PDA

View Full Version : This is a good one for Obama...

.357sigger
09-14-08, 02:27
If you are taking a photo for publicity you might want to get it right...:D

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t291/elvjeep/cboma.jpg

PRGGodfather
09-14-08, 03:09
This is another one of my personal faves, even as much as I think Chris Matthews is a little loud.

If this has been posted already, please accept my apologies in advance.

Here you go, from an old salt Detective friend of mine:

See this before it is pulled, as similar videos have been recently blocked.

Chris Matthews slam dunked Senator Kirk Watson, when he asked the Senator for just one example of Obama's legislative accomplishments. If you want to see a politician choke on national TV, watch this!

Chris was surprised when the Obama campaign's own surrogates are left utterly stumped when asked to list his legislative accomplishments as a Senator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGeu_4Ekx-o

Sam
09-14-08, 08:36
Chris Matthews slam dunked Senator Kirk Watson, when he asked the Senator for just one example of Obama's legislative accomplishments. If you want to see a politician choke on national TV, watch this!

Chris was surprised when the Obama campaign's own surrogates are left utterly stumped when asked to list his legislative accomplishments as a Senator.

What a big turn around. Matthews questioned osama's accomplishment during the primaries but during DNC he blubbered about having tingling feelings in his leg during nobama's speech.

Obama is NOT an option!

HAMMERDROP
09-14-08, 11:49
It looks as tho' he is getting ready to do some wading !
Perhaps he will go to Galveston Island and fix everything this week he sure is dressed for it and quite capable - what a moron I cannot believe anybody stands behind him much less give his campaign money.

Michael

CarlosDJackal
09-14-08, 21:45
That was a trick question. BHO has never done anything worthwhile. Heck, even Cindy McCain has done more for this world than Mr and Mrs BHO combined!! :rolleyes:

Redsel
09-14-08, 21:50
That was a trick question. BHO has never done anything worthwhile. Heck, even Cindy McCain has done more for this world than Mr and Mrs BHO combined!! :rolleyes:

She's also 9,000 years old.

McQ68
09-14-08, 23:16
I think the correct answer is 54 years old, but it depends on your perspective.

LegalAlien
09-15-08, 13:08
And his campaign teams claims that McCain does not know how to use a computer or send an email.
I think McCain at least knows what end of a phone goes where. :D:D

.357sigger
09-15-08, 13:19
and thats a trick question as well....sort of at least...he can't type because of his injuries...which is why he can't use a computer....osama is going low...

DarkX
09-15-08, 14:37
Someone sent this to me.....I beleive the 143 day thing is correct....either way, food for thought and certainly a good point. Regarding nominee Osama:

You couldn't get a job at McDonalds and become district manager after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't become chief of surgery after 143 days of experience of being a surgeon.

You couldn't get a job as a teacher and be the superintendent after 143 days of experience.

You couldn't join the military and become a Colonel after a 143 days of experience.

You couldn't get a job as a reporter and become the nightly news anchor after 143 days of experience.

BUT....

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United
State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidential
exploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the
Senate.

That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and
working. After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was
ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World .... 143
days.

We all have to start somewhere. The senate is a good
start, but after 143 days, that's all it is - a start.

AND, strangely, a large sector of the American public is okay with
this and campaigning for him. We wouldn't accept this in our
own line of work, yet some are okay with this for the President of the
United States of America ?

It is as if we are voting for the next American Idol!

twodollarbill
09-15-08, 15:18
I am in no way voting for that a-hole.
If you look at history...we as a voting public have made some bad choices.
That's why he has a chance....and that scares me.

Safetyhit
09-15-08, 16:28

Please with the 9,000 years old crap. Way overstated and just plain childish really.

Plus, if nothing else, she looks better than 99.9% of the 54 year olds out there.

Redsel
09-15-08, 18:08
Please with the 9,000 years old crap. Way overstated and just plain childish really.

Plus, if nothing else, she looks better than 99.9% of the 54 year olds out there.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/16/cindy_mccain_recipes.jpg

Got me there! Those beady eyes really do it for me.

And calling someone "Osama" isn't childish?

Safetyhit
09-15-08, 18:25
Got me there! Those beady eyes really do it for me.

The length's some people will reach to. :rolleyes:

She's not that bad. And of course we all know that extreme, high clarity close-ups are always flattering.

She is also relatively silent so far in the campaign, so what's your issue?

dantheman
09-15-08, 19:57
She's a Republican . THAT'S his issue .

Gutshot John
09-15-08, 20:47

Seriously you should be on CNN with such incisive and pertinent commentary.

I'm amazed that you even bother to grace us with it.

Redsel
09-16-08, 00:52
She's a Republican . THAT'S his issue .

I could care less what she was. She's in no way attractive.

She's a dried up prune who looks like shit . Between her all matching red jumpsuit "outfits" and anorexic skeleton figure.. she looks like a voodoo doll, that's all.

Gutshot John
09-16-08, 08:17
Paris Hilton for President...wooohoo. :o

Seriously though I misspoke ... forget CNN they might be a little highbrow... try People.

I weep for the future.

Safetyhit
09-16-08, 09:38
Seriously though I misspoke ... forget CNN they might be a little highbrow... try People.

I was thinking more like Highlights, minus the trash language.

Striker5
09-16-08, 10:26
For a 50-something, she's pretty fine. Principles aside, I would be her boy toy if she bought me guns and let me drive her sports cars.:D

CarlosDJackal
09-16-08, 12:19
Blah-blah-blah-blah...

Did someone say something? :confused: