PDA

View Full Version : "weapons of war"

bigshooter
09-10-08, 17:25
http://www.yahoo.com/s/951075

WHAT A COMPLETE F-ING HACKJOB!

DAMN COMMUNIST MEDIA, AND THE ATF CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL.

Iraqgunz
09-10-08, 17:43
A co-worker and I said the same thing when we read this crap. I would love to see more pictures of the so-called "war weapons" and just exactly how he acquired them in a state like New Jersey if he was prohibited over 30 years ago as they say.

dhrith
09-10-08, 18:36
GASP, WEAPONS OF WAR!

What a bunch of jackasses and tools. The 10/22 there looked just fearsome. "His file is clearly marked "no more guns". **** you and your files. All multiple purchases inherently suspicious my ass.

adh
09-10-08, 18:44
Jerramiah Healy (Jersey City Mayor), "ATF, who knows more about this stuff than we do, has labeled all multiple purchases as inherently suspicious."

That right there is a scary comment

akviper
09-10-08, 18:57
ATF knows a lot more than we do is an interesting understatement. A third grader probably knows more than the "honorable" mayor. I wonder how many votes he expects from that soundbite.

RogerinTPA
09-10-08, 22:05
What a crock of shit. I loved the parting comment "It would have been a disaster if these weapons would have been in the hands of a criminal". So does that make the owner a law biding citizen??? I suggest everyone move out from behind enemy lines....

b_saan
09-10-08, 22:17
Did that douchebag with the beard really say that "the ATF which knows more about this stuff than we do, labels ALL multiple purchasers as inherently suspicious" ?? What a pile of manure.

CarlosDJackal
09-10-08, 22:19
"The ATF, who knows more than we do about this stuff, labels ALL multiple purchasers as inherently suspicious" -- I'm in trouble!!

Since when did they categorize a bull-barreled Ruger 10/22 a "weapon of war"?

HighSpeedDreams
09-10-08, 22:34
Which front line that guy taking that PF-9 to?

Gramps
09-10-08, 23:52
Some people are SO stupid they don't know how stupid they look to other people and the rest of the world. They all seemed to have a vengeance in their voices, words, and actions. Those people are not representing the people who put them in office.
That's just blatant stupidity, and they should be the ones locked up!

ckmark
09-11-08, 01:04
So its not a good thing to exercise your right as an American to bear arms?

Sounds like my type of guy tbh.

Gramps
09-11-08, 01:10
[QUOTE=ckmark;216931]So its not a good thing to exercise your right as an American to bear arms?

Sounds like they say "Right To Bear ARM"

BigSam
09-11-08, 01:41
Being that I was born and raised in Jersey City and only left about 3 yrs ago, I can say that many on the P.D. are very pro-gun. Infact I bought my G3 clone off of an E.S.U. member. This was just a "Healy" opportunity to show his face.
Though some of the secretaries do tend to question applicants a little too much down at headquarters as to why they want a purchase permit.
Of course the media will sensationalize what was found in this case.

Sam.