PDA

View Full Version : Norway Mass Murderer Complains

williejc
01-11-17, 21:03
Anders Breivik, convicted of killing 77 people, has sued to get relief from his prison environment which he claims is too restrictive. Also, he doesn't like his diet and objects to having to use plastic eating utensils. It appears that in his case Norway may not be complying with the European Union's humane treatment laws. Go figure.This guy sounds like Hannibal the Cannibal. They should put him in general population.

glocktogo
01-11-17, 21:10
Anders Breivik, convicted of killing 77 people, has sued to get relief from his prison environment which he claims is too restrictive. Also, he doesn't like his diet and objects to having to use plastic eating utensils. It appears that in his case Norway may not be complying with the European Union's humane treatment laws. Go figure.This guy sounds like Hannibal the Cannibal. They should put him in general population.

He wouldn't need any utensils if they'd serve him a big helping of STFU every day. :mad:

Co-gnARR
01-11-17, 21:24
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the movie, and the real version from Sweden) Gives glimpse of the Scandanvian version of prison. Dude is in a nice bed room with a regular window, and he is able to walk around and do as he likes. It really is more like being grounded as a kid. My Norwegian friend told me that 10 years is about the longest sentence any one gets, and that's for murder. Scandinavians apparently balk at the idea of actually letting a person die of old age in prison- life is just to precious. Every one can be rehabilitated. Brevik is an exception, but it appears maybe he won't spend his life in incarceration. The whole justice and human rights/dignity concept there is much, much different than what we know here. I was told of a case where a man from continental Europe made his way across Norway by hitchhiking then robbing the people at knife point. He was stopped when the last guy to give him a ride happened to be on his way from soft ball practice. The guy managed to get his bat from the car and then whacked the car jacker in the jaw. Unsure of the extent of the injuries, but when all was said and done the guy with the bat was arrested for assault and attempted murder, and I think the knife weilding bad guy was given an official apology from the state and a paid ticket home, no charges filed.

_Stormin_
01-11-17, 21:29
Shaking my head... These are the same idiots (most europeans) who claim that America is the greatest threat to the world.

Arik
01-11-17, 22:13
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (the movie, and the real version from Sweden) Gives glimpse of the Scandanvian version of prison. Dude is in a nice bed room with a regular window, and he is able to walk around and do as he likes. It really is more like being grounded as a kid. My Norwegian friend told me that 10 years is about the longest sentence any one gets, and that's for murder. Scandinavians apparently balk at the idea of actually letting a person die of old age in prison- life is just to precious. Every one can be rehabilitated. Brevik is an exception, but it appears maybe he won't spend his life in incarceration. The whole justice and human rights/dignity concept there is much, much different than what we know here. I was told of a case where a man from continental Europe made his way across Norway by hitchhiking then robbing the people at knife point. He was stopped when the last guy to give him a ride happened to be on his way from soft ball practice. The guy managed to get his bat from the car and then whacked the car jacker in the jaw. Unsure of the extent of the injuries, but when all was said and done the guy with the bat was arrested for assault and attempted murder, and I think the knife weilding bad guy was given an official apology from the state and a paid ticket home, no charges filed.
A woman in Denmark just recently get in trouble for macing a refugee who groped her? It's illegal to have mace!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/12125645/Danish-girl-who-used-pepper-spray-on-attacker-faces-prosecution.html

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wildcard600
01-11-17, 23:10
The only space that shitbag should be filling is a hole in the ground.

Europe is looking more like a lost cause every day.

SteyrAUG
01-12-17, 02:55
They should release him on an island armed with a single pistol of the smallest caliber while a 100 man group from the Norway military tracks him for 48 hours with orders to execute him on site.

If he can survive the 48 hours he will earn confinement at a luxury suite and be served meals from the 5 star restaurant downstairs. Of course it goes without saying that one night the building will be empty and there will be a van parked downstairs.

Moose-Knuckle
01-12-17, 04:32
He is a product of their PC bullshit.

While I think he should die in the most horrible of manners I actually hope he wins and takes them to the cleaners over such inane bullshit.

We're not far behind.

williejc
01-13-17, 14:09
The court did make Norway pay his legal fees.

chuckman
01-13-17, 14:21
Meh. I think his requests sound reasonable. I think a half-way house, with day passes. I mean it is Scandinavia. They are better, more...refined. Just ask them.

skywalkrNCSU
01-13-17, 15:07
Guy has a three room suite with gym, tv, and PlayStation. Rough life.

Firefly
01-13-17, 15:10
Not to make light of the matter but if I ever decide to go on the renegade; I am hitting up Scandinavia.