PDA

View Full Version : New POTUS, Lower AR Prices?

AR-556
11-11-16, 18:55
If this is in the wrong section, I apologize and ask that you kindly move it to the correct section.
Now that we FINALLY have a Republican POTUS, along with the House and Senate majority being Republican, can AR prices, ammo, and accessories, start going down even more? Opinions please?

Jwknutson17
11-11-16, 19:16
If this is in the wrong section, I apologize and ask that you kindly move it to the correct section.
Now that we FINALLY have a Republican POTUS, along with the House and Senate majority being Republican, can AR prices, ammo, and accessories, start going down even more? Opinions please?

You know this is the wrong thread as you can't post in GD. Plenty of threads on pricing and availability of parts. You seem to have all your threads locked. Keeping this up and you will be banned shortly.

wildcard600
11-11-16, 19:19
I doubt you will see much of a price drop. The glut of 2014-2015 with $39 lowers, $9 PMAGS, $700 6920's and BCM uppers with free BCG's is probably as low as it will ever get and probably where we will be again next year if demand drops back off.

AR-556
11-11-16, 19:32
You know this is the wrong thread as you can't post in GD. Plenty of threads on pricing and availability of parts. You seem to have all your threads locked. Keeping this up and you will be banned shortly.

I promise you, I am NOT trying to start any trouble! I am trying my hardest to do the right thing on the site. Please, give me a chance!

AR-556
11-11-16, 19:36
I doubt you will see much of a price drop. The glut of 2014-2015 with $39 lowers, $9 PMAGS, $700 6920's and BCM uppers with free BCG's is probably as low as it will ever get and probably where we will be again next year if demand drops back off.

I was in the ARMY full time when all of the bans and other silly things Clinton pushed on the USA. I really didn't get into building AR's until a few years ago. Mini-14's were my cup of tea until I was bit by the AR bug. Any knowledge about the AR, I sure am learning here! I do love to read a lot and there is plenty to learn here!

opngrnd
11-11-16, 19:40
My two cents worth of thoughts has more to do with the industry itself. I think we could see lower prices to a degree, but I also wonder how many of the "me too" makers of junk will give up due to lack of profits. It's not that I don't think people will be buying, just not the large scale, panic induced buying for a while, and thus, less demand. I just hope that the makers of excellent kit come out ahead and continue to innovate. (Colt, BCM, Black River Tactcal, Sionics, to name a few...)

Jwknutson17
11-11-16, 19:44
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?190077-Anybody-else-surprised-guns-ammo-mag-prices-haven-t-skyrocketed

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?190240-Current-state-of-panic-buying

darkwater1967
11-11-16, 21:37
Don't forget, Californians are still panic buying to get their last ARs in before Jan 1, 2017, if they don't want to go the featureless route. Also, Prop 63 passed, which means we have until Jan 1, 2018 before we can no longer buy ammo over the internet, mail order or out of state, and then have until July 1, 2019 before an ammo license and background checks are required for ammo purchases.