a trade. It looks exactly like the qrc but the lower is marked e2s. Just wondering if anybody could tell me how the qrc lower is marked, I would assume it's marked qrc but can't find any pics to verify

Kdubya
09-24-16, 00:04
I'm possibly getting a bushmaster in a trade. It looks exactly like the qrc but the lower is marked e2s. Just wondering if anybody could tell me how the qrc lower is marked, I would assume it's marked qrc but can't find any pics to verify

I have an M4A3 Patrolman's Carbine version of their XM15-E2S. It has XM15-E2S stamped on the lower. I'm pretty sure the QRC is in their line of XM15 Rifles, and it wouldn't surprise me if QRC and M4A3 used the same stripped lower. The differences between the two are largely in the uppers; maybe even exclusively. If you check the review linked below, the fifth photo appears to confirm that XM15-E2S is stamped on the QRC lowers. Good luck on the trade and enjoy the rifle!

http://www.realguns.com/articles/760.htm

793B
09-24-16, 00:12
Thanks for the help. I'm not overly thrilled with getting the bushmaster but I need to get back to 3 gun. I built my first rifle to compete with awhile back, but unfortunately financial issues forced me to sell. I hand picked everything for the build and it was nearly perfect for what I wanted. Kinda bummed to start over again