PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED Ohio Power failure

eaglecp
09-18-08, 13:14
I hate to ask this question. I rmember well the fall out with some members and ARFCOM but I have an issue.

I am in Southern Ohio and we got hit by the storms caused by IKE. I have been without power since Sunday.

I am Active Army and for some reason I can not get on ARFCOM through my work system either.

I have 2 pending deals there through the EE and I dont want the guys to think I am stiffing them.

Can someone respond to my posts letting them know what is up and that I will get with them ASAP or that they can email me at
charles.parker5@us.army.mil

Both are from the same post in the MIL Surplus / gear forum "Rifleman's Kit"
probabky do a search for eaglecp posts and it will come up. If someone can please just post that I have not stiffed them I just can not get on line to that site I would appreciate it.
thanks
chuck

LOKNLOD
09-18-08, 13:57
Chuck,
It took me a while to find it, but I posted this in your thread:

This is a communication relayed from "eaglecp" via another forum:
He is out of power due to weather damage from Ike's remnants. He can't access Arfcom from his work computer.

He asked that those who are waiting on items from him be made aware that he is alive and well, not trying to cheat them, and will be shipping items to those people waiting on them. His point of contact via email is charles(DOT)parker5(AT)us(DOT)army(DOT)mil if you've got unfinished business and need to contact him immediately.

I'm not affiliated with eaglecp, just trying to help. You can shoot me a PM/email if you want to venture to the other board, but I don't want to link directly to it here.

Sorry for the unnecessary "bump", mods.

Here's a direct link, maybe you can sneak in the back way? Link (http://www.jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=90&t=573155&page=1)