PDA

View Full Version : New AR foregrip

cbear758
12-13-16, 12:38
I've bought pistol grips from them in the past, some high quality stuff but saw they just came out with a foregrip. Anybody try this out yet? Wanted to know what you guys thought before I purchase one.

GH41
12-13-16, 14:04
This has a bad look to it.

ggammell
12-13-16, 17:47
Maybe we could post some information about what your talking about so we don't have to click a link to YouTube or use psychic powers?

markm
12-13-16, 18:06
Maybe we could post some information about what your talking about so we don't have to click a link to YouTube or use psychic powers?

Yeah. I don't click on links from folks with only a few posts.

MJLman
12-13-16, 18:32

This has what many on this forum would call a "boutique" type feel/look to it. Might be the greatest thing since sliced bread but this forum appeals to more of the hard use & documented performance/reliability crowd. Would definitely be a big hit on TOS, but if you like it, go for it.
Welcome to the forum!

GH41
12-13-16, 18:45
Still say it looks bad when a guy with a one post history puts up a link to what looks like an advertisement to me.

RobertTheTexan
12-13-16, 19:35
This has a bad look to it.

Like bad as in that's just plain ol' bad, stay away from it. Or bad like oh thats baaaaad I can't wait to get one?

For me it's bad as in not my cup of tea bad. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sublimeon24s
12-15-16, 18:34
lmao

this thread = tacky attempt by company to promote their product

All their stuff looks super uncomfortable

cbear758
12-15-16, 20:20
Thank you! I'm very very new to all of this still, feels like I don't know my ass from my elbow just don't want to get ripped off. What's TOS?

SeriousStudent
12-15-16, 20:28
TOS is an acronym that generally refers to AR15.com.

We do have an acronym thread around here someplace, but I can't remember where.

RobertTheTexan
12-15-16, 20:47
Thank you! I'm very very new to all of this still, feels like I don't know my ass from my elbow just don't want to get ripped off. What's TOS?

That Other Site.....

I bet there may even be some other more creative definitions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk