PDA

View Full Version : And The Blame Game Begins... Democrats Start To Eat Their Own...

SteyrAUG
11-11-16, 17:14
Totally hilarious read. Quality entertainment.

https://trofire.com/2016/11/09/blame-game-begins-debbie-wasserman-schultz-goes-first/

The Democrats put up a terribly flawed candidate instead of a true Progressive, and they were destroyed in the general election. There’s plenty of blame to go around, but Debbie Wasserman Schultz deserves most of it.

Well, now that everybody’s kind of settled down with the election results, a lot of people very unhappy obviously, but now the best part has started, the blame game. You have establishment Democrats right now trying to blame people like David Sirota, or The Young Turks, or even us here at Ring of Fire, because we dared to report the truth about Hillary Clinton, and say, “You know what? She’s got problems. We need to think about these,” so the establishment wants to blame the people who were critical of Hillary Clinton. They want to blame the Bernie Bros. They want to blame anybody but themselves, so you know what? Let’s join in. Let’s play the blame game, and I’m going to start placing the lion’s share of the blame for the Democrats’ losses this year on Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

From the beginning, she helped to game the system. I won’t say rig. She gamed the system. She gamed the party in favor of Hillary Clinton, because her and Clinton are good, close friends. Wasserman Schultz knew she was going to get a spot in that Hillary Clinton administration cabinet somewhere. How’d that turn out for you by the way, Debbie? Debbie didn’t want Bernie Sanders to be the nominee. The establishment didn’t want Bernie Sanders to be the nominee. American public unfortunately voted for Hillary Clinton in the primaries, so that’s who we got stuck with, so the voters take a good share of this.

You know who else does? I almost hate to say this, because a lot of these people are good friends. We’ve had them on Ring of Fire the TV show, the radio show countless times over the years, but some of the Democratic journalists, pundits. You guys just pushed Hillary Clinton so hard, ignored all of her flaws, wrote them off, acted like they didn’t existed, just because you desperately wanted to get that first woman in the White House. If you wanted that, you should’ve put up Elizabeth Warren. If Elizabeth Warren had been the nominee, we’d be talking about very different things right now. I don’t ever want to hear the name Hillary Clinton again. She ran for the Democratic nomination in 2008, and the public rejected her, so here eight years later the pundits, the establishment, the voters said, “All right, well time for the second choice. Let’s not give anybody else a chance. Let’s game the system. Let’s confuse the people. Let’s ignore her problems in order to put up this person that the voters already rejected.” Again, how’d that turn out for us, folks?

You know, it’s okay to be pissed off right now. It’s okay to be upset. I’m telling you, I am mad at the Democratic establishment. I am mad at those pundits, those journalists who just pushed Hillary Clinton so damn hard and didn’t care about the consequences, didn’t care about her flaws, didn’t even take that into consideration. You’re to blame. You can’t even blame the people who abandoned the Democratic Party to vote for Jill Stein, because even if Jill Stein had gotten zero votes, Hillary Clinton still would’ve lost. Those Jill not Hill people had no impact on Hillary Clinton’s loss, so you cannot blame them. Gary Johnson took votes away from Donald Trump, so had he not run, Trump would’ve won by bigger margins. The only people to blame are the Democrats, and that’s probably one of the saddest things that I’ve ever had to say.

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-11-16, 17:22
And their path forward has to be made by walking over the political zombie corpse of Obama, who just won't die and move on.

BoringGuy45
11-11-16, 17:46
The problem they created was that the turned the heat up on the pot too fast and the frog jumped out. Starting in 2012, the left went with a full court press of PC ridiculousness. It had been building for years, but they just went nuts in Obama's second term. In addition to being corrupt, a known cold-hearted bitch, and possibly someone who had various opponents whacked, I think a lot of people were (rightly) worried that Hillary was going to allow for the continuation of the leftist attacks on America in general. People are sick of social justice warriors, Black Lives Matter, safe spaces, trigger warnings, etc.

SteyrAUG
11-11-16, 17:50
The problem they created was that the turned the heat up on the pot too fast and the frog jumped out. Starting in 2012, the left went with a full court press of PC ridiculousness. It had been building for years, but they just went nuts in Obama's second term. In addition to being corrupt, a known cold-hearted bitch, and possibly someone who had various opponents whacked, I think a lot of people were (rightly) worried that Hillary was going to allow for the continuation of the leftist attacks on America in general. People are sick of social justice warriors, Black Lives Matter, safe spaces, trigger warnings, etc.

And amazingly enough the MSM hasn't figured that out yet, they are still just cranking out the leftist, liberal progressive narrative like nothing changed the other night.

BBossman
11-11-16, 18:04
They beat the "ism" drum too loud and too often behind Obama's coronation in an effort to browbeat people into submission. Folks quickly became numb to it. Trump became a spokesman for the un-PC movement and once the MSM latched onto him, they thought they had an opponent they could easily defeat, only heir election engineering project got away from them and they're trying to figure out how.

SteyrAUG
11-11-16, 18:14
They beat the "ism" drum too loud and too often behind Obama's coronation in an effort to browbeat people into submission. Folks quickly became numb to it. Trump became a spokesman for the un-PC movement and once the MSM latched onto him, they thought they had an opponent they could easily defeat, only heir election engineering project got away from them and they're trying to figure out how.

They really thought they were going to poll American into submission. The message was loud and clear, Trump hated everyone and was going to destroy the world. Don't even bother to vote for him because NOBODY is going to vote for him and you will just become a social pariah if you do vote for him.

Even the Republican party doesn't support him. Just vote for Clinton or stay home. Even if you do vote for Trump, he can't possibly defeat Clinton and every poll shows that she will win a massive and decisive victory.

Thankfully enough people had enough sense to ignore CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and even FOX and they realized Hillary is a monster of epic proportions and they voted accordingly. And it was the most glorious thing I have seen in a long time.

My faith in this country is actually restored and that is something I haven't had in decades. All we have to do now is not **** it all up by starting in with the usual gay marriage, abortion and religion in schools crap. Given that Trump won DESPITE the GOP he shouldn't owe anyone anything. In fact he needs to put about a dozen guys out to pasture.

BBossman
11-11-16, 18:55
The message was loud and clear, Trump hated everyone and was going to destroy the world.

We witnessed the same being said about Reagan in 1980. As a newly minted 18 year old voter, I selected Reagan because I liked the way he looked and liked the way he talked. LOL

Last week Cavuto was drawing comparisons to poll numbers leading up to Reagan's victory. It looked like defeat until he closed within the margin of error within days of the election.

Kain
11-11-16, 21:11
If they are eating there own pray, pray, that the continue until you get a bunch of Jabba the Hutt looking muther****ers who can be easily strangled.

sevenhelmet
11-11-16, 21:24
One point I hadn't considered is how Johnson took a lot of votes from Trump, arguably more than from Hillary (as many on here have asserted loudly). This election was close enough that if Johnson hadn't publicly ate sh!t so hard on the Aleppo thing, I wonder if we would be having a very different conversation right now.

All's well that ends well. Let the Dems stew for a while- the shoe is on the other foot now.

Moose-Knuckle
11-12-16, 03:57
Here is a lefty (never heard of him before a friend pointed me to this) who blames fellow lefties for a Trump victory. Doesn't hurt when we turn on the TV and we see riots all year long either lol.

NSFW potty mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

C-grunt
11-12-16, 05:06
Its funny, Ive been seeing multiple times over the last few days that anyone who voted for Trump needs to apologize to their black, hispanic, female, and gay friends and explain why they don't mean anything to them anymore.

I told my partner at work, who is a lesbian, about it. Her response "well I guess I need to double apologize since Im a woman and gay and voted for Trump".

I find it funny that the left thinks that someone who is black, hispanic, gay, or female was automatically going to vote against Trump. Most of my black and hispanic friends also voted for Trump. And I only say "most" because I havent confirmed that all of them voted for Trump which wouldn't surprise me at all.

When I bring this up my friends are called things like "race traitors" or "uncle toms" and I was told that my female friends either followed their husband's vote or voted against Hillary because they are jealous of a successful woman.

Firefly
11-12-16, 06:28
I dunno why people think because you look different/screw different, you "owe" the Liberals a vote.

Alex V
11-12-16, 07:59
I dunno why people think because you look different/screw different, you "owe" the Liberals a vote.

Well, LBJ did say; "we will have those n* voting democrat for 200 years" so maybe they feel they have another 150 or so years to go?

I find it odd as well that Dems feel certain groups of people owe them a vote. They are usually the same groups that have been screwed and used by Dems.

Averageman
11-12-16, 08:34
Here is a lefty (never heard of him before a friend pointed me to this) who blames fellow lefties for a Trump victory. Doesn't hurt when we turn on the TV and we see riots all year long either lol.

NSFW potty mouth.

I saw this video yesterday and really enjoyed his anger and angst.
As to why they are "Owed" a vote?
Watching the Democrats morph from the 1960's till today, I think I've seen the equivalent of seeing someone wound an entire set of demographic groups and then because they offered them a Band aide rather than a cure, they are owed their support.
That it was in my lifetime that "Grand Wizards" of the KKK could hold a seat in Congress with a "D" behind their names and not be called on it and then to influence and be called "great" by folks like Hillary, but the media forgets all of that history? Ironic aint it?
That the truth has been so paved over by the talking points, it takes a real history lesson for a voter to see and know the truth and well, that's not happening in our public schools.
Had Jim Webb or Bernie Sanders pointed out just who Bill and Hillary were rubbing elbows with back in the day, we might have had some very different results in this election. Then again, that sort of action would have totally upset the Apple Cart and ruined LBJ's legacy now wouldn't it have?
The history of the Democratic Party needs to be told to people, the legacy of Jim Crow and the KKK does not lay at the feet of Republicans.
LBJ just traded one set of chains for another and we're all supposed to be blind to that fact.

HKGuns
11-12-16, 09:04
Elections have consequences.

Averageman
11-12-16, 09:23
Elections have consequences.

Yes, they do. Let's hope that Trump takes full advantage of the fact that he ran and won the most powerful Office in the World.
He has the chance to make some very smart choices and get us back on the right track.
One of the best ways he could do this would be to expose these people for who they really are.

Bubba FAL
11-12-16, 10:51
Interesting read, though the multiple spelling and grammatical errors were a challenge to my ocd. Doesn't anyone use an editor anymore?

SteyrAUG
11-12-16, 12:37

Because most Democrats are in fact, racists.

soulezoo
11-12-16, 14:13
Because most Democrats are in fact, racists.
This is a truth that needs to be repeated... often.

soulezoo
11-12-16, 14:19
I like the way democrats often like to tie (sometimes successfully) the KKK to the right, or republicans in general, when they were the military arm of democrats. They shill on Jesse Helms and give Byrd a pass.
If only the black community of today would take a hard look at history and find out why they vote democrat today, I firmly believe that many if not most would change their views. It sure goes against what most of the voting black class believes socially. (Especially in the Bible Belt)

jmp45
11-12-16, 15:09
Let the compromising begin... :mad:

Trump talks to Schumer, who wants to 'heal the bitter wounds' of campaign

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/11/trump_talks_to_schumer_who_wants_to_heal_the_bitter_wounds_of_campaign.html

SteyrAUG
11-12-16, 17:12

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/11/trump_talks_to_schumer_who_wants_to_heal_the_bitter_wounds_of_campaign.html

What compromise? Trump isn't even President yet. You would prefer what? You want Trump to create a completely partisan environment before he is even sworn in? You want his enemies, and ours, to have two more months to prepare their defenses and adopt a "worst case scenario" posture?

You guys freaking kill me. You did NOTHING to support him in the elections and he still won. Would you really prefer President Clinton?

You know what else? If he is going to fix, scuttle or replace Obamacare he is going to need a few Democrats. You do actually understand that right?

You want to country to be better, you want the divisiveness to end? Well that means Trump isn't going to ask for or get a neocon wish list.

Schumer wanting to reach out and "heal wounds" is a good thing. That is political talk for "we understand you are going to be running the show for the next four years." This is also why Paul Ryan switched from "Trump will destroy the country and I can't support him at this time" to "Trump has won a stunning victory and amazed us all." Schumer, Ryan and many others are lining up to kiss the ring and offer their fealty.

sinister
11-12-16, 17:19
What compromise? Trump isn't even President yet. You would prefer what? You want Trump to create a completely partisan environment before he is even sworn in? You want his enemies, and ours, to have two more months to prepare their defenses and adopt a "worst case scenario" posture?

If he is going to fix, scuttle or replace Obamacare he is going to need a few Democrats. You do actually understand that right?

You want to country to be better, you want the divisiveness to end? Well that means Trump isn't going to ask for or get a neocon wish list.

Schumer wanting to reach out and "heal wounds" is a good thing. That is political talk for "we understand you are going to be running the show for the next four years." This is also why Paul Ryan switched from "Trump will destroy the country and I can't support him at this time" to "Trump has won a stunning victory and amazed us all." Schumer, Ryan and many others are lining up to kiss the ring and offer their fealty.
Very astute.

Any bill in the Senate needs 60 votes -- even once passed the House and Conference Committee.

Trump and Schumer have known each other over 30 years. They may not like each other, but you're going to see if they can make deals.

williejc
11-12-16, 18:13
I hope that Trump's handlers will help him remember the historical significance of his victory and assist in avoiding traps and pitfalls that sneaky ones will place in his path. Of course he will have to compromise, or else he would get very little passed.

MountainRaven
11-12-16, 19:54

No man rules alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

In order to rule, Trump needs to ingratiate himself with both the GOP establishment and the Democrats, because that's where the keys to power are and in order to rule, he needs those keys. The people who voted him into office are not as important (at this time).

Put another way, if you want Trump to get anything done, he's going to have to compromise.

Very astute.

Any bill in the Senate needs 60 votes -- even once passed the House and Conference Committee.

Trump and Schumer have known each other over 30 years. They may not like each other, but you're going to see if they can make deals.

Schumer got money for years from Trump. There's no reason they can't get along.

Big A
11-12-16, 20:15
Schumer got money for years from Trump. There's no reason they can't get along.

And Trump could also say: "You know all those campaign contributions I gave you for all those years? Well now you're gonna pay me back with a ton of 'Yay' votes."

MountainRaven
11-12-16, 20:17
And Trump could also say: "You know all those campaign contributions I gave you for all those years? Well now you're gonna pay me back with a ton of 'Yay' votes."

And Schumer would have zero reason to do so, unless Trump is going to continue to support him.

SteyrAUG
11-12-16, 20:37
And Schumer would have zero reason to do so, unless Trump is going to continue to support him.

Actually Schumer has more than a few reasons, with Senate and House majority Trump knows he "could" ram shit down everyone's throat. But he also knows that would motivate the left to push back hard and vote accordingly. Obama trying to legislate by EO rather than find common ground is how Trump got elected in the first place, and nobody knows that more than Trump.

Nobody seems to actually understand Trump knows reality TV is fake. He might have used pop culture to get into office but he is also a guy who understands big money and big deals. He could try and play "You're Fired" politics and be a one term flash in the pan who got nothing meaningful accomplished or he could actually try and bring some very big things to reality and do it in a way that doesn't completely alienate 50% of the country.

And if he is going to dismantle Obama's signature legislation and replace it with something that is actually beneficial to everyone and an improvement over what existed prior to it, it absolutely has to be a joint effort. Otherwise too many people will oppose it simply because he is doing it without the other side of the aisle being consulted.

Imagine for a moment Pelosi and Reid came forward during the Obama Administration with a comprehensive firearms bill that required background checks for all gun show sales but not for private transaction not associated with guns shows, but one that also affirmed second amendment rights for every citizen in every state and eliminated any and all assault weapon laws. Even though it would be a dream come true for 75% of the NRA, the fact that it came from Pelosi and Reid alone would force half of that 75% to completely distrust it and others simply wouldn't support it because of the source.

Well that kind of thing works both ways. When Trump says "Make America Great Again", he doesn't mean for only 50% of the population. I'm really hoping it isn't a "Get Even" administration, we just had 8 years of that crap. We really need a "Get Working" administration. And ironically enough, a guy who really isn't beholden to anyone, who pretty much did it all by himself without even the support of his own party, is the perfect guy to actually accomplish a few things.

This whole thing is unprecedented but also an incredible opportunity. We mostly just have to get the Republicans on board with the idea that we are going to actually try and do a few things and not just occupy the white house for 4-8 years.

Starting to also wonder if the whole KEK thing is an actual thing and not just an incredibly massive series of coincidence.

Firefly
11-12-16, 20:49
Ya know Steyr.....putting it that way....

Maybe Trump really is the Emperor Messiah foretold by legend

JoshNC
11-12-16, 21:04
Well said Steyr. I just hope that trump isn't willing to compromise with Schumer on any firearm-related issues. Trump has already stated that he supports UBC and the silly "no fly no buy" concept.

SteyrAUG
11-12-16, 22:21
Well said Steyr. I just hope that trump isn't willing to compromise with Schumer on any firearm-related issues. Trump has already stated that he supports UBC and the silly "no fly no buy" concept.

His support of background checks is from a 2000 quote. He hasn't said anything like that, that I'm aware of, since announcing his candidacy. He did say no guns for people on "terrorist watch list" but that isn't the same as the "no fly list."

http://www.ontheissues.org/Donald_Trump.htm

We need Supreme Court to stand up for the 2nd Amendment. (Oct 2016)
Appoint Supreme Court judges who respect 2nd amendment. (Oct 2016)
No guns for people on terrorist watch-list. (Sep 2016)
Buying lots of ammunition & body armor should be a red flag. (Jun 2016)
Mass shootings are due to a huge mental health problem. (Jan 2016)
No limits on guns; they save lives. (Jan 2016)
Keep enemies of the state away from guns. (Nov 2015)
Make concealed-carry permits valid across all states. (Nov 2015)
Gun-free zones are target practice for sickos. (Oct 2015)
Gun ownership makes US safer, not more dangerous. (Oct 2015)
Mental health more important than gun control. (Oct 2015)
Laws are ineffective in preventing gun violence. (Oct 2015)
Gun violence is inevitable; regulations won't help. (Oct 2015)
Protect the Second Amendment, but address mental health. (Sep 2015)
Take guns from good people & bad people have target practice. (Jul 2015)
A very strong person on the Second Amendment. (Jun 2015)
I am against gun control. (Feb 2011)
Dems and Reps are both wrong on guns. (Jul 2000)
For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check. (Jul 2000)

Here is the full text of the "watch list" quote:

No guns for people on terrorist watch-list

CLINTON: I believe strongly that commonsense gun safety measures would assist us. Right now--and this is something Donald has supported, along with the gun lobby--right now, we've got too many military-style weapons on the streets. And we need to pass a prohibition on anyone who's on the terrorist watch list from being able to buy a gun in our country. If you're too dangerous to fly, you are too dangerous to buy a gun.

TRUMP: First of all, I agree, and a lot of people even within my own party want to give certain rights to people on watch lists and no-fly lists. I agree with you. When a person is on a watch list or a no-fly list, and I have the endorsement of the NRA, which I'm very proud of--but I think we have to look very strongly at no-fly lists and watch lists. And when people are on there, if they shouldn't be on there, we'll help them legally, we'll help them get off. But I tend to agree with that quite strongly.

Moose-Knuckle
11-13-16, 03:27
Going back to the why minorities, women, gays, immigrants, etc. owe the Democrats their vote you have to understand the history of leftism, liberalism, Critical Theory, progressivism . . . aka Marxism.

No one reads anymore so watch a little film made by an Indian immigrant that breaks down the history of the Democrat party.

Here's the trailer but its out on disc and for rent/on demand/streaming most places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Sensei
11-13-16, 07:07
Very astute.

Actually, current Senate rules allow many items to pass with a simple majority including spending/budgetary items, appointment of department heads and cabinet positions, and appointments to the lower federal courts. Moreover, SCOTUS significantly weakened Obamacare when it determined it to be a tax setting it up for a simple majority vote for repeal in the Senate. In fact, Congressional Republicans already passed one repeal through the Senate (52 to 47) only to get squashed by a veto. So, the GOP has more than enough votes to repeal it if they've got the balls.

Averageman
11-13-16, 07:57
Actually, current Senate rules allow many items to pass with a simple majority including spending/budgetary items, appointment of department heads and cabinet positions, and appointments to the lower federal courts. Moreover, SCOTUS significantly weakened Obamacare when it determined it to be a tax setting it up for a simple majority vote for repeal in the Senate. In fact, Congressional Republicans already passed one repeal through the Senate (52 to 47) only to get squashed by a veto. So, the GOP has more than enough votes to repeal it if they've got the balls.

I actually believe the Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi were pretty key in getting the whole idea of what a majority is and getting the original set of rules changed to favor of the slight majority that the Democrats (at that time had) so turnabout being fair play and all.
I saw a series of maps that displayed the Counties within the States and how they voted, red or blue, then the next map displayed crime statistics in the United States, it too was graded by number and severity from tan to dark red depicting the higher crime areas.
The map clearly depicted that the higher crime areas are in Democratic strong holds within the United States, as a Matter of fact, it would appear that you could nearly lay one map over the other and you would have a near exact match.
You might come to a very different conclusion than I have, however; I do believe liberal State and Local Governments, especially Sanctuary Cities breed a higher crime rate. Take unemployment, mix in poverty, then adjust the statistics to figure in the desperation level of a larger than normal percentage of undocumented workers, and there you go.
The two things I take away from this are;
A) If our new POTUS really wants to return opportunity to minorities in the inner cities, removing funding from sanctuary cities may be a good start, although it may cause a short term up kick in numbers, the end result will be an exodus of undocumented labor.
In order to make this work, any Federal Programs will require strict and Federally monitored regulations, any State involvement might well corrupt the results. In essence what you are doing is hiring based upon required Citizenship status and dividing and conquering through Citizenship status and making more pressure for non documented labor to go home.
B) Most cultural shifts in values are dollar based, there is nothing like success to breed more success. Trump and Pense are going to have to be very visible during this process and point out individual, group and community goals and achievements. They are going to have to show examples of people pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and proving their point. This can work, it's just going to take a tireless effort from these guys to make it happen.
Another take away from all of this is, if you want to insure that you will have a reliable base of Democratic Party Voters, promise them the world, but let them live in poverty, fear of crime and dependency. Learning that you can work your way out of the poverty found in the ghettos of our inner cities will result in people becoming Conservative Voters.

WillBrink
11-13-16, 08:13
I thought this article in Reason did a solid job of explaining a major, if not the, reason many voted Trump what the left needs to learn (but never will I'd bet).

Trump Won Because Leftist Political Correctness Inspired a Terrifying Backlash
What every liberal who didn't see this coming needs to understand

"Trump won because of a cultural issue that flies under the radar and remains stubbornly difficult to define, but is nevertheless hugely important to a great number of Americans: political correctness.More specifically, Trump won because he convinced a great number of Americans that he would destroy political correctness."

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/09/trump-won-because-leftist-political-corr

Sensei
11-13-16, 08:28
"Trump won because of a cultural issue that flies under the radar and remains stubbornly difficult to define, but is nevertheless hugely important to a great number of Americans: political correctness.More specifically, Trump won because he convinced a great number of Americans that he would destroy political correctness."

How is he going to do that?

Pilot1
11-13-16, 08:33
I thought this article in Reason did a solid job of explaining a major, if not the, reason many voted Trump what the left needs to learn (but never will I'd bet).

I think this is true. People are sick and tired of our PC culture. The problem is that our educational system ingrains it in young people. In addition, our government, and corporations also embrace it. It will be very difficult to unravel the PC culture, but I am hoping the election of Trump is the beginning.

WillBrink
11-13-16, 09:14
How is he going to do that?

He promised many things he will not do and or be unable to do (just like any wanna be POTUS), but I certainly understand what he tapped into to get elected and so far, we see everything but that being blamed for her loss and his win.

I think this is true. People are sick and tired of our PC culture. The problem is that our educational system ingrains it in young people. In addition, our government, and corporations also embrace it. It will be very difficult to unravel the PC culture, but I am hoping the election of Trump is the beginning.

Guess we'll find out!

Averageman
11-13-16, 09:25
Cultures are changed when success is redefined.
When the job market opens up to the point where the new norm essentially changes back to the old norm, House in the 'burbs with two late model cars and a picket fence cultural vales will follow.
If you go to one of the many "Military Communities" and look at Middle Class African American Military retiree's you will likely find a set of standards and values nearly identical to your own. Ask yourself how that happened ?
Household statistics and Cultural Values are nearly identical to their Caucasian neighbors. It's not magic, it's a common experience that crosses all boundaries.
You well might find an awful lot of Trump Voters in that population.

JoshNC
11-13-16, 09:26

Eh, I don't know...that article really jumps to a lot of conclusions.

Arik
11-13-16, 09:34
Hillary now blames the FBI for failed election

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Firefly
11-13-16, 09:43
Mark Me......

At some point she WILL blame those meddling kids and their dog

SteyrAUG
11-13-16, 15:11

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

Actually the FBI clearing her TWICE is one of the many, many reasons I didn't vote for her.

:D

Arik
11-13-16, 15:50
Actually the FBI clearing her TWICE is one of the many, many reasons I didn't vote for her.

:D
Right! But the fact that they investigated her is what's she's crying about.

BBossman
11-13-16, 15:54
Mark Me......

At some point she WILL blame those meddling kids and their dog

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq169/bbossman1/giphy_zpsxmqrqbnu.gif

SteyrAUG
11-13-16, 18:44
Right! But the fact that they investigated her is what's she's crying about.

I do fully realize that, I'm just saying the whole FBI thing works both ways. Hillary just needs to suck it up and realize she was the DNCs John McCain.

soulezoo
11-13-16, 20:21
I do fully realize that, I'm just saying the whole FBI thing works both ways. Hillary just needs to suck it up and realize she was the DNCs John McCain.

And Robert Dole. And....

SteyrAUG
11-13-16, 23:00
And Robert Dole. And....

Robert Dole wasn't hated and despised by his own party and running on a platform of "keep trying the same crap on hope that it works." I actually feel bad for Bob Dole, he was basically the victim of "Boxers or Briefs", he was probably the last candidate to talk about specific policies and solutions that differentiate him from the other candidate. Since then it's been "Hope and Change", "Stronger Together" and other undefinable ideals.

WillBrink
11-14-16, 06:51

Hopefully she'll be blaming them for her crisp new orange jump suit.

glocktogo
11-14-16, 07:46
Robert Dole wasn't hated and despised by his own party and running on a platform of "keep trying the same crap on hope that it works." I actually feel bad for Bob Dole, he was basically the victim of "Boxers or Briefs", he was probably the last candidate to talk about specific policies and solutions that differentiate him from the other candidate. Since then it's been "Hope and Change", "Stronger Together" and other undefinable ideals.

I wouldn't feel too sorry for Bob "Archer Daniels Midland" Dole. He's doing just fine.

soulezoo
11-14-16, 12:49
I was referring more to the GOP running the next septuagenarian with a cardboard personality that had little hope of attracting a voter beyond those with "R" after their name.

SteyrAUG
11-14-16, 13:07
I was referring more to the GOP running the next septuagenarian with a cardboard personality that had little hope of attracting a voter beyond those with "R" after their name.

Gotcha. Yeah, I really think we could have done better in that year too. Ironically enough, I think back then, the guy for the job could have been McCain. In the 90s he was a different person and I think him feeling betrayed by the GOP in 2000 is what turned him into the Manchurian Candidate.

Doc Safari
11-14-16, 13:31
Starting to also wonder if the whole KEK thing is an actual thing and not just an incredibly massive series of coincidence.

If you look back at the campaign, for some inexplicable reason everyone who tangled with Trump ended up with a significant reversal of fortune. You can go down the list from Hillary Clinton down to Glenn Beck. Even Meagan Kelly got some kind of stomach flu right after going up against him. Don't mess with THE DONALD.

soulezoo
11-14-16, 13:34
Well it isn't the same as messing with the Zohan, is it?

SteyrAUG
11-14-16, 13:57
Well it isn't the same as messing with the Zohan, is it?

Try this.

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Doc Safari
11-14-16, 15:03
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/concession-speech-aka-meet-new-clinton-inc

...as I watched Mrs. Clinton’s concession speech I couldn’t help but marvel at what I believed to be watching. For if I’m correct, what transpired at that presser was more inline with a business turnaround, or business crisis PR announcement event (think Tylenol® or even Wells Fargo™ for base-case relevance) rather than just your typical political concession speech.

First – the symbolic: Did you notice the color purple? I bet you did, and how could you not? And it’s for that reason I couldn’t help but start to think: Why? For it’s not like they were there to party like it was 1999, were they?

I believe that overwhelming presence of purple was to subliminally push, or to stress, the new color of standard/banner for either a new political party, or, at the least, a new political movement to rally under. And it borders on branding genius if I’m correct in that assumption as I’ll try to explain. (Remember: I’m coming at this from the business side, not the political.)

Why purple? Well, there are two distinct reasons. First – purple is commonly acquainted with the mixing of red and blue i.e.,the blending of the traditional color standards of boys and girls, men and women, Democrats and Republicans and so on. So as to its prominence during that presser? It carries an immediate “hook” if you will, as to be used by others in solidarity for what may seem as all the “right” reasons.

It also has another feature ever the more subtle, yet present nonetheless: It’s associated with royalty of yesteryear, not because it “represented the people,” but because purple was the most expensive color to produce, only afforded by royalty.

The adornment of purple still sends to this day a subliminal message of “royalty” or “upper-classed elite.” And both Mrs., as well as Mr. Clinton’s display of it was not subtle. It was made (as seen by my eye) to be unavoidable.

Currently there is a backlash against not only the president-elect, but more importantly – there is an outright civil war taking place within the Democrat Party apparatus. Both from within, as well as those which identify (and/or vote) with it.

And what would be the easiest group of disaffected people to start building, and more importantly fund-raising for?

Why the new (again, all speculative on my part) inclusive “Unity Party” of course, under the new color standard and banner of purple, shredding the iconic “blue” and leaving the “old guard” in its wake. And it just so happens (funny, no?) there’s a matriarch-in-waiting who just so happens to run/own a well founded political organization which can collect their “funds” and fight for their cause of “unity” because, after all, she won the popular vote and was “denied.” So, “She feels your pain!”

Are you beginning to see how this is setting up?

Mrs. Clinton along with Bill, Chelsea, and the entire current working apparatus currently involved in the Clinton Foundation can now pivot and mesh right into a “brand new bag.” i.e., The Clinton Foundation For Political Unity. Or something to that effect, attacking the electoral college as “The enemy of democracy!”

Its logo? A purple banner with “Do it for her – Do it for us!” Or, ________(insert you platitude of choice here)

However, what is currently a far more important attribute? To “Clinton Inc.” that is?

An immediate set up, and destination, to handle all those disgruntled “fund raised” dollars that would most assuredly begin to roll in with near immediacy once fully implemented. Along with a place to now reserve bookings (for very high speaking fees I would assume) for what will obviously be its “royal couple.” Oh, yes: and a reason as to “hold onto” any remaining donations left over in the coffers since the election. You know, to put to good use for the sake of “the new movement!”

Gotta pay the bills some how, no?

Again: If you look at all this via a business prism, rather than just a political? What would you expect out of the Foundation or the Clinton’s for that matter? If political pay-to-play (whether found to be legal or not) is now dead, with that direct line of funding (e.g., their “main product feature”) now worthless. How do you keep power and the money coming in?

Hint: Start a new movement with its own unique logo, branding, power structure, messaging, and funding all within your control, and startup takes little more than a flip-of-the-switch because seed funding is more or less already – in the bank. It’s absolutely brilliant from a business perspective.

Shed the colors of the “Blue” of the “Dems” and the “Red” of the “Repubs” into the new purple of “Stronger Together!” Hit up disgruntled Bernie Sanders followers with “We’re just as miffed as you! Donate now to the new cause!” “Why wait for another stolen democratic election! Fight now!! Send your donations to: ___________”

See what I mean? It writes itself. Again, from a business standpoint – it’s stunningly brazen as it is brilliant.

So, the purple people unite to try to get the electoral college abolished, and the Clintons keep that moolah rolling in. Mama needs a new server, don't ya know?

SomeOtherGuy
11-14-16, 15:09
I'm hopeful that both will pass away from self-imposed health problems before year end. There are many rumors suggesting that is likely.

Let's be honest, much of Bill Clinton's popularity was due to his supposed sex appeal, and that's long gone now. Even longer if you believe a tenth of the sex allegations against him. Hillary never had much of her own popularity, it was riding everyone's coattails and manipulating the Dem party process to get her name as the candidate.

I wouldn't relax, but I think the Soros mobs and even Bernie Sanders and Michael Moore are greater dangers at this time.

soulezoo
11-14-16, 15:28
Try this.

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
That is... interesting.
Color me agnostic for now.

Outlander Systems
11-14-16, 15:48
I'm a High Preist™ in the Order of the Laughing Amphibian.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Tq0ohkRbW5w/V5v1GLYH3NI/AAAAAAAAAA8/iTcWpRZ8alUiXDcF4CEnHNyolg4OY1RMwCK4B/s1600/13508963_10208410617716749_6554704346208003758_n.jpg

Just for more subtle Kek winks:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/11/07/schieffer-election-eve/

On the eve of the 2016 presidential election, CBS News contributor Bob Schieffer said he had never seen a campaign like the one this year – and he didn’t mean it in a positive way.

“I have seen a few, but I’ve run out of ways to say I’ve never seen one like this. It’s as if the nation is enduring some kind of curse,” Schieffer said on the CBS Evening News Monday. “What should we expect next – that it will rain frogs? I wouldn’t bet against it.”

That is... interesting.
Color me agnostic for now.

Eurodriver
11-14-16, 15:55
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JoshNC
11-14-16, 16:15
Hopefully she'll be blaming them for her crisp new orange jump suit.

Let's hope so.

Outlander Systems
11-14-16, 16:23
Novus Ordo Keklorum.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Moose-Knuckle
11-15-16, 05:18
I wouldn't relax, but I think the Soros mobs and even Bernie Sanders and Michael Moore are greater dangers at this time.

Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'

George Soros and other rich liberals who spent tens of millions of dollars trying to elect Hillary Clinton are gathering in Washington for a three-day, closed door meeting to retool the big-money left to fight back against Donald Trump.

The conference, which kicked off Sunday night at Washington’s pricey Mandarin Oriental hotel, is sponsored by the influential Democracy Alliance donor club, and will include appearances by leaders of most leading unions and liberal groups, as well as darlings of the left such as House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, Sen. Elizabeth Warren and Congressional Progressive Caucus co-chairman Keith Ellison

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/democrats-soros-trump-231313

Here is a short video showing charter buses parked for five city blocks in Chicago that bused in professional agitators and paid "protesters".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVHb-zc4Lw

Craigslist wanted ads have been popping up in large cities looking for additional people to "protest". Pays for 70hrs a week.

cbx
11-15-16, 13:44
In light of MAGA, the meme stream media, Soros, and bye Barry and killary, here's a 300 parody.

Gory in parts, maybe not suitable for work or kids.

NSFW
https://youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw