PDA

View Full Version : The Fervor in Farmville -- Pence vs Kaine

tb-av
10-04-16, 16:25
Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummble!!!

Well here we go. Pence and Kaine in Farmville VA tonight.

Kaine's guests.

Same sex marriage advocates.
Jessie Jackson
Survivor from VA Tech shooting

Sounds about right for a smug Liberal. Wonder what his message will be? :sarcastic:

Pence supposedly has a guest from the NRA.

I'm going out on far reaching limb here and make a wild ass guess that the moderator is Liberal.... it's just a feeling I have.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/who-is-elaine-quijano-moderator-of-the-vice-presidential-debate/

Quijano is a New York-based CBS News correspondent and on weekdays anchors CBSN, the network’s 24-hour digital streaming network, as well as the Sunday edition of “CBS Evening News.” Quijano hails from Chicago, and went to school at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (she started out as an engineering major before switching to journalism).

Since joining CBS News in 2010, Quijano has
covered the 2012 Newtown massacre, the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings and Superstorm Sandy. Before coming to CBS, she worked as a Washington, D.C.-based correspondent at CNN where she was a White House correspondent during the George W. Bush and Obama administrations, and also covered the Supreme Court and Pentagon.

“Elaine connects today’s digital audiences with this historic 2016 campaign,” CBS News President David Rhodes said in a statement last month.

David Rhodes,... ?... David Rhodes....? Where have I heard that name?..... Oh that's right he's the brother to one of Obama's advisors....

That reporting revealed that President Obama’s deputy national security advisor, Ben Rhodes — brother of CBS News president David Rhodes — was instrumental in changing the talking points in September 2012.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/11/top-obama-officials-brother-is-president-of-cbs-news-may-drop-reporter-over-benghazi-coverage/#ixzz4M9afBvHy

Yeah, this should be a good fair debate.... the Democrat Party vs Mike Pence.

nml
10-04-16, 16:52
Don't play for money when you know the refs are dirty.

Falar
10-04-16, 16:56
God damn that moderator is going to be biased as ****.

That guest list.......down with whitey, christians, and guns is what I'm seeing.

Jellybean
10-04-16, 19:50
It's a university AND the Dem party AND a liberal news network, in a state, university, and frankly, town that seems to be getting progressively more, well... "progressive" as times goes on.
What'd ya really expect.... ?

Pence better have his shit together....

jmp45
10-04-16, 20:14
Kaine is an a**hole..

tb-av
10-04-16, 20:22
Kaine is an a**hole..

A very large one. I hope America finds out tonight just what an a**hole he is.

He is a smug F Rated by NRA a**hole.

Dienekes
10-04-16, 20:23
I took it for 10 minutes, max. This whole Democratic campaign is reminiscent of a "religious"cult case I once worked on. Talk about "The Heart of Darkness". Same dynamics.

OH58D
10-04-16, 20:25
I wish Kaine would just shut the Hell up so I can hear one speaker at a time. I wish Pence would bring up the fact that someone in the Federal Government leaked a confidential 1995 Tax return to the New York Times. That is a crime.

jmp45
10-04-16, 20:28
Kaine can't shut his trap.. What an fing a**hole. Pence can't finish a thought.

jpmuscle
10-04-16, 20:36
Sounds like I'm not missing anything worthwhile then.

jmp45
10-04-16, 20:38
Sounds like I'm not missing anything worthwhile then.

Nope not missing anything. Kaine and the mod are tag teaming Pense.. It's what they do.

tb-av
10-04-16, 20:42
Nope not missing anything. Kaine and the mod are tag teaming Pense.. It's what they do.

She is actually better than Kaine. They should trade chairs.

nof555
10-04-16, 20:42
Pence seems to be handling things pretty well considering. But this is a crap shoot. I feel like Pence really is the opposite of trump for how he seems to act on stage, it's pretty funny.

OH58D
10-04-16, 20:47
The moderator allows Kaine to butt in, she stops Pence. I agree, it's a tag team between the Mod and Kaine. Despite this, Pence is a cool headed fellow. Sometimes Kaine looks like he's getting red in the face, unless the color on my Sony 46 inch is screwed up.

jmp45
10-04-16, 20:54
Pense had the perfect opportunity to bring up Benghazi.. :mad:

tb-av
10-04-16, 20:54
Sometimes Kaine looks like he's getting red in the face, unless the color on my Sony 46 inch is screwed up.

His MO is to talk over ---everyone---. Start talking, don't stop, and he can wind a crooked path of obfuscation like no other.

tb-av
10-04-16, 20:59
Kaine just said that if his son, a Marine, did what Hillary did with that server he absolutely not be brought to court-martial..

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-16, 21:09
I feel better voting for Trump after watching Kaine and his crappy lies.

nof555
10-04-16, 21:26
I'd feel better about voting for Pence over Trump after this debate.

Sensei
10-04-16, 21:40
Kaine came across as petulant. Pence won. He would probably make an excellent POTUS.

tb-av
10-04-16, 21:46
Kaine came across as petulant. Pence won. He would probably make an excellent POTUS.

... and on that, I totally agree with you. Or,,, as the saying goes... "Sounds like a plan."

FromMyColdDeadHand
10-04-16, 21:48
Pence won when ABC says that Kaine won on substance and Pence won on style.

Trump needs to hammer that we gets tagged with all these 'false statement' claims because he isn't a polished liar like Hillary.

Mexicans do come here and cause crime. Trump just nuanced enough to say some and add all the qualifiers. Hillary will just ignore all this crime.
It isn't about immigration, it is about the jobs we can't ship to Mexico, we bring in Mexicans to take the jobs here.
Putin is a stronger leader than Obama. Duh, how about bringing up Obama's comments about having to deal with Congress and how he would be more effective if he could just rule by fiat.

Jellybean
10-05-16, 00:32
....Sometimes Kaine looks like he's getting red in the face, unless the color on my Sony 46 inch is screwed up.

It's not. Saw same here. Actually looked like he was getting a little pissed and about to blow a couple times.... But then, I'm no facereader, so what do I know.

I'd feel better about voting for Pence over Trump after this debate.

You know, I actually thought the same thing.
Well, at least he kept pretty cool through the whole ordeal, and didn't get *to* sucked into chasing after Kaine's talking points.

Sensei
10-05-16, 02:24
... and on that, I totally agree with you. Or,,, as the saying goes... "Sounds like a plan."

I have considered the possibility of voting for Trump under the hope that he is unable to serve more than a few weeks in office.

Regardless, Pence is now the heir apparent to the GOP nomination in 2020 - not Cruz, Kasich, or Rubio.

Moose-Knuckle
10-05-16, 04:47
Watched the whole thing, only the second one in my life.

Gov. Pence kicked ass. For anyone who has even taken a high school debate course that was MASTERFUL. He got in his opponents head and got him angry, even with the tag team of the fourth estate agent (moderator).

Gov. Pence really should be the GOP Nominee.

Joelski
10-05-16, 05:41
I swear, every time you saw Kaine alternately Leer and bulge his eyes, the mod would change the topic. What's with all the interrupting? Virtually all 4 year-olds have better manners.

Pence looks like a state patrol commandant, posing for a portrait. Serious, all business, classy.

Averageman
10-05-16, 06:20
Kaine is a lying and petulant child. It is a very good thing he was debating Pence.
Somewhere in the middle of all of that you would have seen my hands reach across in to his side of the split screen and apply a choke hold on him. He and other Democrats cannot debate one on one, they have time and again needed the "Moderator" to two on one the GOP side.

joe138
10-05-16, 09:51
Anybody watch Justified? Kaine would have made a great Winn Duffy. In fact he should leave politics and go to playing creepy guys on tv.

Averageman
10-05-16, 10:15
If anyone cares to remember during one of the earlier Obama induced Taco Bell like "RUN FOR THE BORDER!!" events, many of the women refugee's were being raped on their way through Mexico and to the US Border.
That Trump pointed that out and that he also stated some of these people were bringing drugs in (I'm actually pretty sure the cartels were using some of these guys as Mules") it wasn't a bump against the Mexicans it was an observation. When it was leaked to the newspapers in Central America that our POTUS was letting everyone coming across get citizenship it started a tidal wave of people heading North. That the Mexican Government and the Cartels abused and took advantage of these people is a historic fact.
Kaine like to turn this in to some hate against the illegal immigrants (and yes, they are here illegally) when in actuality it was a response and an observation that these folks were being mislead by the Obama administration and that they were being raped and in some cases forced to carry dope to make it to the US Border.
Kaine would like to make this about hate? Well then where is the hate for a guy who started these people on this journey that cost some of them their lives, some of them to be raped and others to support the Mexican Cartels?

KUSA
10-05-16, 10:35
I don't understand why the moderators are always democrats.

Averageman
10-05-16, 10:45

It's like having the alumni provide the Officials for a College Football Game.
Yes, there is someone there to keep order, but it will be the order that they want kept and the flag will only be thrown against the Visiting Team.
They're running up the score weeks before the election.

pinzgauer
10-05-16, 12:27
many of the women refugee's were being raped on their way through Mexico and to the US Border.
That Trump pointed that out and that he also stated some of these people were bringing drugs in (I'm actually pretty sure the cartels were using some of these guys as Mules") it wasn't a bump against the Mexicans it was an observation.

Trump was referencing a Spanish language article & statistics from either Univision or telemundo. That our state Dept had also referenced.

Somehow it was not racist when written by a Spanish speaking author, or the Whitehouse. but became so when Trump made his point?

I saw the speech as it was given. He was not calling all Mexicans rapists, but that's how it's being positioned.

Likewise, he never called all women dogs, etc. He was referring to one that he had a feud with. So it's ok to call him a golden retriever, but he can't say similar? Remember in the debate: "only Rosie O'Donnel", which is true.

He talks like a New Yorker, surprise.

Pence is much more my style, but I'd rather have someone speak truth even if rough and unpolished than lie and distort the truth in a very polished, calculated fashion like HRC and Kaine do.

Averageman
10-05-16, 13:11
If the Republican served in the Military, then Military service isn't important.
If the Republican paid his taxes then paying taxes for the Democratic Candidate isn't necessary.
If the Republican has 20 years of Foreign Service, then the Democrats feel not having that experience is important.

You can't win the argument when the MSM lets them continue to change the core debate every four years.

Moose-Knuckle
10-06-16, 03:55

Because the game is rigged. DNC and the MSM are one in the same.

"Journalists" have no business moderating a political debate. Imagine what the left would do if Mark Levin was the moderator!