PDA

View Full Version : RFI LBT-6094 and Swiftclip Chest Rigs

Dave L.
12-12-16, 02:58
I'm looking for pics and descriptions on how you integrated a Swiftclip compatible chest rig onto a London Bridge Trading 6094 or 6094-Slick plate carrier, and any mods that needed to be made to accomplish it.

TIA,
Dave

drummerdude1188
12-12-16, 21:00
A customer of mine had a similar request to mount a D3CR to his Banshee. Extreme gear labs makes what he calls the "Porker Kit" and basically mounts the Swiftclips and related parts to the standard carrier. The customer of mine seems to like his although I don't have any photos or hard use feedback. Email Darrin, I'm sure he can set you up for a reasonable price.

Dave L.
12-12-16, 23:05
A customer of mine had a similar request to mount a D3CR to his Banshee. Extreme gear labs makes what he calls the "Porker Kit" and basically mounts the Swiftclips and related parts to the standard carrier. The customer of mine seems to like his although I don't have any photos or hard use feedback. Email Darrin, I'm sure he can set you up for a reasonable price.

Thanks man. I know Down Range Gear also makes a kit too but I wanted to make sure the spacing for the buckles is even possible.