PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Ameriglo customer service

Jesse H
09-26-16, 16:40
Last week in the middle of a pistol drill I went from everything being normal to "where the hell is my front sight?!"

Rushed home after training and was able to get somebody from Ameriglo on the phone pretty close to closing time. I asked if they sold replacement fiber optics, and the gentleman said nope. But that he would just send me some for free. Asked for my information and about a week later these came in. The Heston stamps are a nice touch.

DaBigBR
09-26-16, 20:00
I recently dropped the screw from a Glock front sight in the gravel...totally my fault. Got home, emailed Ameriglo to buy a replacement and they sent me two of them no questions asked. Good folks.

SeriousStudent
09-26-16, 20:40
I have always had good service from Ameriglo. Rick is good people. Their Hackathorn sights are my go-to models for my Glocks and M&P's.

MegademiC
09-26-16, 21:00
Ameriglo service is great. They had a run of bad front sights (operator pros) a few years ago. They replaced mine, no question at the first sign of an issue.

Fwiw, the new sight has surpassed the previous one's round count without issue. I'm getting a second set for another pistol once I get other financial situations settled.

Great sights, great prices, great cs. Solid company all around.

arcticlightfighter
09-27-16, 19:14
Might as well close this thread, Ameriglo CS is top notch. They have sent replacement front sights for my SWAT officers 2 front sights that had the orange bezel fall out under extreme rates of fire. No questions asked.

1_click_off
09-28-16, 07:07
Might as well close this thread, Ameriglo CS is top notch. They have sent replacement front sights for my SWAT officers 2 front sights that had the orange bezel fall out under extreme rates of fire. No questions asked.

Not being an ass at all, but would like to see the thread stay alive to see how many more folks found good customer service through a sight failing.

MegademiC
09-28-16, 10:08
Not being an ass at all, but would like to see the thread stay alive to see how many more folks found good customer service through a sight failing.

Just to clarify, my sight isue was the bright insert around the tritium backed out very slowly. After a few hundred rounds, you could see and feel it sticking out. Even if it fell out, it would still be usable.

nova3930
09-28-16, 10:35
That's what you call knowing how to buy customer goodwill. 50 cents worth of fiber optic inserts plus a stamp can mean who knows how many sales down the road. :D