PDA

View Full Version : P320 frame module back from Boresight Solutions!

Tokarev
10-07-16, 14:56
I just wanted to give a "shout out" to Ben and crew at Boresight Solutions. I sent in a green carry frame for the duty package and am pleased with the result.

The package includes texturing as well as beveling of the mag well. The sharp edges along the top of the trigger well are slightly rounded as is the area underneath the trigger guard. The P320 already has a nice feel but the duty package gives it just a little attention to detail to refine the overall feel.

Forgive me for posting grainy cell phone pix. Hopefully they'll show some of the finer points of Ben's work.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/5abbe32b64e3a61ea0234605944c5c9d.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161007/480e7cc19bb6e6e8121b936558d944af.jpg

ejr490
10-09-16, 20:22
Looks great I like that a lot congrats.

Ed

PaLEOjd
10-12-16, 18:19
Did you have that done for appearance purposes, or wasn't the factory texture sufficient for you? I only ask because I personally find my P320 grip to be quite aggressive texture wise as it rubs my skin almost as much as the Glock RTF2 texture. The Sig texture IMO is the best factory polymer texture that I have on a pistol.

Either way, it looks like they did a good job.

Tokarev
10-12-16, 18:35
The texture is a bit more aggressive than factory now but you're right. The factory texture is really good.

Aside from the cosmetic upgrade probably the biggest plus is Ben's bevel around the mag well. The factory well isn't beveled at all.

bullitt5172
10-20-16, 14:47
Looks great. I just ordered two grips from Ben, should be here next week. Looking forward to them. I have a G17 he did years ago and it's perfect..

USAFgoober
10-22-16, 20:34
I normally don't post reviews of companies on forums. But I feel like people are often quick to post negative reviews, and the good companies tend to get overshadowed...so I ordered a stippled P320C grip module from Boresight on 14 October. There was a weird error when I tried to submit payment online, and I figured I'd give them a call the following morning.

But it wasn't necessary because Ben contacted me literally minutes after placing the order to apologize and to assure me that my order went through. Its been a long time since I've experienced that kind of attention to customers from a company. Not only that, but my order shipped just three days later and arrived at my door within a week of ordering. For a custom stipple job, especially a high quality one like this, I was fully expecting to wait several weeks.

This was a pleasant surprise and I'll definitely be recommending Boresight from now on to anyone who asks me about custom grip work.