PDA

View Full Version : Ex-PA AG sentenced to prison

platoonDaddy
10-24-16, 16:27
YEA! One for the good guys!

NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Former Attorney General Kathleen Kane was sentenced Monday to 10 to 23 months in jail for illegally disclosing details from a grand jury investigation to embarrass a rival and lying about it under oath.

http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad176/slickville/Kane_zpssfqadcs4.jpg (http://s933.photobucket.com/user/slickville/media/Kane_zpssfqadcs4.jpg.html)

http://bigstory.ap.org/8adaec9fa03a4281893e75740a2e0975&utm_source=android_app&utm_medium=mail&utm_campaign=share

Pilot1
10-24-16, 17:10
I am a PA resident. She is a big Clinton Democrat operative that got caught doing what these people do. She is very anti legal gun ownership, and was purely political operative masquerading like an AG, but don't they all masquerade? She is the Holder/Lynch of the state level.

dusterdude
10-24-16, 17:42
The girls will have fun with her

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

platoonDaddy
10-24-16, 17:58
I am a PA resident. She is a big Clinton Democrat operative that got caught doing what these people do. She is very anti legal gun ownership, and was purely political operative masquerading like an AG, but don't they all masquerade? She is the Holder/Lynch of the state level.

We in Maryland are very familiar with the Philly Ho: she immediately stopped honoring non-resident concealed carry license from any state. Meaning, we in MD, who had a non-resident CCW from Utah and or Florida, could no longer carry in PA. Then we uncovered a loop-hole that didn't include NH at the same time NH in 2013 signed into a law, basically stating out of state applicants needed to have a permit from their home state. Then in June of this year, that NH law was overturned by the state supreme court. Now we in MD, can legally carry in PA.

hillary will pardon and hire her for a position in the WH. She is a lib, lawyer, lied under oath and misconduct in office. Be a perfect fit in the administration of hillary.

SOWT
10-25-16, 21:19
We in Maryland are very familiar with the Philly Ho: she immediately stopped honoring non-resident concealed carry license from any state. Meaning, we in MD, who had a non-resident CCW from Utah and or Florida, could no longer carry in PA. Then we uncovered a loop-hole that didn't include NH at the same time NH in 2013 signed into a law, basically stating out of state applicants needed to have a permit from their home state. Then in June of this year, that NH law was overturned by the state supreme court. Now we in MD, can legally carry in PA.

hillary will pardon and hire her for a position in the WH. She is a lib, lawyer, lied under oath and misconduct in office. Be a perfect fit in the administration of hillary.
Former Lawyer.
Her life is gonna suck for awhile.

jb7304
10-29-16, 10:20
The girls will have fun with her

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

I'm sure she will be in solitary for her prison stay.

SeriousStudent
10-29-16, 11:29
I'm sure she will be in solitary for her prison stay.

Ya gotta leave yer cell sometime.

Exercise in the yard, commissary and medical visits, etc, etc.