PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Ranger vs. Edge connector Gen4 G19

MeanCarbine
12-25-16, 10:51
Who here have installed these, connector only, in their Gen4 G19? Which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks

_Stormin_
12-25-16, 12:44
I've gone through four connectors, tried the Ranger and the Edge, along with the ZEV V4 and the Lone Wolf 3.5# connectors (I have a few G19s now...).

The Zev is my absolute favorite by far. The Edge is my number two.

The Zev wins on trigger feel and a decent reset. I know that I could do a bit better with the Evo Elite, but I haven't yet decided that I want to bother with having to do the fitting.

Up1911fan
12-26-16, 16:45
The Evo Elite is worth the little bit of effort to fit it.

Zirk208
12-26-16, 18:41
I can't say anything about the Ghost "Ranger", but I did have a Ghost "Ultimate" installed in my G 26 (Gen 3). With all the choices I was kinda stuck having to surf forums and seek out "credible" reviews of connectors. I wanted something to mellow out the wall that Glock triggers hit just before they break. The "Ultimate" seems to do that for me. I am by no means a trigger aficionado nor do I have a sixth or seventh sense for feeling out good triggers. I just know it feels better for my personal tastes. It was only $15. but the idea of having to try out multiple $15 parts did not appeal to me.