PDA

View Full Version : New Posts feature not working

HCrum87hc
11-04-16, 11:52
I usually enjoy spending my lunch hour looking through the new posts here on M4C. This week, I've noticed the "New Posts" feature is no longer working for me. When I log on, I see the light blue chat bubble next to the sub forums showing that there are new posts, but if I click on "New Posts" at the top of the page, it only shows me the Scammers Afoot and Do Not Gift Funds Via Paypal stickies. When I go back to the home page, all of the sub forums no longer show new posts. It's like instead of seeing new posts, it is marking all new posts read.

WickedWillis
11-04-16, 12:38
I just feel like traffic has slowed wayyyy down in the last few months, so there is not a ton of new posts and topics out there. I could very well be wrong though

SeriousStudent
11-04-16, 20:58
Can you give us a bit more data?

Operating system used, browser used, etc?

I do not seem to have an issue, but I don't look at M4C at work, just here at Rancho Serious.

HCrum87hc
11-07-16, 11:33
I'm on Windows 10 using Google Chrome. It's always worked fine until last week. It appears to be working fine again today.

austinN4
11-07-16, 12:35
Works for me.

SeriousStudent
11-07-16, 22:16
Interesting, Windows 10 x64 Anniversary Update with Chrome is one of the most common setups I use to read and post here.