PDA

View Full Version : Suicide by cop?

WillBrink
09-24-16, 16:49
Seriously, he either did it intentionally (suicide by cop) or just dumb as a stump not to understand what would happen. When do the riots and WLM movement start? I'm guessing never, but any who, as expected, "Noble’s mother has filed a wrongful-death claim against the department, local media reported."

Fresno Police Release Body Camera Video Showing Shooting Of Unarmed White Man

The Fresno, California police department released body camera videos on Wednesday showing two officers fatally shooting an unarmed white man amid renewed scrutiny across the United States over the use of force by police.

Dylan Noble was shot and killed on June 25 during a traffic stop by two unidentified police officers who thought the 19-year-old was armed, Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer told a news conference.

Cont:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fresno-police-shooting_us_57873e20e4b03fc3ee4f5806

ace4059
09-24-16, 22:55
When do the riots and WLM movement start?

I'll type what most individuals only think in their mind but are too embarrassed to speak the truth because of racial tensions. They may think it but instead of saying something they move on.

There will be little media coverage and no public outcry.... because he was only a "white male". Unarmed or not, doesn't matter to the public. Now if it was a black man, there would be a public out cry to hang the police officers. There is a reason it's BLM and not WLM.

But either way it looked justified for the officers. Textbook suicide by cop.

OH58D
09-24-16, 22:57
That kid did all the wrong things to create a situation resulting in his death. He was suicidal but wanted someone else to do it for him. A taxpayer funded departure. The question remains what was so bad in his short life that led to this result?

Falar
09-25-16, 00:19
He was white so no attention will be paid and no cities will be burned.

Firefly
09-25-16, 02:35
You know if you arent willing to kill yourself then at some level you arent ready to die..

Instead of getting a cop to shoot you, why not ask for his help?

ace4059
09-25-16, 03:53

Well, a little late for that kid.

usmcvet
09-25-16, 08:09
You know if you arent willing to kill yourself then at some level you arent ready to die..

The two most interesting suicides I've investigated were a guy who sat down on a piece of firewood on the train tracks the second was a woman who drank anti freeze. I felt bad for the woman. She had just been released from the mental health wing at the local hospital because she was suicidal. The guy with the train I felt bad for the conductor. She had. I chance to stop. I also felt bad for his victims. I'd arrested him recently for repeatedly sexually assaulting two young boys. Twins. I was glad he was dead. Just felt bad for the conductor and poor people stuck on the train. I was kissed in the way to the call. I didn't want to lick up body parts like the last train Suicide we had. This guy stayed in one piece. He was thrown to the side he was hit slightly off center by the plow on the train. I was surprised the Conductor handed me a laminated card. Train suicides are pretty common. They don't have to identify themselves to the local police and they will not release the video. An Amtrak cop came up with the video and showed it to me. Apparently they're exempt from many of the FOIA requests and they don't want the train videos on YouTube.

Pi3
09-25-16, 13:17
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/us/fresno-dylan-noble-shooting-video/#

This is a better video.
What is desperately needed is an effectiove non-lethal wepon.

Averageman
09-25-16, 13:34
He gets in a jam, all he has to do to get out of it is listen and obey.
I don't think he wanted to die, I think he got caught with a small plastic box with weed and a pipe in it and was so damned stoned he had no clue WTF was going on.
I would just about bet...

glocktogo
09-25-16, 13:41
The two most interesting suicides I've investigated were a guy who sat down on a piece of firewood on the train tracks the second was a woman who drank anti freeze. I felt bad for the woman. She had just been released from the mental health wing at the local hospital because she was suicidal. The guy with the train I felt bad for the conductor. She had. I chance to stop. I also felt bad for his victims. I'd arrested him recently for repeatedly sexually assaulting two young boys. Twins. I was glad he was dead. Just felt bad for the conductor and poor people stuck on the train. I was kissed in the way to the call. I didn't want to lick up body parts like the last train Suicide we had. This guy stayed in one piece. He was thrown to the side he was hit slightly off center by the plow on the train. I was surprised the Conductor handed me a laminated card. Train suicides are pretty common. They don't have to identify themselves to the local police and they will not release the video. An Amtrak cop came up with the video and showed it to me. Apparently they're exempt from many of the FOIA requests and they don't want the train videos on YouTube.

Yeah, I went to a rail safety class put on by SERTC in Pueblo. Lots of stories on train suicides. The engineers and conductors have to endure some pretty senseless acts. :(

Firefly
09-25-16, 15:00
Yep. I learned about trains to. They Federally have the right of way no matter what. It isn't the happy go lucky job of pulling the toot toot horn and wearing overalls. A LOT of their engineers are walking bags of nerves after 20 years and most have had some kind of "incident" because folks were not respecting the train.

It turned me off of ever wanting to take a train ride. It also makes me want to kick the people who tag rail cars with their BS grafitti in the balls.

Unless it is something cool. I found out if it is something really impressive, they actually like it. Otherwise it is some halfass El Barto looking thing.