PDA

View Full Version : Glock commercial

Voodoochild
02-11-17, 18:55
So no shit here I am watching FX and on comes a Glock commercial. Never thought I would see the day a gun company would be allowed to get a commercial on TV.

_Stormin_
02-11-17, 19:00
I've seen them in the past but they're rather rare, and I think the only place I had seen them was on the Outdoor Channel.

Pretty sure that every anti watching is probably hammering out an email to their congressman and senators.

Dienekes
02-11-17, 19:38
They're on you tube. Lee Emmy cracks me up in some of them--especially the diner episode.

Firefly
02-11-17, 19:55
I seen that commercial and a few others like it when I had OLN.

I always thought a totally radical Glock commercial would be where these dreadheads are blasting trap music and smoking keef and get pulled over on I-85.

They look at each other and say " oh it's on now" and whip out Lorcins and the officer approaches and it pans to his over the shoulder perspective and they jump out on him and he clears leather and pulls some Collateral style murder moves on them. All in perfect harmony to the trap music.

Scene ends and EMS and Detectives are there and Officer smoking a red and just doing his thing to the OIS detectives in background as it pans over to R. Lee Ermey dressed up as a Paramedic who stares at the camera and says "Looks like they messed with the wrong cop..... He had a Glock."

Heads would explode everywhere in TV Land

Ryno12
02-11-17, 20:01
Depending on the show I'm watching, there's one damn near every other commercial break on the Outdoor Channel.

Dist. Expert 26
02-11-17, 20:07
I seen that commercial and a few others like it when I had OLN.

I always thought a totally radical Glock commercial would be where these dreadheads are blasting trap music and smoking keef and get pulled over on I-85.

They look at each other and say " oh it's on now" and whip out Lorcins and the officer approaches and it pans to his over the shoulder perspective and they jump out on him and he clears leather and pulls some Collateral style murder moves on them. All in perfect harmony to the trap music.

Scene ends and EMS and Detectives are there and Officer smoking a red and just doing his thing to the OIS detectives in background as it pans over to R. Lee Ermey dressed up as a Paramedic who stares at the camera and says "Looks like they messed with the wrong cop..... He had a Glock."

Heads would explode everywhere in TV Land

It takes a lot to get me to laugh out loud, but that did it.

Dude, in all seriousness, your talents are going to waste in law enforcement. Get a talk radio show and make yourself some big money.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-11-17, 21:03
5280 Armoury here in Denver has some signs out at the airport. I can't get M4c in the United Club due to blockers, but AR adverts in the concourse, or train.

Glock should find the best of the shoots with their guns, recreate them and them have R Lee say something like "Glock makes the guns, so you can make a difference" or "Even at Glock, we know the man makes the difference". That goes beyond that their guns are good to the point where good guys who do incredible things carry Glocks.

Moose-Knuckle
02-12-17, 05:43
Didn't Daniel Defense attempt to air a commercial during the Super Bowl last year?

I always wondered what happened to that.

Voodoochild
02-12-17, 09:22
Yeah I would expect to see them on outdoor channel but FX? And yes DD did try and get a commercial on the Superbowl but was denied. Wasn't even a gun shown in the ad if I recall correctly.

Ryno12
02-12-17, 09:54
Yeah I would expect to see them on outdoor channel but FX?

FX is owned by Fox, if that explains anything.