PDA

View Full Version : WTS: SOLD!!! WTS Steyr SSG-P 308 BIG PRICE DROP

Vegasshooter
09-25-16, 16:41
Hello. I have a Steyr SSG-P for sale. Dual trigger version. After setting the rear trigger, the front trigger is incredible. Feels sub 1#. Stock is the black plastic stock. Also have 30mm rings for scope. I bought them directly from Steyr and had a Vortex 4-16X. Rifle is a MOA stick with Federal 168g GMM. The barrels on Steyr's are all cold hammer forged and last incredibly well. I like the rifle a lot, just going towards a semi-auto. Rifle shows some wear, but it's a darn fine shooter.

I have the original paperwork, test target, warranty card, but not the box.

These are discontinued recently, so are going to get rarer. I'm selling with three (3) of the five (5) round magazines. All work and function great, and are in great shape. I wasn't successful in posting pics here, but please email me at: guesmanb0@gmail.com, and I will send you ANY and all pics you need.

Asking $900 OBRO. I will accept discreet PP, cashier's check, heck, if you're a long timer here, and have perfect feedback, I'll take a personal check. I'm easy to get along with.

Will ship to your FFL very quickly after receiving payment.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or make any reasonable offers. MAY even do some trading......may

Vegasshooter
10-19-16, 18:03
Bump bump

Vegasshooter
11-13-16, 22:53
Bump with price drop. Let's do $900.00. Wanna move this.