PDA

View Full Version : Hey all Im new here. I make mag extestion tubes for the Hawk and Pardner Pump

BlunderbussTech
10-05-16, 18:00
Hey everyone. My name is Rob Drenning and I think the clones of the 870 are the way to go for Home Defense. They are built like a tank, and priced low enough to add on all the extras. That's why I make customized magazine tubes for the IAC Hawk and the H&R Pardner Pump. If that's interesting to ya check out what I'm doing. If not lets have a big time discussion about the 870 clones I'm all ears, might learn something.
This is not spam I'm just a machinist trying to find people that are interested in talking about home defense shotguns and that might be interested in what I do.

Rob
Blunderbuss Technologies (actual)
www.blunderbusstech.com

AFshirt
10-08-16, 19:42
Hey everyone. My name is Rob Drenning and I think the clones of the 870 are the way to go for Home Defense. They are built like a tank, and priced low enough to add on all the extras. That's why I make customized magazine tubes for the IAC Hawk and the H&R Pardner Pump. If that's interesting to ya check out what I'm doing. If not lets have a big time discussion about the 870 clones I'm all ears, might learn something.
This is not spam I'm just a machinist trying to find people that are interested in talking about home defense shotguns and that might be interested in what I do.

Rob
Blunderbuss Technologies (actual)
www.blunderbusstech.com

My hawk broke
At the weld
And launched the mag tube downrange after 300 rounds. Can you fix?

lawusmc0844
10-08-16, 23:39
Welcome! I am definitely interested as I just ordered a Hawk 982 myself. I need to shoot the shit out of it before I add any extension but I'm sure it will hold up better than the junk Remington has been pumping out these past few years.