PDA

View Full Version : Botach: Same old problems. Steiner back ordered....

KTR03
12-24-16, 13:36
So hope breathes eternal. I decided I would give them a try after a 5 year hiatus. This time I called first. "Do you have Steiner 1 to 4's.". Yes 50 of them. Can I pay for expedited shipping? Yes sir no problem. That was over a week ago. Got an email today saying "back ordered". Day before Christmas. Really Botach? Fool me twice.... shame on me.

wigbones
12-24-16, 15:25
I had a similar experience a while ago. Bought an item that was in stock at the time and within a day got a tracking number. Over a week later the tracking still didn't show that it had actually shipped. I emailed them and was told they oversold and I'd have to wait for the next shipment to arrive. They only created the label to hold my order but didn't actually have any left to ship. After some back and forth I gave up reasoning with them. It was a month later before I finally received my order. I feel your pain and hope your item comes in quickly. Best of luck.

GH41
12-24-16, 16:04
I keep hearing the same story but I have never had a problem with them but I don't do mail order for something I want tomorrow. I grew up when you had to go to the Greyhound station to pick your shit up.

highxj
12-24-16, 18:55
I ordered one of those on 12/21. I seem to recall the website said there were 42 in stock at the time I ordered. No 'backordered' email yet......fingers crossed.

*edit* I just checked, and my order shows 'awaiting fulfillment', and showing 33 in stock.