PDA

View Full Version : Gun Free Zone strikes again (Church shooter's Confession)

WillBrink
12-11-16, 14:06
Church shooter's Confession* he chose the church because they'd be "meek" and didn't choose drug dealers because they might shoot back. He stood over the oldest person in the church, a women in her 80s, and shot her 11 times. Incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVAA2C2P_o

* I'm of the opinion the name of such creatures should not be publicly posted when/if possible and encourage others to do the same. See also:

No Name. No Photo. No Notoriety. (https://nonotoriety.com/)

Firefly
12-11-16, 14:15
Home Alone is a fag.

All I can say. Really. I have no other insight. I do hope he ends up the only white boy in his cell block.

SteyrAUG
12-11-16, 15:58
Church shooter's Confession* he chose the church because they'd me "meek" and didn't choose drug dealers because they might shoot back. He stood over the oldest person in the church, a women in her 80s, and shot her 11 times. Incredible.

This is what I find bizarre about white supremacists. Hates black people because they are gang members, drug dealers and other criminal types who "attack white people all the time" and then he finds a group of black people who are the "least likely" to attack anyone....and he kills THEM.

Firefly
12-11-16, 16:00
This is what I find bizarre about white supremacists. Hates black people because they are gang members, drug dealers and other criminal types who "attack white people all the time" and then he finds a group of black people who are the "least likely" to attack anyone....and he kills THEM.

It's the only way they can feel "supreme".

If he actually pulled a Paul Kersey, one could say he at least put his money where his mouth is

WillBrink
12-11-16, 16:13

As a rule, underneath it all, most white supremacists types, are just classic bullies with better toys and such. The KKK ran like roaches when some of the blacks decided they'd had enough and started to return fire. The attacks on black marchers etc came to a quick end when the Deacons For Defense started to patrol armed and ready (many were WII vets) to shoot it out.

SteyrAUG
12-11-16, 17:40
It's the only way they can feel "supreme".

If he actually pulled a Paul Kersey, one could say he at least put his money where his mouth is

Not sure how he felt good about killing people that "weren't his problem." All he did what become the white equivalent of those he hated. He was a white person that victimized innocent black people. How that addresses the issue of black people who victimize innocent white people is beyond me. If he was hoping to raise awareness of his "cause" and generate any kind of sympathy, well he was about as successful as Black September.

Eurodriver
12-11-16, 17:46

Amen.

Ryno12
12-11-16, 17:53
What pisses me off is that this POS isn't worm food already. Him & all the others that pull this crap, when the case is this cut & dried, need to be disposed of ASAP.

jbjh
12-11-16, 18:26
* I'm of the opinion the name of such creatures should not be publicly posted when/if possible and encourage others to do the same. See also:

No Name. No Photo. No Notoriety. (https://nonotoriety.com/)
^^^This

I don't care about their "reasons", because honestly, they have zero legitimate justification. They/Them/Those/TheOther made me sad/mad/whatever. And for the media to dissect it is ludicrous. My friends at the FBIs BAU, or other law enforcement, sure. They're trying to understand a problem and stop the next one before it happens. CNN, Fox, etc? Zero reason for any reporting beyond memorializing the victims and their families and maybe society helping them.

But the shooter? Anonymous ignominy is the best thing for him. Heck, even ignominy is probably too much attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoringGuy45
12-11-16, 18:35
This PODS is the reason why I always carry when I go to church, and so do a few other members of our congregation. Luke 22:36: He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

TAZ
12-11-16, 18:38
Let the BAU types have at him for 6 month or so. Then run him through a slow woodchipper. Never, ever, ever mention his name or show his face to anyone who not directly involved with the case. End of story. But then how could the fake news crew make cash selling air time and dispense propaganda 24/7/365

Outlander Systems
12-11-16, 18:55
What are the logistics behind executing this dude twice?

Like, can this dude be hanged, resuscitated, and then sent before a firing squad?

26 Inf
12-11-16, 19:30
This PODS is the reason why I always carry when I go to church, and so do a few other members of our congregation. Luke 22:36: He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Notice how on gun forums we always leave off the next part: 'see here are two swords' Jesus said 'those are enough'

Firefly
12-11-16, 19:37
Perhaps I am old fashioned and still slightly naive, but Church should be the one place where you shouldn't have to tote a gun.

Obviously, it's a target and will continue to be a target, but I recall a time when such a thing was unthinkable. It was the one place where you could leave your problems at the door

Ryno12
12-11-16, 19:38

Like, can this dude be hanged, resuscitated, and then sent before a firing squad?

Should've been done that night or the day after. We spend too much time & taxpayer money ****ing around with this type of criminal.

26 Inf
12-11-16, 19:40

Would be complicated since the knot and its placement pretty much ensure fracture of the cervical spine and spinal cord disruption.

So logistics would be less complicated for shoot, then quickly hang.

To be just evil it might be worse to let him free fall from 14,000 sans parachute.

SteyrAUG
12-11-16, 20:39
Perhaps I am old fashioned and still slightly naive, but Church should be the one place where you shouldn't have to tote a gun.

Obviously, it's a target and will continue to be a target, but I recall a time when such a thing was unthinkable. It was the one place where you could leave your problems at the door

Sadly there was also a time when shooting up a church or school was "mostly" unthinkable. But we should remember people have been shooting up churches and schools since before we were even a nation.

Best thing to remember is not everyone thinks like you or me.

SteyrAUG
12-11-16, 20:43
Would be complicated since the knot and its placement pretty much ensure fracture of the cervical spine and spinal cord disruption.

So logistics would be less complicated for shoot, then quickly hang.

To be just evil it might be worse to let him free fall from 14,000 sans parachute.

I say we make it challenging for the shooters. Hang and see who can score an 8x or better during the drop before the rope stretches.

Of course if you really want to make it challenging you could pull a Blondie and have everybody shoot the rope as soon as it gets taught. Then everyone takes one step back and you set him up again. Eventually everybody will miss.

HardToHandle
12-11-16, 23:48

In my neck of the woods, I learned a call for service at a church was a harbinger of trouble.
A simple suspicious person call becomes an full-on assault on PO needing four officers to load up the crazy SOB....
A medical call becomes a minister too drunk to talk pawing at the non-English speaking cleaning lady...

Churches are a magnet for certain crazies, so it is a place to just be ready. In my church, the DEA had the right side and the state Intel guys had the left side. Always a place to carry.

MountainRaven
12-12-16, 00:04
Notice how on gun forums we always leave off the next part: 'see here are two swords' Jesus said 'those are enough'

The footnote from the 1599 Geneva Bible on the passage:

"All this talk is by way of an allegory, as if he said, O my friends and fellow soldiers, you have lived hitherto as it were in peace: but now there is a most sharp battle at hand to be fought, and therefore you must lay all other things aside, and think upon furnishing yourselves in armor. And what this armor is, he showeth by his own example, when he prayed afterward in the garden, and reproved Peter for striking with the sword."

And the complete paragraph (Luke 22:35-38):
"35 ¶ And he said unto them, When I sent you without bag, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye anything? And they said, Nothing.
"36 Then he said to them, But now he that hath a bag, let him take it, and likewise a scrip: and he that hath none, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword.
"37 For I say unto you, That yet the same which is written, must be performed in me, Even with the wicked was he numbered: for doubtless those things which are written of me, have an end.
"38 And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough."

bighawk
12-12-16, 00:31
Let the BAU types have at him for 6 month or so. Then run him through a slow woodchipper. Never, ever, ever mention his name or show his face to anyone who not directly involved with the case. End of story. But then how could the fake news crew make cash selling air time and dispense propaganda 24/7/365

Feet first through that slow wood chipper would be my vote.

SteyrAUG
12-12-16, 02:25
Feet first through that slow wood chipper would be my vote.

Honestly, I'd just like to confine them all in the same common area and let them sort it out among themselves. All the KKK guys, all the Black Israelites, the BPs and Black Nation of Islam, skinheads, La Raza, ANs and anyone else who thinks they deserve more than others because they have some kind of superior ethnicity.

Just let them battle it out in the largest Thunderdome we can find. And then when all is said and done and one group is the last one standing, then screw them too and just seal them in with the dead. World would be a better place, at least for a generation or two.

bighawk
12-12-16, 02:30
Honestly, I'd just like to confine them all in the same common area and let them sort it out among themselves. All the KKK guys, all the Black Israelites, the BPs and Black Nation of Islam, skinheads, La Raza, ANs and anyone else who thinks they deserve more than others because they have some kind of superior ethnicity.

Just let them battle it out in the largest Thunderdome we can find. And then when all is said and done and one group is the last one standing, then screw them too and just seal them in with the dead. World would be a better place, at least for a generation or two.

I certainly wouldn't be mad about that

Eurodriver
12-12-16, 07:14

762NATO is too old for that

Mr. Goodtimes
12-12-16, 09:48

You're not old fashioned.. that how it was, how it should be, but not how it is anymore, unfortunately. I could list off about thirty reasons why this stuff happens more often and give a long explanation but, it's easier to just point out that we don't live in that old world anymore. Church is one of the places I am armed, 100% of the time, no exceptions. Movie theaters as well... or pretty much any place that's a potentially soft target crammed full of statistics.

26 Inf
12-12-16, 11:05
762NATO is too old for that

Haven't seen him for awhile, banned on the run?