PDA

View Full Version : CDNN Sports?

RockBottom
12-11-16, 19:20
Is anyone familiar with CDNN Sports? If so, so you recommend doing business with them?

dobe
12-11-16, 19:23
I've bought a couple of handguns from them. Good prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BangBang77
12-11-16, 19:38
I've bought quite a few Glock and HK mags from them. I have no complaints with their service or prices.

Kain
12-11-16, 19:42
Have bought from them for, God, over ten years now. Several handguns, rifles, christ only knows how many mags. Good prices, good people, generally pretty damn good prices on Glock mags. I usually check them at least once a month just to see, they do get some oddball things in, like the Ruger 10/2 lasers. Be careful though they do get a good amount of junk and fudd crap too. But other than that they have been solid for me.

hickuleas
12-11-16, 19:47
Have bought from them five or six times and got some good deals and shipped fast.

bamashooter
12-11-16, 19:57
I've used them several times. Good prices and speedy shipping have been my experience.

Budget Deficit
12-11-16, 20:06
I've bought block mags from them at prices cheaper than anyone else

bjxds
12-11-16, 20:25
Is anyone familiar with CDNN Sports? If so, so you recommend doing business with them?

No problems on my end

SomeOtherGuy
12-11-16, 20:33
This will sound like an echo...

I've done lots of business with them over 10-12 years. On NAME-BRAND items, like a FN rifle or Glock pistol, or similar name-brand accessories and parts, they are 100% GTG, no BS, no issues of any kind. Prices are not always the best, but some of their closeout guns are terrifically priced.

Just be careful about anything that is not a recognized name-brand product. They sell lots of different things, and if something is labeled as "OEM" without a specific maker, or "Replacement Mag", or "Target Sports", etc., you are most likely looking at lower quality items, probably from China, and probably don't want them.

To be clear - if they advertise an item as "X Brand", it really is and is authentic. Absolutely no counterfeits that I've seen or heard of. Just hesitate to buy anything that is off brand or no brand.

MSW
12-11-16, 21:17
Include me in the 10+ years as a customer with no complaints.

3ACR_Scout
12-11-16, 21:27
Just piling on top of the other comments, CDNN has been around for a long time and has lots of good deals if you're careful about the products you select and watch their sale listings for good prices. They routinely offer Glock magazines for $20 or less, and I've bought HK 9mm and .40 USPc magazines from them for as low as $22. I've probably placed a half dozen orders with them over the past decade. Always pretty quick with reasonable shipping charges.

RockBottom
12-11-16, 22:06
Thanks all, I appreciate the replies!

donlapalma
12-11-16, 22:12
Another repeat customer here and I've been happy every time. When I need mags I usually check their site first since they have very competitive pricing.

brushy bill
12-11-16, 22:21
Bought from them for years routinely with never an issue. Once I got back in state, and had to pay sales tax, deals weren't as competitive as elsewhere. Funny how sales tax can eliminate the desire to buy local, and then the govt does not get theirs either.

Arik
12-11-16, 22:35
Yep. Buy from them often

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Zirk208
12-11-16, 22:43
Did my first online gun purchase through them in 2006 (HK USPc 9mm in stainless). It was painfully easy for an ignorant newb.
Good prices and selection on mags (HK and Glock).
They do like to push some of the cheap UTG/Lepers/NC Star accessories, and throw them in with gun purchases.

nova3930
12-11-16, 23:27
years past it seems like they used to have a lot more nice surplus and LE trade in stuff than theyve had of late...

556BlackRifle
12-11-16, 23:49
Been a customer for around 15 years. Never had a problem with anything I bought from them.

And +1 to nova3930. I've found the same to be true.

Iraqgunz
12-12-16, 03:29
What does this have to do with AR General Discussions?