PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon MRO co-witness with Rock River EOTech Dominator Mount

thebolt
11-13-16, 09:36
I have a question about the compatibility of using a Trijicon MRO sight on the Rock River EOTech Dominator mount. I am trying to find out if the MRO in the low mount will co-witness with rear sight which is permanently attached on the Rock River mount. I previously owned and used EOTech optics but turned them in when the problems became public.

I don't have access to a MRO here or I would try this combination. I'm hoping someone here has changed over to this same set up. I asked my LE distributor and he was clueless about the Dominator mount. Rock River has not replied to my emails and I'm trying to draw on the experience of this forum.

Thank you!

contax_shooter
11-13-16, 09:42
Why the necessity to run the RRA mount in the first place?

thebolt
11-13-16, 09:46
These are agency rifles and I need the sights on the RRA mount as a back up to the optics. I don't want to replace the mount and sight if this set up will work.

nimdabew
11-14-16, 00:43
Your agency won't let you use any other rear sight except that? If they do, go get that rear sight and then worry about the EOTech after.