PDA

View Full Version : spike's tactical lowers?

30 cal slut
09-16-08, 17:48
anyone have experience with these? i think some of the feedback i've seen online is generally favorable. but then i'm a guy who tends to believe that a lower is a lower is a lower.

thanks.

-slut

AMMOTECH
09-17-08, 09:41
I've got one with a BM 16" A2 upper on it.
It's a lower... Mags drop free and the upper fit with no issues. I'm guessing it has DPMS parts in it. (That the LPK that Spike had fore sale on his website.)

Edit for pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/AMMOTECH/STA77434.jpg

jmtgsx
09-17-08, 09:51
I have a Spike's lower that I built up with some pretty premium parts, with no fitness issues. All I've used in it are P-mags and they all drop freely. I'd say they're gtg.

Jim

5spdfrk
09-17-08, 10:20
I use a WOA LPK from Adco in my Spikes lower and all went together nicely. My LMT upper fits nice and snug as well.

uspopo
09-17-08, 10:55
Just mated one of their lowers with my LMT upper. Fits great and zero issues with PMAGs.

mos2111
09-17-08, 11:05
I have a punisher engraved lower that I am SBRing. Other than some minor cosmetic blems from the machining process on the front of the mag well and on the underside of the trigger it does what it needs to. I havent tried mine with pmags yet though. I bought mine stripped and put my own quality parts into it.