PDA

View Full Version : Vltor vulcan

793B
09-26-16, 12:28
I just ordered one of the last 2 vltor stripped lower receivers this morning. I wanted to go with something a little nicer than my special edition aero I used last time, but I really didn't want to spend the money for a noveske. I looked at bcm, but I saw they don't sell any stripped lowers. Then I started looking at vltor and realized they don't either. Finally started looking around in the on sale section and came across a run of blems. They were right in range for the kind of price I was looking for so I called them up and the sales guy said they only had 2 left. Picking it up from them tomorrow and I can't wait!

Stickman
09-26-16, 16:45
I got one, and the blem isn't anything I would notice. It is a nice lower.

yat-yas
09-26-16, 20:13
I bought a blem complete lower from them at SAR West. Gen 1&2 PMAGs do not drop free. I'm gonna try to give the inside of the mag well a light rub down with some fine steal wool and see if that helps

793B
09-26-16, 20:50
I got one, and the blem isn't anything I would notice. It is a nice lower.
They told me the blem was a finish issue, but it has been cerakoted to cover it.

Yat-yas, I read up on the vulcan warranty, they do guarantee proper function and the have full warranty on the normal lowers. You might want to give them a call and see what they can do for you. I was super excited to get a stripped lower. I would replace most of what their normal assembled lowers come with, so it worked out really well for me.