PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay's Vice-Like Grip on Moral Issues

Business_Casual
09-15-08, 09:28
"I really cannot bite my tongue anymore when it comes to Sarah Palin," Lohan writes, urging people to vote for Sen. Barack Obama. "Is it a sin to be gay? Should it be a sin to be straight? Or to use birth control? Or to have sex before marriage? Or even to have a child out of wedlock?"

With supporters of this level of mental firepower, I think we can safely assume the outcome of the election.

M_P

Littlelebowski
09-15-08, 09:31
Wow. Her line of reasoning is crystal clear.

John_Wayne777
09-15-08, 10:42
Ah, yes...the typical liberal.

She's all of what....21? She's been in and out of rehab more times than I've been in and out of the hospital, her family is apparently completely insane and last I saw when getting my haircut she's dating some chick who is a DJ.

...and yet she's in a position to tell us about right and wrong?

How droll.

redsox20
09-15-08, 11:08
reminds me of 04 when Paris Hilton said vote or die and then never registered to vote.

LOKNLOD
09-15-08, 11:09
I keep trying to formulate a reply to this thread, but it just devolves into mumblings about an intense desire to use a framing hammer to irrepareably damage and/or remove integral parts of the cranial structure of the vast majority of individuals at the intersection of certain social/economic/intellectual/occupational groups.

KintlaLake
09-15-08, 11:36
I keep trying to formulate a reply to this thread...

Me, too, but I've got a question: "Bubblehead" is one word, right?

LOKNLOD
09-15-08, 11:42
Me, too, but I've got a question: "Bubblehead" is one word, right?

I think so. It will be a moot point if my wish to pop said bubble with a framing hammer (or claw, ball-peen, sledge, whatever, I'm not picky) comes to fruition. Because I know "airhead" is one word.

d90king
09-15-08, 13:24
Give me a break........ since when did she become a moral authority.

johnson601
09-15-08, 13:34
It is a good thing that the only people who will listen to her are not old enough to vote!

mmike87
09-15-08, 16:07
Well, she wakes up one morning and decides it's cool to be gay and suddenly thinks ANYONE give a damn what she thinks about ANYTHING ... give me a break.

She is such a loser ... her antics being quite well documented in the media.

PRGGodfather
09-15-08, 16:46
Sounds like a cry for help. :o

Maybe feeling a tad convicted by her own self-involved, self-absorbed, self-promoting selfishness?

Be free, little LiLo...

Redsel
09-15-08, 18:25
reminds me of 04 when Paris Hilton said vote or die and then never registered to vote.

Furthermore, the originator of the movement, P. Diddy, never voted.

PRGGodfather
09-15-08, 18:36
Furthermore, the originator of the movement, P. Diddy, never voted.

Thank goodness.

While a millionnaire, Diddy has never been accused of being very intelligent -- while I appreciate his ability to separate the youth market from their parents' hard-earned cash.

I'm not exactly in his target market, though.

While I support even Diddy's right to cast his vote in any way he chooses, to the death even -- I must admit I am pleased to no end, that he neglects to do so...

It saddens me to say that for the most part, the youth vote does NOT count -- not becuase it SHOULD not count -- all votes should -- but because, as evidenced by these two cultural twit icons, P-Diddy and P-Duneverybody -- they are too busy doing something other than actually voting.

Yeah.

Agreeing with slick political ads means very little -- if at the end of the day, the emo kids stay home stoned, while playing their Wii's...

KintlaLake
09-15-08, 19:02
Because I know "airhead" is one word.

Thanks, LOKNLOD.

Speaking of firepower, "vise" is misspelled in the title of this thread.

(Not hatin', m_p, just sayin'. :D)

AnimalMother556
09-15-08, 19:08
Thank goodness.

While a millionnaire, Diddy has never been accused of being very intelligent -- while I appreciate his ability to separate the youth market from their parents' hard-earned cash.

I'm not exactly in his target market, though.

While I support even Diddy's right to cast his vote in any way he chooses, to the death even -- I must admit I am pleased to no end, that he neglects to do so...

It saddens me to say that for the most part, the youth vote does NOT count -- not becuase it SHOULD not count -- all votes should -- but because, as evidenced by these two cultural twit icons, P-Diddy and P-Duneverybody -- they are too busy doing something other than actually voting.

Yeah.

Agreeing with slick political ads means very little -- if at the end of the day, the emo kids stay home stoned, while playing their Wii's...

I wish I had something slick to say, buy I can't agree with you more.

Business_Casual
09-15-08, 20:11
vice2
(US vise)

• noun a metal tool with movable jaws which are used to hold an object firmly in place while work is done on it.

— DERIVATIVES vice-like adjective.

— ORIGIN Old French vis, from Latin vitis ‘vine’.

:cool:

M_P

KintlaLake
09-15-08, 20:29
:cool:

CarlosDJackal
09-16-08, 22:09
What I hear when LL speaks: "Blah-blah-blah-I'm an alcoholic hoar-blah...". :rolleyes:

AnimalMother556
09-16-08, 22:53
What I hear when LL speaks: "Blah-blah-blah-I'm an alcoholic hoar-blah...". :rolleyes:

Whore (noun)- person who engages in sexual intercourse frequently with different people. i.e. Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, My last girlfriend, Barack Obama's mother, etc.. Ya spelled whore wrong, I had to be a dick after the spelling lesson between the words vise and vice.

KintlaLake
09-17-08, 09:49
I had to be a dick after the spelling lesson between the words vise and vice.

:p

Lovin' it.

AMMOTECH
09-17-08, 10:14
:D
http://www.anonib.com/_motivation/images/947/_lohan_anonib.jpg

_not mine I found it_