PDA

View Full Version : WTS: 308 AR parts BHW barrel and Magpul PRS with heavy buffer

AFshirt
12-23-16, 14:15
Decided my 308 AR is too big so Im turning it into a carbine. I am selling my 20 inch barrel and Magpul PRS. All prices shipped

The barrel is a Black Hole Weaponry 20 inch rifle length system. 1x11 twist. Approximately 300 rounds through it. Only marks are from the gas block set screws. 150 shipped.

The PRS stock has the Accushot monopod attached. I can separate if desired but I no longer have the PRS cap that comes over the monopod rails. 100 shipped

I also have the heavy rifle length buffer and spring from heavybuffers.com. It is the HX heavy model with their Wolf spring. 50 shipped.

AAC 5/8x24 three prong flash hider with 51t can attachment 40 shipped. No marks. Didn't even install it.

Edit flash hider gone.
stock is gone.
The barrel and heavy buffer spring combo is still available.

Pics available upon request.
Photobucket is not cooperating so to everyone who has expressed interest and asked for pictures please pm me your email address. There is a lot of interest in the PRS stock. Someone asked to see pictures yesterday and has until this evening to send me your email address or Im going to person number two. Sorry. People on line with money in hand. Will update as things go away.