PDA

View Full Version : American Defense MFG. Aimoint Mounts

Killer Angel
09-12-08, 04:34
Has anyone out there ever had any experiences with the Amercan Defense MFG. Aimpoint mounts?If yes,what do you think of them?Would you highly recommend them?How do they compare to Larue mounts?
Thanks.

Parabellum9x19mm
09-12-08, 05:00
ADM mounts are good, but i generally prefer LaRue.

I like the simplicity of the LT levers, no springs. The tension adjustment is more sensitive and "smoother", whereas ADM's tension is only in increments of 1/6 rotations of the screw.

I like LT's Torx head screws and I like the LT ring design better on the 30mm mounts.

but the ADM Micro mount is very cool in that it has a modular base that will work for compact ACOGs and is available with two risers for different co-witness heights with the Aimpoint Micro. Its a pretty versatile little mount.

MX5
09-12-08, 05:10
Not the Aimpoint mount, but I've been running one of their early RECON mounts on a carbine since they first came out - works just fine & likely will continue to do so over the long run. Prices are a little better than LT, but not by much, if that matters. I think those that are hardcore LT or uneasy about not knowing AD Mfg will pay the small additional price for the LT mounts. If AD Mfg prices were a little lower yet, they'd really put the hurt on LT - competition is a good thing. A lot of unnecessary noise has been made of LTs leaving a small mark on the upper receiver - way too much noise if you ask me. A month of hard use & there's more marks on my work & training carbines than an LT could ever do. I like & use them both. Make your choice & don't look back.

vigilant2
09-12-08, 05:26
Got an ADM cantilever mount along with Aimpoint M3 from Grant about a month
ago. Have only shot with it once, so far so good. Gives bottom third co-witness
and feels just as sturdy as my Larue SPR mount.

rob_s
09-12-08, 05:39
I have one of the very early cantilever mounts and a newer production regular mount. The cantilever mount returned to functional zero after removing and reinstalling it several times and it never lost zero over the course of a 1k+ round EAG class.

I have, however, been shooting the AK all this year and haven't gotten a chance to do any shooting with the ADM mount since that class last December. The newer mount looks nice, but I haven't even mounted it on the gun yet.

Robb Jensen
09-12-08, 05:42
I own a few ADMs.
The things I really like about them is that they fit the rail very tightly and with more contact surface area than competing brands. They don't leave marks or remove finish from the receiver/rail. I also have never had to readjust them as with other brands even after a few hundred removals/remounts (I did this on purpose).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/ADM%20mounts/ADM021.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/ADM%20mounts/ADM025.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/ADM%20mounts/ADM003.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/ADM%20mounts/ADM009.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/gunpics/3gunrifle1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/gotm4/gunpics/125DPMSfront.jpg

RogerinTPA
09-12-08, 09:49
GotM4, I thought this mount was just one height, but from your pics, it looks like you are using spacers to adjust the height of your scopes. Is the ADM adjustable or are you using your own spacers?

rob_s
09-12-08, 10:25
ADM has a modular base to which you add risers for the T-1, M4, or no riser at all for a Compact ACOG.

Pretty good design, if you like that kind of thing.

Belloc
09-12-08, 12:44
Edit.

Palmguy
09-12-08, 15:30
Is ADM the only company that currently makes a low mount QD for the T1?

Larue does too...

http://www.laruetactical.com/pics/LT66XMount/T1_Profiles_copy.jpg

rob_s
09-12-08, 15:43
Yep.

FWIW, the LT mount does not make it as low as the stock mount. I doubt the ADM does either. The lowest possible way to mount an Aimpoint micro that I'm aware of is still the mount it comes with.

caporider
09-12-08, 17:48
Doesn't Aimpoint make a retrofit throw lever for their own factory T-1 mount?

royta
09-12-08, 18:01
I own a few ADMs.
The things I really like about them is that they fit the rail very tightly and with more contact surface area than competing brands. They don't leave marks or remove finish from the receiver/rail. I also have never had to readjust them as with other brands even after a few hundred removals/remounts (I did this on purpose).

Oh yeah, well when is ADM going to release a mount for an EOTech? :)

I want to get lower 1/3 co-witness with a 512, and will need some sort of mount/riser in order to do this. I guess I'll have to use the YHM-220 riser (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/YHM-220-EOTech-Riser-p/yhm%20220%20eotech%20riser.htm) until ADM gets off their duff.

Jerm
09-12-08, 18:50
ADM mounts are good, but i generally prefer LaRue.

Same here...and yes im stalking you.:D

I like the extra surface contact with the ADM,but i prefer the LT lever and lock(seems less prone to murphy).

I'll probably go with ADM on my Micro for the optional heights.

Both have excellent CS in my experience.

Iraqgunz
09-12-08, 18:51
Can anyone give me a solid recommend on a mount to use for the M4S in conjunction with an AN/PVS-14 that is mounted in a GG&G tall mount that will also allow a co-witness with iron sights? Thanks.

Robb Jensen
09-12-08, 20:15
Can anyone give me a solid recommend on a mount to use for the M4S in conjunction with an AN/PVS-14 that is mounted in a GG&G tall mount that will also allow a co-witness with iron sights? Thanks.

By tall do you mean the same height at a LaRue LT150?

Obviously the LaRue tall M4 mount will work as will the ADM, and the factory Aimpoint mount using the spacer. When available to the public the Bobro will work as well using the factory spacer.

RogerinTPA
09-12-08, 20:28
What height for an ADM or Larue is recommended for an H-1 or T-1 on an AK Variant for a bottom 1/3 cowitness?

Parabellum9x19mm
09-12-08, 22:09
I have the ADM Micro mount with the SOCOM riser for an AR...

If i wanted to use the Micro on a shotgun, is there an ADM riser low enough to work with a shotgun, or would I be better off using the factory mount or buying the low LT mount?

thanks

Iraqgunz
09-13-08, 07:11
gotm4,

I am not sure as I have not seen this particular mount. GG&G calls the mount that I have their tall mount. When everything was mounted on my carbine, with an EOTech 552 in a GG&G mount everything was great, and my YHM front and rear BUIS worked equally as good.

By tall do you mean the same height at a LaRue LT150?

Obviously the LaRue tall M4 mount will work as will the ADM, and the factory Aimpoint mount using the spacer. When available to the public the Bobro will work as well using the factory spacer.

rob_s
09-13-08, 07:27
I have the ADM Micro mount with the SOCOM riser for an AR...

If i wanted to use the Micro on a shotgun, is there an ADM riser low enough to work with a shotgun, or would I be better off using the factory mount or buying the low LT mount?

thanks

On a shotgun, or an AK, I'd prefer to just use the factory mount as it will keep the optic the lowest.

FJB
09-13-08, 10:00
Doesn't Aimpoint make a retrofit throw lever for their own factory T-1 mount?

Yes. It is called Micro LRP mount conversion kit SKU 12184 and retails for $35

S/F

ADM
09-13-08, 20:39
We have a T1L that will be out in the next couple weeks . It is as low as we can make it and still contain all the mechanical components in the mount.
:D

thank you
ADM

Renegade
09-13-08, 20:59
Yep.

FWIW, the LT mount does not make it as low as the stock mount. I doubt the ADM does either. The lowest possible way to mount an Aimpoint micro that I'm aware of is still the mount it comes with.

This true, as I recently tried it this past week.

Parabellum9x19mm
09-13-08, 21:47
We have a T1L that will be out in the next couple weeks . It is as low as we can make it and still contain all the mechanical components in the mount.

awesome. i'll pick up that riser for sure. might be good for the PS90 too :cool:

IroquoisSnakePlissken
09-14-08, 01:06
I finally stepped up to the plate, and got a Trijicon Tripower.

Now I'm trying to find a mount that will be a good pair for this thing.

Like the OP, I'm curious about ADM vs. LT.

My main concern is tension, and an ability to hold 0 through ungodly amounts of firing. I want this thing locked on like Donnie Trump's grip on a $50.

I'm liking what I'm seeing about both, and now it's time to get the recommendations from someone who's used both.

I'm trying to take some opinions here, as you guys are typically a no-bullshit type of crowd when it comes to what works when it matters.

This is the ADM I'm currently lusting after: http://www.americandefensemanufacturing.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2

BushmasterFanBoy
09-14-08, 23:41
I really like the LaRue mounts. You also get free goodies when you buy direct from LaRue. It is amazing what some spice, bumper stickers, bottle opener and a free hat can do to you're customer base ;).
Back that up with amazing customer support and a group of people that respond to E-Mails quickly, and pick up the phone faster than two dial tones and you got yourself an amazing company.

I know ADM makes a great product, but in this day and age a great product isn't good enough.
It is telling to see how each is handling the competition. :o

ADM
09-15-08, 07:13
Bushmasterfanboy
Could you please post the quote or (words) ADM has said to the other company you refer to . The simple facts are we will not get envolved in those types of negative discussions that dont contain facts . ADM has done nothing wrong, so for us to waist our time with it is stupid. We have to concentrate on getting all the products done our customers want. We have some very exiting things coming. Thank you for your toughts and we look forward to your post. :D
ADM

Jay Cunningham
09-15-08, 09:12
What ADM said.

BFB, as per my previous PM you had better clarify this statement right quick because I have never read a single post from ADM where they went after LT.

Post proof or retract, please. If I have have to retract it you will not like it.

rob_s
09-15-08, 09:16
Lately though there seems to be some fierce words being exchanged by LaRue and ADM. It is telling to see how each is handling the situation. :o

You continue to amaze me. Where on earth do you come up with this crap?

Slings that don't have wear, reliability in guns for prairie dog shooting being more critical than a defensive gun, now this?

BushmasterFanBoy
09-15-08, 10:40
I'll retract and wash my mouth out with soap.
I'll also be available for the deserved public or private beatings at the whim of a PM or a reply.
But, I don't wanna do the switch, please mommy not the switch :o.

I re-read "the thread" over on AR15.com. Seems like Mark went after ADM pretty heavily and started name calling. The guy sure is charismatic to say the least :D.
After going through the thread again it seems like Mid-West industries was upset that Mark was bad mouthing them and FALSELY associating them with ADM.
I can't find a single post in that thread where ADM was officially represented, so it looks it wasn't so much of an "exchange" as it was just Mark berating ADM for his self perceived wrong doing that they caused him.

As I say, a little competition never hurt anyone, damn sure not the consumer ;).

ETA: Rob_S, sling logos wear and hunters kill more things with their "varmint guns" than I'll ever kill with my "Fighting Gun". You yourself killed several hogs, I bet you wanted a reliable weapon then. Same goes for other hunters. A reliable field gun is more important than a reliable range/training gun.

Iraqgunz
09-15-08, 11:27
My 1/5th Dinar here.

All guns should be reliable and primarily considered defense weapons first because you never know when the SWHTF and you will need it. If I were to buy a varmint gun I would expect it to be just as reliable as the Novekse gun or my SOCOM II or anything else. The fact that it is also more accurate and serves the purpose of nailing varmints, or whatever is secondary.

I'll retract and wash my mouth out with soap.
I'll also be available for the deserved public or private beatings at the whim of a PM or a reply.
But, I don't wanna do the switch, please mommy not the switch :o.

I re-read "the thread" over on AR15.com. Seems like Mark went after ADM pretty heavily and started name calling. The guy sure is charismatic to say the least :D.
After going through the thread again it seems like Mid-West industries was upset that Mark was bad mouthing them and FALSELY associating them with ADM.
I can't find a single post in that thread where ADM was officially represented, so it looks it wasn't so much of an "exchange" as it was just Mark berating ADM for his self perceived wrong doing that they caused him.

As I say, a little competition never hurt anyone, damn sure not the consumer ;).

ETA: Rob_S, sling logos wear and hunters kill more things with their "varmint guns" than I'll ever kill with my "Fighting Gun". You yourself killed several hogs, I bet you wanted a reliable weapon then. Same goes for other hunters. A reliable field gun is more important than a reliable range/training gun.

BushmasterFanBoy
09-15-08, 11:30
My 1/5th Dinar here.

All guns should be reliable and primarily considered defense weapons first because you never know when the SWHTF and you will need it.

Very true.
But, the dedicated training/class guns don't need to be reliable at all. In fact, you would get more training if you had to clear jams and learn how to fix broken parts.

Now if you want to train with what you carry, then yes, it should be reliable because a field gun should always be reliable.

rob_s
09-15-08, 11:31
A reliable field gun is more important than a reliable range/training gun.

Bullshit.

That same "training" gun is a "training" gun because the owner perceives a need to obtain defense-oriented training with his DEFENSIVE gun. Not to mention that a defective training gun holds up an entire class full of people, whereas a failure with a varmint gun simply means you sit out while your buddies go on having fun.

The only way a "field" rifle needs to be more reliable than a defensive gun is if you're hunting dangerous game, and even then it's "just as" reliable not "more" reliable.

Jay Cunningham
09-15-08, 11:32
This thread is about one more off-topic post away from getting locked.

IroquoisSnakePlissken
09-15-08, 18:32
I thought I'd made up my mind, but I'm still all Chewbacca'd up over this shit.

Essentially, do the mounts/manufacturers in question have advantages/disadvantages over the other?

I was looking for strengths/weaknesses in design for both, as well as outstanding qualities in either, in order to determine what would better suit my, or a perspective member's, needs.

Anyone want to do an ADM/LT side-by-side comparison/shootout?

BushmasterFanBoy
09-15-08, 21:31
I thought I'd made up my mind, but I'm still all Chewbacca'd up over this shit.

Essentially, do the mounts/manufacturers in question have advantages/disadvantages over the other?

I was looking for strengths/weaknesses in design for both, as well as outstanding qualities in either, in order to determine what would better suit my, or a perspective member's, needs.

Anyone want to do an ADM/LT side-by-side comparison/shootout?

I think they both are pretty rock solid. I only have experience with the LaRue.
Like GotM4 said, the ADM seems to be easier on the reviver from what I have read. The LaRue WILL leave marks.

I personally like LaRue because of their rock solid support and all of the free goodies you get when you order from them.

Shihan
09-16-08, 02:43
The ADM products do wht they are supposed to do and they do it well.

austinN4
09-16-08, 05:35
I am using an ADM Micro QD mount with SOCOM riser. It is rock solid and easy to put on or take off.

ADM
09-16-08, 07:36
There are actually other things that are different besides the increased clamping surface. The ADM mounts all feature a flat bottom design. This will ensure you will never have a chance of the mount canting if the rail is on either side of the tolerence. They also feature a full length steel recoil lug . One of the main improvements is they dont need tools to adjust .:)
ADM

Rich776
09-16-08, 13:10
Will ADM come with a mount for the Aimpoint 3x magnifier that flips to the side for CQB and align with the comp M4s mount?

ADM
09-16-08, 13:13
The 3x mount is on the short list
thank you
ADM

Iraqgunz
09-16-08, 13:18
Will the ADM CM4 work in conjunction with an AN/PVS-14? Will the M4 then co-witness with most BUIS's across the board? Thanks.

ADM
09-16-08, 16:42
We are running the AN/PVS-14 right now .
thank you
ADM

Iraqgunz
09-16-08, 16:56
ADM,

It's been a long week and I am confused. Does that mean you are testing it now and the verdict is still open? Or it's been tested and is GTG?

We are running the AN/PVS-14 right now .
thank you
ADM

royta
09-16-08, 17:00
How's the EOTech mount coming? ;) Let's get going! :)

VA_Dinger
09-16-08, 19:32
Yes. It is called Micro LRP mount conversion kit SKU 12184 and retails for $35

S/F

I found this picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/12184.jpg

ADM
09-17-08, 09:13
Iraqgunz
It has been tested and is good to go we will have them on the self the end of next week.
thank you
ADM

Iraqgunz
09-17-08, 09:40
Roger that. I look forward to seeing it. Thanks.

Iraqgunz
It has been tested and is good to go we will have them on the self the end of next week.
thank you
ADM

FJB
09-20-08, 13:05
I found this picture.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/va_dinger/12184.jpg

That is the one. I have been using it on my VangComp 870 here in Alaska for the last week working as Bear Guard, protecting environmental scientists from Brown Bears. Bottomline is that the Aimpoint LRP mount adapter for the Micro T-1 worked superbly. I was a little apprehensive in the beginning as there are a lot of thickets of Willows and Alders we have to move through and I thought the lever might get caught in the brush. Didn't happen and the it held the Micro T-1 very secure to the rail on my 870. There are two other Bear Guards using Micro's up here, one in a LaRue mount and one with the standard factory mount. They are both working extremely well also.

S/F

Shihan
09-21-08, 21:45
That is the one. I have been using it on my VangComp 870 here in Alaska for the last week working as Bear Guard, protecting environmental scientists from Brown Bears. Bottomline is that the Aimpoint LRP mount adapter for the Micro T-1 worked superbly. I was a little apprehensive in the beginning as there are a lot of thickets of Willows and Alders we have to move through and I thought the lever might get caught in the brush. Didn't happen and the it held the Micro T-1 very secure to the rail on my 870. There are two other Bear Guards using Micro's up here, one in a LaRue mount and one with the standard factory mount. They are both working extremely well also.

S/F

Cost on the adapter? Release guesstimate?

FJB
09-22-08, 12:41
Shihan,
Retail cost is $35 and it is available now - SKU 12184.

S/F

Cold Zero
09-22-08, 13:09
That is the one. I have been using it on my VangComp 870 here in Alaska for the last week working as Bear Guard, protecting environmental scientists from Brown Bears.

S/F

Where in Alaska? Be safe, stay dry.

Shihan
09-22-08, 18:02
Shihan,
Retail cost is $35 and it is available now - SKU 12184.

S/F

Cool thanks. Any idea what Aimpoint dists are carrying these? The ones I use dont have them.

thanks

FJB
09-22-08, 23:47
Where in Alaska? Be safe, stay dry.

I was near Iliamna. I am back now, it was a good trip.

S/F

Belloc
09-24-08, 15:37
Edit.

Killer Angel
10-18-08, 03:04
I understand that the ADM Aimpoint Mounts come in 3 versions,Cantilever,Standard,and High.Anyway,among these 3 ADM Aimpoint Mounts,which among them is the same height as the Larue LT-150 Aimpoint Mount?
Thanks.

VooDoo6Actual
10-18-08, 12:20
ADM Mounts are performing superbly.

Nice to see another game in town w/o the ARROGANCE.

I shoot regularly, two to three times week, hard on my equipment etc.

Beware of the disinformation that is being spread out there regarding ADM Mounts. Same people spreading the disinformation did the same thing to OTHER mount manufacturers as well.

Their DISINFORMATION is predicated on "FUD" principle (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) and it's ALL Bravo Sierra....

These same people are "PNG" at MOST of the BETTER sites FYI.

SwatDawg15
10-19-08, 03:25
Couple guys I work with have both Larue and ADM Aimpoint mounts. Both of them work well and do what they are suppose to. The one clear advantge is ADM dont require tools.

Mark makes a hell of a product, and it shows. But he reminds me of Bill gates. He wants it ALL to himself. ADM came along making a product that is just as good as his, just a different flavor and he gos ape shit... anyway. Both of them will do what they were designed to do, I know this because I have used them and trined next to the guys using them.

DrMark
10-19-08, 15:22
ADM Mounts are performing superbly.

Nice to see another game in town w/o the ARROGANCE.

I shoot regularly, two to three times week, hard on my equipment etc.

Beware of the disinformation that is being spread out there regarding ADM Mounts. Same people spreading the disinformation did the same thing to OTHER mount manufacturers as well.

Their DISINFORMATION is predicated on "FUD" principle (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) and it's ALL Bravo Sierra....

These same people are "PNG" at MOST of the BETTER sites FYI.

What the heck are you talking about?

We're told m4carbine.net is based on first-hand information. Why post at all if all you're going to add is vague, unsubstantiated rumors and insinuation?

C4IGrant
10-19-08, 15:57
Oh yeah, well when is ADM going to release a mount for an EOTech? :)

I want to get lower 1/3 co-witness with a 512, and will need some sort of mount/riser in order to do this. I guess I'll have to use the YHM-220 riser (http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/YHM-220-EOTech-Riser-p/yhm%20220%20eotech%20riser.htm) until ADM gets off their duff.

They are working on the riser as we speak.

C4

C4IGrant
10-19-08, 15:59
I understand that the ADM Aimpoint Mounts come in 3 versions,Cantilever,Standard,and High.Anyway,among these 3 ADM Aimpoint Mounts,which among them is the same height as the Larue LT-150 Aimpoint Mount?
Thanks.

The 68H and CM will put it at a lower 1/3 cowitness.

C4

FPembleton
10-19-08, 23:25
I already have a Larue LT-649 flip mount for my Aimpoint magnifier, but I was interested in trying out the ADM T-1 SOCOM mount for a Aimpoint micro.

How close in height is the ADM T-1 SOCOM to Larue's micro mount?

Are the heights of these two mounts compatible with each other?

Thanks.

CooperM
10-19-08, 23:40
I just bought a Aimpoint Comp M4s that came with a Larue mount. It worked great, the action is smooth and very easy to take off and put back on.

Mark

ADM
10-20-08, 07:00
Grant
you are correct. We will Start cutting the risor today. We had some other things that were much hotter :D
Thank you all for your patience .
ADM

C4IGrant
10-20-08, 08:56
I already have a Larue LT-649 flip mount for my Aimpoint magnifier, but I was interested in trying out the ADM T-1 SOCOM mount for a Aimpoint micro.

How close in height is the ADM T-1 SOCOM to Larue's micro mount?

Are the heights of these two mounts compatible with each other?

Thanks.

The tall LT Micro mount is the same height as the ADM Micro mount with the SOCOM riser.

C4

FPembleton
10-20-08, 16:18
Thanks for the info Grant! I'm going to definitely pick one up soon.

WS6
04-26-09, 23:33
So, is the "AIMPOINT MICRO LRP THROW LEVER MOUNT KIT" still the lowest way to mount one of these?

I am running a Benelli M4, which as some of you may or may not know, has the split rail (chunk in the middle taken out).

How will this mount perform given that? I have shredded LaRue mounts with this thing before. I don't want a repeat performance.

C4IGrant
04-27-09, 09:41
So, is the "AIMPOINT MICRO LRP THROW LEVER MOUNT KIT" still the lowest way to mount one of these?

I am running a Benelli M4, which as some of you may or may not know, has the split rail (chunk in the middle taken out).

How will this mount perform given that? I have shredded LaRue mounts with this thing before. I don't want a repeat performance.

Yes.

The lever is not the best, but is a good compromise.

C4

WS6
04-27-09, 09:51
Yes.

The lever is not the best, but is a good compromise.

C4

I guess I will wait until my friend markets his true 1913 spec Benelli M4 rails without the chunk in the middle missing and then buy a proper QD mount. Compromise is not something I aspire to.

FJB
04-27-09, 21:56
The Aimpoint LRP Mount is a solid mount. I have used one in Alaska performing Bear Guard services for naturalists moving through thick brush with no problems nor loss of zero. I have used it on Benelli M1014/M4 shotguns with excellent results as well. This set up was even used during last year's Best Ranger.

S/F

WS6
04-27-09, 23:41
The Aimpoint LRP Mount is a solid mount. I have used one in Alaska performing Bear Guard services for naturalists moving through thick brush with no problems nor loss of zero. I have used it on Benelli M1014/M4 shotguns with excellent results as well. This set up was even used during last year's Best Ranger.

S/F

Does it retain zero when removed/replaced?

I am tempted to just wait 6 weeks until the benelli rail without cuts in the middle is done and just get a LaRue (They are the lowest profile QD for the T1 other than the aimpoint mount that I know of). I dunno, I am just leery of a $30 mount when all the other QD mounts that work well are close to $100.

FJB
04-28-09, 15:52
Yes it retained zero. I wouldn't worry about the cost. Inexpensive doesn't always equal cheap. The price is for the retrofit parts to use on the existing mount.

S/F

WS6
05-01-09, 13:16
Yes it retained zero. I wouldn't worry about the cost. Inexpensive doesn't always equal cheap. The price is for the retrofit parts to use on the existing mount.

S/F

How many rounds do you have with one of these T1/LRP mount combo's on an M4 Benelli? Have you used "heavy" stuff like 3" slugs or 3" buck or something? How did the round bar interact with the nubs on the wierd-1913 rail Benelli uses? Did it cause any wear on the rail or mount?

Also, you say it had good repeatability. How thoroughly was that tested?

Would you put this up against LaRue/ADM in a durability/torture test?

dialM4murder
05-03-09, 09:03
Love mine...

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2559/0000016c.jpg