PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks celebrates 10th anniversary

Moose-Knuckle
10-04-16, 03:11
Right Side Broadcasting is streaming the press conference LIVE from Berlin via their YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=947fP6QTmBo

elephant
10-04-16, 03:26
hopefully something useful that would put her in jail.

Moose-Knuckle
10-04-16, 05:03
Edited the thread title as there was no new Hillary documents leaked.

Assange stated that their will be massive leaks leading up to the November election.

I'm starting to get the whole Geraldo in Al Capone's vault vibe here all though he did state that the US media and Trump campaign miss quoted him about a Hilary leak.

Circle_10
10-04-16, 06:09
I had been holding out hope Assange had proof Hillary had ordered a hit on somebody or was funding Isis or something, but I'm pretty much assuming the "October surprise" is going to amount to nothing useful.

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-16, 07:30
The most surprising thing about October Surprises is that there has never been a very impactful one.

If they had something big, they wouldn't hype it, they would just release it. If it is that good, it doesn't need fluff.

Averageman
10-04-16, 08:04
The most surprising thing about October Surprises is that there has never been a very impactful one.

If they had something big, they wouldn't hype it, they would just release it. If it is that good, it doesn't need fluff.

I'm pretty sure they have something.
Will it make an impact on Hillary voters? No.

TAZ
10-04-16, 08:08
Im getting the feeling that with Arsanges lawyer dead he values his life more than putting out gov corruption data.

October surprise is going to be the realization for many that Cuntlery will be our next president and the spineless GOP will kiss her ass and go along with anything she desires. How's that for surprise.

Circle_10
10-04-16, 08:51
October surprise is going to be the realization for many that Cuntlery will be our next president and the spineless GOP will kiss her ass and go along with anything she desires. How's that for surprise.

That's not much of a surprise.

Whiskey_Bravo
10-04-16, 09:01

Very true.

TAZ
10-04-16, 09:37

To some who still think we have 2 competing political parties and a government for the people, by the people and of the people it will be a great big surprise.

Moose-Knuckle
10-05-16, 03:40
Via their Twitter page WikiLeaks did post a document where Hillary stated; "Can we just drone the guy?" referring to Assange.

Supposedly there was a "safety concern" which is why the original press conference was re-scheduled.

Heard another guy today state that Hillary's people struck a last minute deal with Assange. Essentially taking up his offer he gave Obama recently that he would surrender himself to US custody if Obama would pardon PFC Manning. I think this is more than likely what has happened. A deal struck in secret that if he doesn't dump the goods on Hillary in turn she will pardon PFC Manning and or give Assange immunity after she is in office January 2017.

Sam
10-05-16, 09:39
Via their Twitter page WikiLeaks did post a document where Hillary stated; "Can we just drone the guy?" referring to Assange.

Heard another guy today state that Hillary's people struck a last minute deal with Assange. Essentially taking up his offer he gave Obama recently that he would surrender himself to US custody if Obama would pardon PFC Manning. I think this is more than likely what has happened. A deal struck in secret that if he doesn't dump the goods on Hillary in turn she will pardon PFC Manning and or give Assange immunity after she is in office January 2017.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/10/03/report-clinton-mulled-killing-wikileaks-assange-with-a-drone-strike-n2227119?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=