PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone bought from deltateamtactical.com?

logan09
11-13-16, 19:22
Not sure if this is the right place for this. Haven't been on here in years.

Just curious if anyone has ordered from them. And if so, ever received their stuff in a timely fashion?. I didn't want to order from them, but they were the only place with most of the stuff in stock and not overly priced. Now I'm questioning whether or not I should've just bit the bullet and ordered elsewhere.

If you haven't, no need to post.

GH41
11-13-16, 19:32
Can I put words in your mouth? You already ordered and want sympathy from us??

logan09
11-13-16, 19:43
Can I put words in your mouth? You already ordered and want sympathy from us??

I remember why I left this place, bunch of D-bags that say whatever they feel like. I'm asking if anyone has ordered from them and received their items? Or if it took weeks, months etc..

I asked a simple ****ing question, if you haven't ordered from them move along.

ColtSeavers
11-13-16, 20:18
Have you tried contacting them?

Hank6046
11-13-16, 20:56
Nope never bought anything from there, however after a simple search they remind me a lot of the AR shops in and around 2010-2012 that popped up with only a very limited distribution network of vendors. Some of those vendors ended up being worth their salt and others did not. I'm leery just based on appearance. I think that there are so many other websites out there with a more distinguished reputation. I am not trying to be the ***tards you previously mentioned, but please take my opinion for what it is, my opinion.

wigbones
11-13-16, 20:57
I know you only want input from those who have dealt with them (I have not), but a quick review shows several posts very similar to this experience:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ar15/comments/50h6ps/review_delta_team_tactical/

223to45
11-13-16, 21:12
so you want us to reply after you called us ****tards ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TacticalSledgehammer
11-13-16, 21:16
I've never heard of them

panzerr
11-13-16, 21:22
so you want us to reply after you called us ****tards ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly.

Zirk208
11-13-16, 21:22
I know you only want input from those who have dealt with them (I have not), but a quick review shows several posts very similar to this experience:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/ar15/comments/50h6ps/review_delta_team_tactical/

No experience, but a simple google search gives plenty of less than flattering reviews on the first page alone. The common theme is ordering, not getting stuff, poor shipping times, with poor/no communication.

Leaveammoforme
11-13-16, 22:14
I've never been so impatient that I ordered something from an unknown vendor without researching said vendor first.

Impatient people having to wait longer than necessary due to their own impatience. Love it.

Wait until a week before the presidential election and place a freak out order. Insert Pam Poovey "Burn" here.

Lefty223
11-13-16, 23:09
Well I ordered a 15" keymod rail and a few other items, e.g., Ergo grips and K&S anti-lock pins, and received them with zero problems. Prices were VERY good (unbeatable at that time, ~9-mos to 1-yr ago) and they were packaged well and shipped fast.

JSantoro
11-14-16, 10:59
I remember why I left this place

QED, no you don't.