PDA

View Full Version : Hell has officially frozen over (Moore on Trump)

WillBrink
10-26-16, 08:30
If you thought the world is in free fall bizzarro land now, this will blow your mind. Regardless, this may convert more people on the fence and some HC voters more than anything. He's as crazy as ever, but makes some points even the brain dead HC voters can "get." This vid does not come across at all as an explanation as to why he thinks Trump will win, it comes across very much as why he thinks Trump SHOULD win. If the goal was the former, he failed. If the latter, he does a surprisingly effective job of it.

Note: some NSFW lingo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeYbEOSqYc

Outlander Systems
10-26-16, 08:32
The dude abides.

Doc Safari
10-26-16, 09:25
Michael Moore can kiss my ass and Trump would probably make a mediocre president, BUT WE CANNOT LET HILLARY, THE PRINCESS OF DARKNESS, BACK INTO THE WHITE HOUSE.

That is the bottom line. She will pick SCOTUS appointees that we will regret for decades.

HCrum87hc
10-26-16, 11:15
He's actually pro Killary. I can't see the video due to our filters at work, but if it's the one I think it is, it cuts off shortly before Moore starts talking bad about Trump and why it's a terrible thing if he gets elected.

See more here. (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/10/19/michael-moores-trumpland-is-all-about-hillary-clinton-reviewers-say.html)

Bulletdog
10-26-16, 13:02
Yeah. Lets see the rest of the story...

SteyrAUG
10-26-16, 13:08
“Michael Moore in TrumpLand” is all you need to know.

Circle_10
10-26-16, 13:46
Of course, if someone from our current soundbite culture only hears the quote-mined portion posted here and it convinces them to vote against Hillary, it doesn't really matter what Moore's actual opinion is.

dwhitehorne
10-26-16, 14:06
I heard some sound bites on the morning radio show. Not something I ever thought I would hear from Michael Moore. I would be running those tomorrow in commercials just to hear the news media reaction. David

SteyrAUG
10-26-16, 16:12
Meanwhile...

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/michael-moore-mocks-donald-trump-jr-for-thinking-trumpland-documentary-is-pro-trump/

Firebrand filmmaker Michael Moore is delighted that Donald Trump, Jr. has endorsed his new anti-Trump documentary Michael Moore in TrumpLand.

An audio clip from the film of Moore talking about “why Trump will win” is making the rounds on social media and right-wing blogs and leading many conservatives to think that the Fahrenheit 9/11 director has endorsed Trump’s candidacy.

The clip is merely Moore discussing the reasons why some Americans will be voting for Trump before explaining that those people will regret their votes, much as many U.K. residents are regretting their votes for Brexit.

“[Trump is speaking] to people who are hurting, and it’s why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle-class loves Trump,” Moore said in the clip. “He is the human Molotov cocktail that they’ve been waiting for.”

“Trump’s election is going to be the biggest ‘f**k you’ ever recorded in human history — and it will feel good,” he continued.

Fortune magazine reported, “Of course, the clip making the rounds cuts Moore off mid-sentence, leaving out the rest of his point: ‘It will feel good—for a day. You know, maybe a week. Possibly a month.’ Then he adds, ‘Because you used the ballot as an anger management tool and now you’re f**ked.’”

WillBrink
10-26-16, 16:32
Meanwhile...

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/michael-moore-mocks-donald-trump-jr-for-thinking-trumpland-documentary-is-pro-trump/

Firebrand filmmaker Michael Moore is delighted that Donald Trump, Jr. has endorsed his new anti-Trump documentary Michael Moore in TrumpLand.

An audio clip from the film of Moore talking about “why Trump will win” is making the rounds on social media and right-wing blogs and leading many conservatives to think that the Fahrenheit 9/11 director has endorsed Trump’s candidacy.

The clip is merely Moore discussing the reasons why some Americans will be voting for Trump before explaining that those people will regret their votes, much as many U.K. residents are regretting their votes for Brexit.

“[Trump is speaking] to people who are hurting, and it’s why every beaten down, nameless, forgotten working stiff who used to be part of what was called the middle-class loves Trump,” Moore said in the clip. “He is the human Molotov cocktail that they’ve been waiting for.”

“Trump’s election is going to be the biggest ‘f**k you’ ever recorded in human history — and it will feel good,” he continued.

Fortune magazine reported, “Of course, the clip making the rounds cuts Moore off mid-sentence, leaving out the rest of his point: ‘It will feel good—for a day. You know, maybe a week. Possibly a month.’ Then he adds, ‘Because you used the ballot as an anger management tool and now you’re f**ked.’”

At this point, it's obviously not an endorsement for Trump when taken in context, but few if any will take it in context, and even as part of his bit, he does an good job of actually outlining what some like about Trump vs just calling him a racist, misogynist, etc etc pig. My take is, in this world of soundbites and ADHD, it will have a net + effect for Trump, much to the chagrin of Moore and co.

Doc Safari
10-26-16, 16:36
At this point, it's obviously not an endorsement for Trump when taken in context, but few if any will take it in context, and even as part of his bit, he does an good job of actually outlining what some like about Trump vs just calling him a racist, misogynist, etc etc pig. My take is, in this world of soundbites and ADHD, it will have a net + effect for Trump, much to the chagrin of Moore and co.

+100

If Michael MooreandMooreandMoore was trying to hurt Trump's chances, he may have outsmarted himself. Literally almost every outlet reporting this has listed it as "pro Trump." The bad news is that a lot of Trump's supporters despise Moore, but I digress. I think Trump supporters are to the point that they will take an endorsement literally from anyone that might help him win.

The irony is----and I don't know if it applies in this case--is that a lot of what the left derides as embarassing or politically incorrect is championed by the great unwashed as exactly what the country needs.

WillBrink
10-26-16, 17:07
+100

If Michael MooreandMooreandMoore was trying to hurt Trump's chances, he may have outsmarted himself. Literally almost every outlet reporting this has listed it as "pro Trump." The bad news is that a lot of Trump's supporters despise Moore, but I digress. I think Trump supporters are to the point that they will take an endorsement literally from anyone that might help him win.

The irony is----and I don't know if it applies in this case--is that a lot of what the left derides as embarassing or politically incorrect is championed by the great unwashed as exactly what the country needs.

Karma can be a real mother f-er some times.

SteyrAUG
10-26-16, 20:51

Let's hope. Would be hilarious if something like this helped tip the balance.

Moose-Knuckle
10-27-16, 04:00
Moore is pissed at Obama and others in the DNC over things like Flint. As a true leftist people like him are waking up to the fact they've been played by the Democrats like conservatives have by the NEOCONs.

Rosanne Barr and Susan Sarandon both long time liberal Democrats have spoken out against Hillary. Even going as far as throwing support towards Trump. Let that one sink in a bit.

titsonritz
10-27-16, 11:25
I'd still like to kick him in his peepee for that bullshit he pulled on Charlton Heston

THCDDM4
10-27-16, 11:33
Michael Moore just needs to die of a heart attack already. He is irrelevant, retarded and such piece of shit. Why anyone would listen or watch him do or say anything is beyond me. Why his opinion would matter at all to anyone with an IQ over 50 is mind boggling.

pinzgauer
10-27-16, 15:57
If you thought the world is in free fall bizzarro land now, this will blow your mind. Regardless, this may convert more people on the fence and some HC voters more than anything. He's as crazy as ever, but makes some points even the brain dead HC voters can "get." This vid does not come across at all as an explanation as to why he thinks Trump will win, it comes across very much as why he thinks Trump SHOULD win. If the goal was the former, he failed. If the latter, he does a surprisingly effective job of it.

Warts and all, Moore has been hammering these points for a while, and also stating that he believes Trump will win because of them.

I don't know if he's right or not, only Nov will tell.

But his core points I believe are correct. And that's amazing to see. MM is pretty weaselly in many ways. But when he first rose to fame regarding the Detroit automakers he had many valid points even if it was misdirected.

This may be a case of the broken clock, but I thought the video was pretty powerful. Soon, someone here will tell us it's just wishful thinking and we are throwing our vote away like in the other threads. :-)