PDA

View Full Version : Does the Right have the balls for an Actual War?

Eurodriver
02-20-17, 05:55
With absolutey no protesting and just boring rhetoric suggesting that we need to defend the American way of life, how far do you think the right is willing to go to completely defend the country? Will they continue to simply be whiny, smug, and melodramatic? Will they ever get organized enough for even small scale riots? Will we ever see anyone on the right take up violence in order to defend their beliefs? Will West Virginia and/or Alaska and/or the Flyover states actually attempt to secede and be willing to fight a civil war in order to do so?

Frankly, right now, I think the right is too cowardly. Also, I think that many don't, in their hearts, believe in their own rhetoric, as much as they WISH what they believed was true; thus, they aren't yet willing to die for it. However, it seems like some groups, especially the moderate right, have never moved in the direction of violence.

Outlander Systems
02-20-17, 06:09
I vote no.

The left will burn down entire city blocks.

The right will say, "Mah gunz. I got mah gunz."

#BarrelBelliedFritoFighters

Hmac
02-20-17, 06:44
Nah. As a country, we'll pretty much ignore the soft shoulders on both sides of the road.

Locutus
02-20-17, 06:58
No. I routinely see people plaster Molon Labe Come and Get It crap on their pickups and I always wonder if they would ever have the nads to put their money where their mouth is.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
02-20-17, 07:00
@Locutus:

Molon Labe = Moron Label

Locutus
02-20-17, 07:10
True dat.

The truth is that I don't know how far I would go, but I would never advertise it and those
that do strike me as nothing more than braggarts.

Dist. Expert 26
02-20-17, 07:54
By and large, no. As we've discussed before, most of us on the right actually have things to lose. Those on the left don't.

That being said, I do think that should the left start a war conservatives will defend themselves. People aren't going to sit idly by and let everything they've worked a lifetime to achieve be taken from them.

I personally just want to be left alone. Should someone make the horrifically stupid decision to walk up my mountain and threaten my way of life I'll handle it accordingly.

Edit- I somehow forgot the point that a whole lot of us on the right have already been to war and did so voluntarily. Everyone who enlisted after 9/11 has the balls for war in some capacity.

ABNAK
02-20-17, 07:55
True dat.

The truth is that I don't know how far I would go, but I would never advertise it and those

It's those that are more quiet on such subjects that need to be watched out for (at least by any potential opposition).

The Right and most of the Middle in this country are what keeps it ticking and rolling along. The screaming, wild-eyed Leftists out there sporting BLM or Che T-shirts with bandanas pulled over their faces are for the most part unproductive members of society. "Oxygen thieves" is a very good description. I'm not saying they're all unemployed, but I'd wager the vast majority are. Then of those who do actually have jobs, let's look at gainful employment. Sorry, but some college prof may have a doctorate but what he spews in his tenured position is hogwash and certainly doesn't meet my standard of gainful employment. Then there are those who will drift from one meaningless job to another, getting some party cash while living in their parent's basement and all-the-while feeling very oppressed by The Man.

So, to answer the OP's question it would seem that the group with the least to lose is the group currently making noise and trying their best to turn shit upside down. They go to trouble spots to, well, cause trouble. We avoid the problem areas if at all possible. They don't go out into the hinterlands (the proverbial Sticks) where a majority of us reside. Do you see major upheaval in Podunk U.S.A.? Nope, it's always urban-based. Most of us don't give a damn what they do in cities because we largely have disdain for built-up areas and their problems. I live in The Sticks but work in the city, and my only concern (if it came to major unrest) is my wife and I making it to and from work safely. To that end we will use whatever level of force necessary to survive, including without sustaining a felonious beating either. ;) Judged by twelve and carried by six and so forth.

I guess my rambling point is that the Leftists choose their targets carefully. They do it where they feel comfortable and feel like they're "sticking it to The Man" yet knowing that their sorry asses will be protected by those same agents of the State should someone decide they've had enough of their shit. They DON'T do it where there won't be fanfare and cameras and they quite likely will end up well-perforated for their mayhem.

Firefly
02-20-17, 08:56
I dunno.

Most dudes with oohrah crap on their cars are duds. It's right up there with afflicted and tapout crap.

I know speaking for myself that I probably should be left alone.

I don't know what the Second Civil War would look like but it would likely make Yugoslavia look like a Comedy of Manners in comparison.

So maybe we shouldnt go there. Maybe these college kids get a job and maybe these rednecks stop acting like they are Wolverines.

ABNAK
02-20-17, 09:05
I dunno.

Most dudes with oohrah crap on their cars are duds. It's right up there with afflicted and tapout crap.

I know speaking for myself that I probably should be left alone.

I don't know what the Second Civil War would look like but it would likely make Yugoslavia look like a Comedy of Manners in comparison.

So maybe we shouldnt go there. Maybe these college kids get a job (more important, bigger threat) and maybe these rednecks stop acting like they are Wolverines (less important, less of a threat).

Pretty much agreed on all points, especially the "I probably should be left alone" part.

BoringGuy45
02-20-17, 09:22
I think many do, but most are too selfish and apathetic. While the Left goes nuts when a deep red state passes some measure they disagree with, there are lawsuits, riots, death threats, etc., and then that state backtracks. What happens when a deep blue state passes some leftist measure? The Right Wingers in other states say "Not my problem. Either move out of that state or quit bitching." The right has declared CA and most of the Northeast to be a lost cause; the left plans on conquering every square inch of the USA.

Another problem is that the Right is not willing to fight a long fight. The Left is progressive, so they're willing to move inch by inch to get what they want. The Right wants everything done right the f**k NOW!, and if that isn't going to happen, then it means the nation is too far gone and not worth fighting for. Right wingers LOVE to be the cynical guy who is too cool for the world and who thinks that standing for something is only for the young and stupid. Many will even admit that they'll gladly give up their weapons and freedom when faced with force, because their opinions are, at the end of the day, just opinions, and nothing is truly worth dying for.

While the Leftists are a bunch of whining cowards, they at least are willing to use force to get what they want. Sure, they wail and call for help when someone DOES fight back, but the right is not even willing to fight. I can't figure this out; even under a Republican president and Congress, the Right is not willing to defend itself. At this point, I don't know if we're going to fight back only after it's too late, or if this attitude proves that it's already too late.

However, things could change. If the left actually gets a true organized armed wing, and we start seeing overt paramilitary and terrorist attacks, things could change. Many would realize that there's no more hiding and that it's do or die time. It's easy to simply avoid the cities and colleges where these riots happen; it's harder to avoid car bombs going off in every town, hijackings, hostage standoffs, assassinations, ambushes, etc.

26 Inf
02-20-17, 09:51
Will they ever get organized enough for even small scale riots? No, and it is not a matter of organization. It is a matter of principle for the vast majority of us to not wantonly destroy the property of others. I believe what could happen are peaceable assemblies, remaining so until the other side attacks.

Will we ever see anyone on the right take up violence in order to defend their beliefs? I have a counter question - has it become necessary? I hope you all understand that a large portion of those on the right, probably the vast majority, do not share the belief that machine guns should be readily available - so you cant use the failure to use violence to advance those agendas as a lack of will.

Will West Virginia and/or Alaska and/or the Flyover states actually attempt to secede and be willing to fight a civil war in order to do so? I can't speak for them, but I can speak for myself on a related issue. Unless there was a war between secessionists and non-secessionists within a state attempting to secede, I would not personally be willing to intervene with force.

Frankly, right now, I think the right is too cowardly. Don't mistake peacefulness for cowardice. As I said, has it become necessary?

Also, I think that many don't, in their hearts, believe in their own rhetoric, as much as they WISH what they believed was true; thus, they aren't yet willing to die for it. However, it seems like some groups, especially the moderate right, have never moved in the direction of violence.

I believe largely because, as I've said several times, because the type of widespread violence you are seemingly advocating has not become necessary. Most people are intelligent enough to understand that the fools rioting and destroying property are a small minority of the whole. I am more than willing to, in fact I have, used force to defend others or myself against violence.

Please don't confuse the unwillingness to wantonly use violence with cowardice. Most Americans are peaceful folks, not a pacifists.

HeruMew
02-20-17, 10:10
If the recent elections have shown anything, it is that there is a very large, I won't use the media's "Silent", but "Quiet", supporters of red.

After the last few years watching the progressive agenda get out of control, we can see these instances as "pushing back".

I respect your points, BG45, but I must admit that I disagree on a couple fundamental points, starting with the: "Too far gone."

As mentioned, the election showed that when presented with the "tipping point" those that support the Right will push back.

Whether or not this translates into a group of people willing to go to civil war or not, I dunno.

What I do know, is that when we broad stroke the brush, against the left or right, we will undoubtedly paint an image that isn't complete.

I am not contesting that individuals, with ideals discussed in this thread already, exist; I do contest that, if a real civil war happened over night, we would see so many different types of people. We would see those on both sides setting up checkpoints, militias, and "forces". Others will board up their homes and hope they never have another issue. I think many, MANY, on both sides, would take to their home and be ready to pop shots at anyone treading on them or their premise.

It would take very drastic events, on both sides of a civil war, to cause a mass uprising from either group with a vast majority of support shifting to a particular group.

I don't think that the Right, or the Left, lack the balls. I just think that both sides would have a very difficult time wanting to get involved in a life or death situation without some real deep inspiration or incentive.

Overall, my involvement would depend purely on direct impact.

Martial law with gun confiscation, most of us aren't gunna stick around for a Battalion to show up and block off our streets. Just the reality. Most of the right wingers are sticks, rural folks. Tend to hunt, so better understanding of terrain, hiking, food management and survival, etc. A lot will be gone the moment that broadcast goes out. Some will bury them and put on a straight face when they come and collect them and play it safe, some will give them over without any thought or concern. Everyone will react differently depending on their circumstances.

Just an example of the differences in each situation and the variance in ways it can happen.

RobertTheTexan
02-20-17, 10:51
I vote no.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

tostado22
02-20-17, 11:05
No. I routinely see people plaster Molon Labe Come and Get It crap on their pickups and I always wonder if they would ever have the nads to put their money where their mouth is.

The lack of DD214s says no.

I understand the military isn't for everyone and don't lose any respect for anyone who chooses not to enlist. But damn it gets old seeing the same types of people, the "well I mean yeah I would have but ________. Man if those ISIS guys ever come over here, I tell ya what" types.

Three guys I went to HS with just got matching III% tattoos. I think they could have gotten the same message across by having an all dude three way gangbang in the middle of the road and saved some money.

Locutus
02-20-17, 11:12
OK, I just blew some coffee​ through my nose... 😀

Eurodriver
02-20-17, 11:15

I understand the military isn't for everyone and don't lose any respect for anyone who chooses not to enlist. But damn it gets old seeing the same types of people, the "well I mean yeah I would have but ________. Man if those ISIS guys ever come over here, I tell ya what" types.

Three guys I went to HS with just got matching III% tattoos. I think they could have gotten the same message across by having an all dude three way gangbang in the middle of the road and saved some money.

LOLOLOLOLOL

RobertTheTexan
02-20-17, 11:34
Winner winner chicken dinner.

In fact I want to add what I wrote and then deleted.

How many people do you know that carry concealed that believe that makes them a "lethal weapon"? Same holds true of guys who own AR's or AK's. They own it and therefore they thing they are ready to deploy the weapon accurately and effectively. I Know plenty of people who carry concealed. Men and women, but I never hear or see them training, when we talk about going to the range to shoot. "I can't get away...." "I have to go shopping with the wife..." They do not train. I guess that because they carry, the believe that through osmosis the ability to use the firearm will be inherent to carrying it. So far from the truth it's ridiculous. Reminds me of this dip*** I watched who was making a video of himself fast drawing from conceal while standing 6 inches from one of those "thug" targets. The guy was standing there, looking for butterflies or clowns in the clouds, (apparently because you are going to draw a weapon and shoot someone, you don't actually look at them, you look at the clouds instead. ) Then, when the thug target threatened him, he pulled his concealed weapon out....

And shot himself in the leg. With a .45 no less. I'm sure some of you have seen it. I think it was posted on a "Dumbest....something." on the forum.

Later he comes back and makes a video about shooting himself in the leg. "In spite of performing 1,000's of draws, I shot myself in the leg." Thousands? Then you're a bigger idiot than I'm giving you credit for. He goes on to say that the reason he shot himself in the left was because he was using the wrong holster for his pistol.

Really?

I think this type of person is far more prevalent than the others. This is why I believe all the men and women who practice the 2nd Amendment are not as prepared as they'd like to believe. Just go spend some time on BoobTube. There are 100's of channels or videos of guys doing things that just make you scratch your head. Like all the "invitation stickers" I see on vehicles, inviting someone to "come and take it." Not the place for overt advertisement IMO.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-17, 11:35
The Right can't because if they did it becomes Krystalnicht, the rise of the Klan and everything else. Imagine if the TEA party had started busting things up and holding people hostage on the highway- BHO would have called it homegrown, right wing terrorism and squashed it and our guns rights like a bug.

Who do you fight over what?

Besides, we have won the elections, why would we start crap now?

RetroRevolver77
02-20-17, 11:35

I have respect for those that serve and many of my friends have. I myself enlisted and ended up getting honorably discharged later due to an injury. However, don't discount those that choose not to enlist. Our country was founded by men that believed in individual freedom above all else. They weren't subservient to a corrupt government and chose by their own free will to stand up to fight the most powerful nation in the world at that time. Some may have had military training but most did not. This was only a couple hundred years ago and frankly, today, the American people are better armed than they were then. The American people would absolutely kick ass if it came down to it.

7n6

tostado22
02-20-17, 11:42
That's what I was saying, in fewer words. I don't hold it against anyone for not joining. But to sit back and hulk smash their keyboard about crusading against radical Islam after we've been openly fighting extremists for 15+ YEARS just makes them look like huge tools. It's the same as the guys who never leave high school in their heads, always talking about what would have happened if coach had just put him in. Instead of the stud QB that actually put the effort in all season, before the big game.

HeruMew
02-20-17, 11:49

How many people do you know that carry concealed that believe that makes them a "lethal weapon"? .

Like all the "invitation stickers" I see on vehicles, inviting someone to "come and take it." Not the place for overt advertisement IMO.

I actually have a retaliative through marriage, wife's cousin or second cousin, either way; decent guy, but boy is he just to much for himself at times.

We actually got into a debate on evening, he is a "pro-gunner" who used to conceal and carry. To quote him: "Revolvas only, all them fancy shmancy autos just jam when you're lie depends on it. Everytime!" (God forbid you contest that point with any sort of logic).

He claims: He quit carrying because: "Who am I to play god?"

Yeah... After that comment, I was very GLAD he doesn't carry anymore.

Same guy who was going to go show me his shooting pit 6 years ago when the wife and I had just started dating and still hasn't shown me to date. Also, I have never seen any firearms of his, but he claims to have owned a few ARs and such over the years. The only firearm I have seen of his is a broken down 12ga auto that sits on a rack in the garage not being used. Beautiful broken gun, shame to just sit unused. He wouldn't even let me repair it for the giggles.

Long story short, not only do I agree that the training aspect has a big part in all utilization, but the lethal-ability of a person and their weapon seems to never correspond with their level of ego when it comes to actually carrying it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-17, 11:57
This was only a couple hundred years ago- not centuries ago

snicker...

Maybe millennia?

I look at it the other way, the Germans that did the Holocaust, the Russian's in the Great Purge, the Chinese Cultural Revolution and all the other 20th Century genocides people were not any different than you or me. So unless some leftist wants to say that we are somehow genetically or culturally superior to those people, those horrible things can happen again, quickly, here this time.

crusader377
02-20-17, 12:20
I voted yes but as of right now there is zero reason to do anything except watch the left's slow decline into madness. Provided that Trump doesn't massively screw up or the economy implodes, conservatives are one state away from holding a Constitutional convention and are set to expand our majority in the Senate in 2018 because the democrats are defending 25 seats and the Republicans only 8. Although the protests and occasional riot are concerning, at the end of the day they are only burning down their own stuff and hurting their communities like Berkeley or Portland. They are not going into conservative communities to start trouble and instead are simply throwing bricks into Starbucks windows and other stupid stuff like that.

Although conservative should mainly be focused on big issues, I do think we should occasionally troll the leftists to encourage them to display their madness. For example when we catch illegals who are wanted for violent crimes, we should have a huge media event with big beautiful planes flying them back to Mexico.

Despite what the mainstream media claims, for every one person who thinks protests and rioting is ok, there are probably 2 or 3 people that are disgusted by it and will vote against them.

TAZ
02-20-17, 12:42
I think the last time around the "right" showed it had the required balls to do what was needed.

The difference between the right, and I dint mean the Molon Lane, III% wanna be types is that we tend to exhaust every legal method before deciding that enough is enough. The protesting left just throws temper tantrums and breaks shit. Then asks everyone else to fix it for them.

I think there is enough critical mall on both sides to fight. Aside from the temper tantrums, both sides are not letting loose. Thankfully.

Firefly
02-20-17, 12:44

Oh my Jesus......I know of a few other geniuses that are into the homosexual III% BS.

Military recruiters are at the mall, Police and Sheriffs are downtown. Go fill out some forms

"But Ah Haet the Gubmint!"

Join the club, buddy.

"But Ah might get pissed and whip sumbody's ass fer yellin' at me"

I'm willing to take that chance, bucko

grnamin
02-20-17, 12:44
...I watched who was making a video of himself fast drawing from conceal while standing 6 inches from one of those "thug" targets. The guy was standing there, looking for butterflies or clowns in the clouds, (apparently because you are going to draw a weapon and shoot someone, you don't actually look at them, you look at the clouds instead. ) Then, when the thug target threatened him, he pulled his concealed weapon out....
And shot himself in the leg. With a .45 no less. I'm sure some of you have seen it. I think it was posted on a "Dumbest....something." on the forum. IMO.

Tex Grebner? Leeroy Jenkins personified.

I'm more worried about foreign state actors taking advantage any strife that might arise.

cbx
02-20-17, 12:53
Hell no the right does not have balls for a civil war. Neither side does. Hell, neither side almost has balls to not even get out and vote. If I remember right, I think less than half of the country voted this last election. If they can't get off their asses even go vote, there's no way in hell they'll take up arms.

If things ever did go to shit, I think you'll see areas just be picked up and controlled by Warlords, or people of power. Our version of tribalism I guess. But it'll be very localized. You'll never have a full on right versus left deal.

People will just want to take care of themselves, on both sides, assuming Society completely breaks down. It won't be so much Politics as right versus left, it'll be more but who controls resources. There could be a skirmish here and there, but a unified unified? no way.

I say, let's not find out. I know enough girls from Bosnia when I was in college, and a guy that I grew up that was a ranger during the Bosnian conflict, to know that that shit's completely ****ed. We don't want any of that noise.

RetroRevolver77
02-20-17, 12:55
snicker...

Maybe millennia?

I look at it the other way, the Germans that did the Holocaust, the Russian's in the Great Purge, the Chinese Cultural Revolution and all the other 20th Century genocides people were not any different than you or me. So unless some leftist wants to say that we are somehow genetically or culturally superior to those people, those horrible things can happen again, quickly, here this time.

I corrected that post by the way but thanks for pointing that out.

That's just it though, I honestly thought that if we had to endure another eight years of Socialists running the country- that we'd actually see some sparks fly. People were buying up guns and gear for the past eight years just waiting for the shoe to drop. Thank God we did exactly what our founding father's wanted us to do and that is, have a free election, allow the process to work itself out. Good triumphed over evil and the one thing our nation has that very few others have- is that we were founded with the idea of being a free people. We will not be ruled by tyrants. That is why the Socialists are trying so hard to destroy us because the very thought of a free thinking people, a people that put their nation first- is a threat to their globalist rule. The United States is the only remaining free country in the world. All of Europe has fallen to Socialism in one form or another. We are the last free people on this planet.

TacticalSledgehammer
02-20-17, 13:42
It's going to come down to the right realizing they have nothing to lose (freedom, job, quality of life) if/when the govt collapses or the police can't protect us from BLM, Antifa, Muslim terrorists, etc....

RobertTheTexan
02-20-17, 13:52
I say, let's not find out. I know enough girls from Bosnia when I was in college, and a guy that I grew up that was a ranger during the Bosnian conflict, to know that that shit's completely ****ed. We don't want any of that noise.

I was there in '94. 85 was ****'d as you said. If entire families executed including the kids doesn't drive that point home, nothing will. I have no desire to see what others, much less myself would have to do in an R v. L. That's another aspect of the III% crowd, it's like they WANT something to happen. Like did they forget the 620,000 AMERICANS that died the last time somebody thought a civil war was a good idea?
I won't lie there are times I would love to see my Republic cut ties and go our own way, but the reality of the logistics of that exercise alone are incalculable. Even when I had my "Secede" profile pic it was more tongue in cheek.
Point is, if we let our differences divide us to the point where we have to kit up and lock n load.....Then we've already lost. Everything. Every. Thing.
Now say a foreign force engages us? Totally diff story. But as retarded as they are, I would really prefer not to shoot the Libtards in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-17, 13:56
The dirty little secret is that everyone is 'right' when it comes to their crap and their neighborhood. My concern is that a generation of sub 2% growth will lead to some serious bad economic conditions for more people. You end up with more poor people and bad outcomes and behavior and things like gated communities and more areas like the South Side of Chicago. We had a Renaissance in the mid eighties that lead to a new urbanization. That could end or reverse- or because of greater importance of energy savings you have more urbanization and the suburbs end up (or more of them end up) like the suburbs in France where the real bad stuff happens.

Of course if AI and robots deliver on their promise of freeing us from labor to live, I'll be making wooden boats on an Alpine lake with my sex robot.

Jsp10477
02-20-17, 14:32
The right believes in individualism. It would take a grand scale event to get the right to "risk theirs for everyone". I say yes, but only under the worst of circumstances.

yoni
02-20-17, 14:39
Do I think the country is worth fighting for, yep.

Do I think we are on the verge of a major fight in the country, nope.

Do I think we could get there is a short period of time if certain events come to play, yep.

Do I see myself being one of the first to call for blood shed, nope. 2 Intifadas, countless anit terrorist raids and ambushes, and a war, besides I don't have the time for it my day today started at 4 am talking to bankers in the EU. Tomorrow I may get a call even earlier, so I am fighting to close the biggest business deal of my life. I got to say business can be very frustrating and also a lot of fun.

If you want to murder me because of me being a Jew, I will fight. You want to steal my stuff and feel the need to kill me as part of it, I will fight. Other than that I got insurance.

grnamin
02-20-17, 14:41
We always come to the aid of other countries that suffer natural disasters. Who comes to our aid when we suffer? Along similar lines, who would come to our aid IF we have a civil war? I've always wondered about this. Who comes to the aid of the Justice League if the whole group falls?

Firefly
02-20-17, 14:45
We always come to the aid of other countries that suffer natural disasters. Who comes to our aid when we suffer? Along similar lines, who would come to our aid IF we have a civil war? I've always wondered about this. Who comes to the aid of the Justice League if the whole group falls?

Who Watches the Watchmen?

Frankly, I want no one else's help or intervention.

RetroRevolver77
02-20-17, 14:56
Let's just sit back, relax, and enjoy these next few years with Trump running things.

I have a feeling that he will accomplish a lot more than we can imagine.

elephant
02-20-17, 14:56
It will never happen. There will always be law and order in the USA. Our government has lobbied hard to strip us of our constitutional rights and we only complain. Case in point. Prop 63 in California, NFA, GCA 1968, GCA 1934, Brady Bill, ATF background check bill etc and we follow the rules for fear of being prosecuted. We live in a country were our government can record our phone conversations, read our emails, our text and monitor our whereabouts all in the name of national security, our government can withhold our earnings, impose fines, take our home, suspend any and all forms of licenses for any number of reasons. Our government has become the all seeing, all knowing and all powerful and we declared independence for far less. Our government sells guns to drug cartels, funds Iran's nuclear enrichment program, equips terrorist groups to fight other terrorist groups all while we sit back and watch the world burn. Its inevitable, the US will one day not be the most powerful country in the world and we will have less bargaining chips to negotiate at the table. One day we will have a president that makes us forget about how bad Obama was. One day we will have to surrender our guns or go without healthcare, food, water, electricity. It will be just as easy as doing the census. Does the left have the balls to go up against the right, does the right have the balls to go up against the left? Who cares. Are you willing to go up against armored vehicles, UAV's, Specter gun ships, infantry, ATF, FBI, DHS, local police, state police, sheriff etc. Bundy ranch? Branch Davidians? Ruby Ridge? Wounded Knee? Montana Freeman? One man, two men, 100 men are not going to change history or make a difference. You and I are a cash cow for our government and there is no way in hell that they are going to let us take that away from them.

Does the right have the balls? No!!

grnamin
02-20-17, 14:57
Who Watches the Watchmen?

Frankly, I want no one else's help or intervention.

Me, neither. When we compromise on our Liberty, our Liberty is compromised.

SteyrAUG
02-20-17, 14:58

Nobody that we would really want. This is one of the many, many, many reasons we don't want to destroy the government (regardless of who is President) or start a civil war.

The last thing anyone wants is their family and home stuck behind "enemy lines." It's one thing to say "I'd go fight for my family" it's quite another to have actual tanks rolling down your local interstate who consider YOU an enemy combatant. The only thing worse would be Russian or Chinese tanks.

Those on the radical extremes don't care, in fact they are interested in the destruction of the current US, again regardless of who is President. Might be hard to comprehend, but there are those who didn't consider Obama to be radical leftist enough, just as there were people in the 80s who didn't consider Reagan to be far right enough.

We don't have to burn anything down to return the country to the people. The people pretty much just proved that with the recent election. We defeated the MSM candidate, and the MSM was working a lot harder to influence and hack the election than Russia could ever dream of doing. Currently Trump is doing a pretty good job of demonstrating their bias.

But most of all Trump needs to get what is now "his house" in order, lots of RINOs need to go.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-17, 14:59
Can I get one of those cool Sub-saharan African warlord names? I'm in then.

Firefly
02-20-17, 15:06
Can I get one of those cool Sub-saharan African warlord names? I'm in then.

I already picked out my warlord name

"Emperor Invictus of the Five Hells"

ramairthree
02-20-17, 15:13
Interesting question.

As a whole, ready for meetings, training, patrols, etc.
Not even close.

Those on the right tend to have worked hard and have a lot to lose.

Things are not bad enough yet.
If things do get bad enough,
I have to agree,
The guy to watch out for is not the dude in Underarmour pants and a 5.11 vest with a brodozer, moron labe sticker, wearing the tap out shirt.

I am very familiar with a lot of people that go from 0mph chilled out to 60mph killing people like a champ.
I see lots of individuals like this dropping section eighters, looters, etc. causing danger and strife in their neighborhood on an as needed basis before any organized civil war stuff.

You guys do realize there are entire areas where you are likely to find all Operator/SF/Ranger/DS heads of household?
And Even more with a high density of such.
Then sprinkle that with a few shakes of regular military, a few shakes of LE, a sprinkle of gun owning Repulicans, and a pinch of wives that carry and kids that shoot USPSA.

When life gets dangerous for this cross section of America, a lot of shitbags will end up dead.

If you think an Ex Con with nothing to lose is a threat,
You do not want to see these guys with nothing to lose.

When they think they are going to win in a shut out, they are dangerous.
you do not want to see them with nothing to live for.

elephant
02-20-17, 15:22
They guy in the 5.11 pants is looking to stand out. But why? If you know your shit, have confidence in your abilities then why would you want to dress in a way that says "don't mess with me". I see these guys at the gun shows, same guys who talk and cant walk. If all hell broke loose, you wont seeing me in tactical clothing. Its better to look like a well to do drug runner than a wannabe operator. Keep cool, quiet, confident and don't talk to anyone. Those are the guys I am more afraid of. Those guys go from 0 to high order violence in a matter of seconds. Im not worried about an ex seal, ex delta, ranger, marine or police officer. I am more worried about the guy who no one notices and can remember what he looks like and looses his shit.

Hank6046
02-20-17, 15:23
"Does the Right have the balls for an actual war?"

The **** does it always have to be a war??? While we are at odds this is not the civil war, this is not so much state by state its individual vs individual. People are grouping together but there has not been a large enough cause to launch two sides against each other. I guess I'm on the "Right" but I would fancy my self more as a moderate or to fall in the libertarian bucket, as if it was so convenient for people to into buckets and categories. I would only use my firearm for defense, but a war, or an act of aggression on another american is fool hardy. As far as I'm concerned a lot of things are going okay for me, which is the best it sort of gets with the government in my experience. I think that when we have someone like Trump challenge an establishment or establishments in society that haven't been challenged before people get scared. I don't really mind what Trump is doing, but his approach is shit. I do wish he had the tact of Mattis or others in the party. Also, people are so often short-sided that they can't see the forest for the trees and how this is just another swing of the pendulum in our self leveling system.

ramairthree
02-20-17, 15:33

Damn it.
Now that you have taken that,
I am just going to roll with something way less cool.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-17, 16:13
Damn it.
Now that you have taken that,
I am just going to roll with something way less cool.

No, no, no. Liberian Style:

General,
Pre-1850s President
Athletic gear trade name
Catchphrase

General Tecumseh Adidas Dez Nutz

General Jefferson Underarmour Struthers *ucker

General Van Buren Puma Rekt on Fleek

What? An off topic post on the potential for civil war?

Firefly
02-20-17, 16:19
The best African warlord name ever was Butt Naked.

Nobody will ever top that.

Ever.

cbx
02-20-17, 16:27

Ever.
I was thinking the same thing. You beat me to it. Lol.....

Honu
02-20-17, 17:29
not as simple as yes or no IMHO

more how far to be pushed and then defend and not letting it get to war !

JC5188
02-20-17, 17:30
I have respect for those that serve and many of my friends have. I myself enlisted and ended up getting honorably discharged later due to an injury. However, don't discount those that choose not to enlist. Our country was founded by men that believed in individual freedom above all else. They weren't subservient to a corrupt government and chose by their own free will to stand up to fight the most powerful nation in the world at that time. Some may have had military training but most did not. This was only a couple hundred years ago and frankly, today, the American people are better armed than they were then. The American people would absolutely kick ass if it came down to it.

7n6

Everybody has a plan until the Bradleys show up...

Firefly
02-20-17, 17:35

If I'm ever in a position where I am staring down a tank, I'm stripping naked and charging them.

There's always a chance that the gunner or driver will see a big, ugly naked middle aged man and panic.

Most likely I'll be smushed or cut up with a co-axial but I plan to leave this godless world the same way I came in.

Bare assed, kicking and screaming

ETA My last words to the Tanks/IFVs/LAVs will be

"CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAH?!"

Dist. Expert 26
02-20-17, 17:41

In that case I'll take a page out of the Taliban/Mujahadeen playbook and start making things that go boom. It's not all that difficult. If illiterate people that use their hands in place of toilet paper can do it I feel confident that a lot of Americans can figure it out.

Outlander Systems
02-20-17, 17:46
Wasn't he friends with General Rambo?

Ever.

GTF425
02-20-17, 17:58
In that case I'll take a page out of the Taliban/Mujahadeen playbook and start making things that go boom. It's not all that difficult. If illiterate people that use their hands in place of toilet paper can do it I feel confident that a lot of Americans can figure it out.

Anyone with an Amazon account, a local farming supply store, and a basic understanding of chemistry can be very...problematic.

SteyrAUG
02-20-17, 17:59

Demon of the Eastern Provinces.

SteyrAUG
02-20-17, 18:01
They guy in the 5.11 pants is looking to stand out. But why? If you know your shit, have confidence in your abilities then why would you want to dress in a way that says "don't mess with me".

Because I get them at cost and they are better than the crap from Walmart? I'm not looking to operator anything, just need pants that are a little roomier than jeans and have a few extra pockets for me crap.

FlyingHunter
02-20-17, 18:16
Because I get them at cost and they are better than the crap from Walmart? I'm not looking to operator anything, just need pants that are a little roomier than jeans and have a few extra pockets for me crap.

This African Warlord didn't even needs pants...

http://www.bestchinanews.com/History/8544.html

Firefly
02-20-17, 18:23

Nickel.......

5.11s are NOT roomier than jeans. They kill balls big time. I know this from a godless life being forced to where them when not in a tailored uniform.

Tru Spec 24/7s. I have some that have gotten cooked white and look weird but they are comfy, breathable, and in tan/khaki colors look almost like cargo pants from the Gap. You can actually iron them and give them razor creases. Impossible to do with 5.11s, but they can also be worn kinda sloppy.

Big pockets and.....I actually wear them on my own time. If you get OD ones they almost, kinda, sorta maaaaybe resemble the old OD Vietnsm jungle trousers I had as a kid that felt like silk. For a while either sk8ing or bicycling I either wore those old 5$ poplin pants or Jams that looked like homeless people pants dipped in wet neon spraypaint. And Vans.

Then I had that growth spurt.....

Anyways screw 5.11.

ABNAK
02-20-17, 18:31
Nickel.......

5.11s are NOT roomier than jeans. They kill balls big time. I know this from a godless life being forced to where them when not in a tailored uniform.

Tru Spec 24/7s. I have some that have gotten cooked white and look weird but they are comfy, breathable, and in tan/khaki colors look almost like cargo pants from the Gap. You can actually iron them and give them razor creases. Impossible to do with 5.11s, but they can also be worn kinda sloppy.

Big pockets and.....I actually wear them on my own time. If you get OD ones they almost, kinda, sorta maaaaybe resemble the old OD Vietnsm jungle trousers I had as a kid that felt like silk. For a while either sk8ing or bicycling I either wore those old 5$ poplin pants or Jams that looked like homeless people pants dipped in wet neon spraypaint. And Vans.

Then I had that growth spurt.....

Anyways screw 5.11.

And you liked that, didn't you?

:cool:

Outlander Systems
02-20-17, 18:32
If you don't have 5.11s and a high-and-tight - you ain't doin' it right!

Firefly
02-20-17, 18:37
Wasn't he friends with General Rambo?

I believe he was. He claimed to talk to Satan, commit human sacrifice, indulge in cannibalism, and wear make up into battle...like women's makeup and hair dye. He famously stated that everything and anyone was subject to rape, murder, and cannibalism

And now he is a preacher at a Liberian Baptist Church

And....somehow that makes perfect sense. I knew a dude who was a pastor and he had quite a life in his early teens through 20s.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed in a morbid way with some of his exploits.

"Ah wuz up on dat Chain Gang in Milledgville. Fo' a time if it moved ah robbed it, uf it had a coochie I screwed it, and if it got me high I took it. Then Jesus sent me da Police who shot me a few times then I started listening to Gawd. You need Gawd, bruh! GAWD!"

You don't get that at white folks church. Just "Brother Chad" preaching about the Canaanites and how the Lord speaks to us through small ways

Firefly
02-20-17, 18:38
If you don't have 5.11s and a high-and-tight - you ain't doin' it right!

oh god now I am #triggered

Don't forget the,skinhead, the mustache and the M Frame tanline

:barf:

Firefly
02-20-17, 18:39
And you liked that, didn't you?

:cool:

Let's just say I had one pocket with a hole in it.......

....because those were old surplus pants

RetroRevolver77
02-20-17, 19:15

Military wouldn't go against Conservatives.

Firefly
02-20-17, 19:16

LOOOOOOOOOOL

ETA Double LOL but to halfway dignify your assertion.

Military and Police will go after anybody they say to go after. Any who refuse will be relieved and detained and someone looking for quick, fast brownie points will literally trip over themselves to destroy you.

You and anyone like you will be categorized as radical terrorists or perverrts, and that will be all she wrote.

Do NOT depend on the kindness of others, Blanche

Dist. Expert 26
02-20-17, 19:19

Might want to rethink that one bud.

Or don't. Just assume that you're safe because of your political views. See how that works out for you.

RetroRevolver77
02-20-17, 20:34
Might want to rethink that one bud.

Or don't. Just assume that you're safe because of your political views. See how that works out for you.

People who run these types of scenarios for think tanks have stated this to be true.

The consensus was that the powers that be would never risk control of infrastructure.

Dist. Expert 26
02-20-17, 20:44
People who run these types of scenarios for think tanks have stated this to be true.

The consensus was that the powers that be would never risk control of infrastructure.

Read what Firefly said.

For every upstanding and honest Officer/SNCO there are a dozen worthless dirtbags waiting to stab them in the back.

The military will do what it's told to do. How successful they would be is a very different question.

mkmckinley
02-20-17, 21:21
You guys do realize there are entire areas where you are likely to find all Operator/SF/Ranger/DS heads of household?
And Even more with a high density of such.
Then sprinkle that with a few shakes of regular military, a few shakes of LE, a sprinkle of gun owning Republicans, and a pinch of wives that carry and kids that shoot USPSA.

You basically just described Whispering Pines, NC. Even with only three LEOs on duty for the whole town crime is basically unheard of. I don't know if "the Right" has the balls for an all-out war but some of these small towns certainly have the balls to take care of anyone looking for trouble. A good portion of their citizens have been fighting for 15 years.

RetroRevolver77
02-20-17, 21:31
Read what Firefly said.

For every upstanding and honest Officer/SNCO there are a dozen worthless dirtbags waiting to stab them in the back.

The military will do what it's told to do. How successful they would be is a very different question.

The checkmate if you will, is failing to maintain the illusion of control.

Jellybean
02-20-17, 22:11
I vote no.

True dat.

How many people do you know that carry concealed that believe that makes them a "lethal weapon"? Same holds true of guys who own AR's or AK's. They own it and therefore they thing they are ready to deploy the weapon accurately and effectively. I Know plenty of people who carry concealed. Men and women, but I never hear or see them training, when we talk about going to the range to shoot. "I can't get away...." "I have to go shopping with the wife..." They do not train. I guess that because they carry, the believe that through osmosis the ability to use the firearm will be inherent to carrying it. So far from the truth it's ridiculous. Reminds me of this dip*** I watched who was making a video of himself fast drawing from conceal while standing 6 inches from one of those "thug" targets. The guy was standing there, looking for butterflies or clowns in the clouds, (apparently because you are going to draw a weapon and shoot someone, you don't actually look at them, you look at the clouds instead. ) Then, when the thug target threatened him, he pulled his concealed weapon out....

And shot himself in the leg. With a .45 no less. I'm sure some of you have seen it. I think it was posted on a "Dumbest....something." on the forum.

Later he comes back and makes a video about shooting himself in the leg. "In spite of performing 1,000's of draws, I shot myself in the leg." Thousands? Then you're a bigger idiot than I'm giving you credit for. He goes on to say that the reason he shot himself in the left was because he was using the wrong holster for his pistol.

Really?

I think this type of person is far more prevalent than the others. This is why I believe all the men and women who practice the 2nd Amendment are not as prepared as they'd like to believe. Just go spend some time on BoobTube. There are 100's of channels or videos of guys doing things that just make you scratch your head. Like all the "invitation stickers" I see on vehicles, inviting someone to "come and take it." Not the place for overt advertisement IMO.

It will never happen. There will always be law and order in the USA. Our government has lobbied hard to strip us of our constitutional rights and we only complain. Case in point. Prop 63 in California, NFA, GCA 1968, GCA 1934, Brady Bill, ATF background check bill etc and we follow the rules for fear of being prosecuted. We live in a country were our government can record our phone conversations, read our emails, our text and monitor our whereabouts all in the name of national security, our government can withhold our earnings, impose fines, take our home, suspend any and all forms of licenses for any number of reasons. Our government has become the all seeing, all knowing and all powerful and we declared independence for far less. Our government sells guns to drug cartels, funds Iran's nuclear enrichment program, equips terrorist groups to fight other terrorist groups all while we sit back and watch the world burn. Its inevitable, the US will one day not be the most powerful country in the world and we will have less bargaining chips to negotiate at the table. One day we will have a president that makes us forget about how bad Obama was. One day we will have to surrender our guns or go without healthcare, food, water, electricity. It will be just as easy as doing the census. Does the left have the balls to go up against the right, does the right have the balls to go up against the left? Who cares. Are you willing to go up against armored vehicles, UAV's, Specter gun ships, infantry, ATF, FBI, DHS, local police, state police, sheriff etc. Bundy ranch? Branch Davidians? Ruby Ridge? Wounded Knee? Montana Freeman? One man, two men, 100 men are not going to change history or make a difference. You and I are a cash cow for our government and there is no way in hell that they are going to let us take that away from them.

Does the right have the balls? No!!

ALL THAT.
Just saved me writing a page of text, thanks guys. :cool:
Seriously, the founders have been rolling in their graves for decades now, per that last quote, "the right" has had WAY more than enough reason to get busy for years, and.... crickets.

7n6

Yes to the first part, no to the second.
The ability to be armed does not equate skill.
FURTHER... the skill at arms does not equal the ability to operate (yeah, I said it, cash me ousside....) in an effective way.

Over the last few years I've been around "the right" block thoroughly enough to get a pretty good picture about all of it, and 90% is just keyboard blab. See the "muh gunz" quote above. Half the ****tards on "the right" couldn't fight their way out of a paper sack, let alone wage successful guerrilla warfare. I am SO goddamn sick and tired of all the faxu-moto "lifestyle" bullshit I could puke. I mean you literally suck worse than me, and you're gonna slay bodies? Okay then...

Now...do I think it would take all that long for the less braindead among them to catch on.... no, not really. And a lot of the derps would get weeded out in the process (see: the last 15 years of guerrilla warfare).
But just *try* and get people to the range NOW while it's fun. JUST the range, for serious practice not dirt shooting.
Now try and get them to do anything beyond blasting targets....
Now try getting more than 2 people to stick together...
Good luck. :rolleyes:
And that's before even considering the logistical aspect of it....

Now, aside from the previous 90% in the "dunning-kruger" category, you have ten percent left.

5% are the bird sanctuary-type ****tards of Bundy fame, who had such a well thought out plan they had to ask for outside help.... :rolleyes:
The Feds didn't exactly come out of that smelling like roses, but if these are the people available to fight with when shit goes down, count me out forever.

The final 5% are the people referenced before- either the legit BTDT MLDK types, or the few individual or groups of citizens that have put the effort and giveadamn in enough to be somewhat competent.

So... 7n6, don't take this as really directed at you, just what I've seen personally in "the right" and various training circles.
"It's not about "being armed" it's about becoming an effective fighting force.... "
DOES "the right" have the balls for an actual war? Sure, plenty of balls, less the skillbase to back it up.

If I'm ever in a position where I am staring down a tank, I'm stripping naked and charging them.

There's always a chance that the gunner or driver will see a big, ugly naked middle aged man and panic.

Most likely I'll be smushed or cut up with a co-axial but I plan to leave this godless world the same way I came in.

Whatever you do, just make sure you get it on film- that's revolution winning shit right there.... :laugh:

MountainRaven
02-20-17, 23:53
Let's just say I had one pocket with a hole in it.......

....because those were old surplus pants

Actual photograph of Zapp "Firefly" Brannigan:

http://www.hwdyk.com/q/images/futurama_1_4_08.jpg

JC5188
02-21-17, 02:36

I mean...do you show them a card?

JC5188
02-21-17, 02:38

Only person on the forum I'd believe that, lol. Well, Outlander...but he'd be rockin NVGs with dat birthday suit...

JC5188
02-21-17, 02:39

I hear they use sticks, but point taken.

BuzzinSATX
02-21-17, 05:51
You basically just described Whispering Pines, NC. Even with only three LEOs on duty for the whole town crime is basically unheard of. I don't know if "the Right" has the balls for an all-out war but some of these small towns certainly have the balls to take care of anyone looking for trouble. A good portion of their citizens have been fighting for 15 years.

I think this is the real point, at least of the "Red" portion of the US Electoral Map by county. Does the "Right" have the balls of war? I say, for the most part, they have both the willingness and the means. But the difference is they have restraint and the ultimate belief in the rule of law. The Left is full of emotionally driven fools agitated by the manipulative social architects who ultimately want anything but equality for themselves. The party leaders on the Right are NOT much better.

But the real "Right"...the folks who live in the flyover states, the folks who know how to change their oil, repair their faucet, plant a garden...they are not political...they are American. They want to be left alone to live their lives. They help their neighbors when asked, go to church, and support fundraisers for local charities. They are veterans, first responders, and nurses. They are the ones who came out strongly for Trump. And they are NOT looking for a fight. But start to play the fool by rioting in their front yard, and you will likely wake a sleeping dog that bites back.

Ever read Bracken's "When the Music Stopped"? Watching these anarchists riot today, it makes you think...

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

Pilot1
02-21-17, 06:00
Only if the violence, mayhem, and destruction comes to their suburban, or rural neighborhoods.

Moose-Knuckle
02-21-17, 06:15
With absolutey no protesting and just boring rhetoric suggesting that we need to defend the American way of life, how far do you think the right is willing to go to completely defend the country?

Why do you feel the "right", aka Republicans, conservatives, cagers, moral majority, et al. need to protest? They just won the Senate, the House, and oh yeah the Presidency.

Will they continue to simply be whiny, smug, and melodramatic? Will they ever get organized enough for even small scale riots? Will we ever see anyone on the right take up violence in order to defend their beliefs? Will West Virginia and/or Alaska and/or the Flyover states actually attempt to secede and be willing to fight a civil war in order to do so?

I don't to pretend to know your "politics" but are you advocating a portion of our country engage in armed insurrection?

Frankly, right now, I think the right is too cowardly. Also, I think that many don't, in their hearts, believe in their own rhetoric, as much as they WISH what they believed was true; thus, they aren't yet willing to die for it.

Why does the "right" need to die for it? Is someone coming to put them into camps or something?

However, it seems like some groups, especially the moderate right, have never moved in the direction of violence.

Why would the "right" engage in violence other than self-defense?

The tone of your post, which is a direct result of the "Does the left have the balls for war" thread sounds as if you are disappointed that the right in this country is not engaging in the tactics of the left?

I might be wrong, allah knows I've been wrong before but that is what it sounds like to little ol' me.

Eurodriver
02-21-17, 06:42
I mean...do you show them a card?

Plenty of "Im from Detroit, and I just joined for the college money" support guys would love to smoke a Trump voter - and their whole family. Plenty of Trump Yahoos who would love to waste inner city folks too.

Not sure why everyone thinks our .mil will be any different than .mils of the past. It's going to come down to who controls it and writes the paychecks.

Averageman
02-21-17, 06:52
I think this is the real point, at least of the "Red" portion of the US Electoral Map by county. Does the "Right" have the balls of war? I say, for the most part, they have both the willingness and the means. But the difference is they have restraint and the ultimate belief in the rule of law. The Left is full of emotionally driven fools agitated by the manipulative social architects who ultimately want anything but equality for themselves. The party leaders on the Right are NOT much better.

But the real "Right"...the folks who live in the flyover states, the folks who know how to change their oil, repair their faucet, plant a garden...they are not political...they are American. They want to be left alone to live their lives. They help their neighbors when asked, go to church, and support fundraisers for local charities. They are veterans, first responders, and nurses. They are the ones who came out strongly for Trump. And they are NOT looking for a fight. But start to play the fool by rioting in their front yard, and you will likely wake a sleeping dog that bites back.

Ever read Bracken's "When the Music Stopped"? Watching these anarchists riot today, it makes you think...

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

Thanks for posting that article. I had reead it some time ago, but it is very important to understand how this could spin wildly out of control.

Averageman
02-21-17, 06:59
Plenty of "Im from Detroit, and I just joined for the college money" support guys would love to smoke a Trump voter - and their whole family. Plenty of Trump Yahoos who would love to waste inner city folks too.

Not sure why everyone thinks our .mil will be any different than .mils of the past. It's going to come down to who controls it and writes the paychecks.

You know there is a lot of truth in there.
I would say it usually takes someone 4 to 6 years of .mil service to let go of that hate ingrained in them and sometimes it works some times it doesn't.
I will say this though, some of the most conservative, church going, hard right value guys I know were Black Senior NCO's who have been enlightened by years of service, integration and an opportunity to leave the places you mentioned.
The .mil in my experience may be the best chance we have to change peoples minds.

Eurodriver
02-21-17, 07:02
Thanks for posting that article. I had reead it some time ago, but it is very important to understand how this could spin wildly out of control.

Yeah. I missed that because I was distracted by Moose Knuckles trolling.

“Gentrified” enclaves of affluent suburbanites within or near the urban zones will suffer repeated attacks, until their inhabitants flee.

There are some really really nice ($1.5M+) homes in my hometown that have started popping up mere blocks from a 1996 race riot AO. These people no shit, because it is a peninsula, have to drive by crack houses and the hood just to get to or from their homes. There's no gates. No nothing. Just a few rows of moderately decent houses separating them from barred window duplexes with Tyrone hanging out on the porch.

Interestingly, the vast vast majority of people who live in this gentrified enclave are Democrats. Im sure the next race riots that result in their homes burning will just instill louder calls for the city to "do something" by means of free money...

Eurodriver
02-21-17, 07:04
I will say this though, some of the most conservative, church going, hard right value guys I know were Black Senior NCO's who have been enlightened by years of service, integration and an opportunity to leave the places you mentioned.
The .mil in my experience may be the best chance we have to change peoples minds.

Amen to that. Most of my friends are black or Latino. I think I was like 24 before I realized the majority of those groups of people vote Democrat!!

You should see the looks my buddy gets when he starts talking about hoodlums and street crime and the party of slavery. He calls people out who call him African american. Hes like bitch I ain't ever been to Africa.

For those who keep up with the life of Euro - this is bed bug guy.

JC5188
02-21-17, 07:48

(Hypothetically speaking)...

Nah it'll split right down the center. West Point, AFA, Naval Academy grads on either side, some for the reasons you post above, some for love of country, etc.

Party like it's 1861....

Many...not saying you...but many, have forgotten this would be a sequel.

Voodoochild
02-21-17, 10:02
I suggest everyone relax and calm down. If you cant do that then feel free to excuse yourself from this thread.

Sensei
02-21-17, 10:17
As mentioned in previous threads, I've spent the last decade diversifying my options in case America is no longer the nicest house on a bad block. So no, I ain't answering anyone's call to arms to defend someone else's definition of truth, liberty, and the American way. Instead, I watch from afar and defend myself only if the hord shows up on my doorstep before my flight leaves.

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 10:30
I'm with this guy. If the option to relocate to Mars ever comes up, count me the **** in.

As mentioned in previous threads, I've spent the last decade diversifying my options in case America is no longer the nicest house on a bad block. So no, I ain't answering anyone's call to arms to defend someone else's definition of truth, liberty, and the American way. Instead, I watch from afar and defend myself only if the hord shows up on my doorstep before my flight leaves.

Firefly
02-21-17, 10:39

You shall never know the ecstasy of charging into battle wearing a thrift store wedding dress, setting other humans ablaze with a flamethrower, and have members or your cjetna/tribe/set dance impishly as Migos and Yin Yang Twins thump soundily and angrily from the biggest, loudest speakers able to be looted.

I feel kinda sad for you. I'll email you a link to whatever doesn't make worldstar.

I don't ask for it but won't reject it. Lemons and lemonade and all that

ETA In all seriousness, we openly resent "refugees'/"migrants" and all that coming to this country. Some of whom probably, legitimately don't want any trouble.

I have said before that if we ever devolved to such chaos here; every other country would turn Americans away.

They all got enough doctors, cops, soldiers, engineers, etc. plus their own problems. They would seize your shit, detain you, and deport you. No matter how much you beg to assimilate.

I know a guy who went broke getting nuclear degree after nuclear degree for student visa who got a big fat "See ya" from Immigration because he was a white South African in the late 90s. Nobody cared how fluent, patriotic, educated, or self sustained he was. They didn't consider him US material so he got a "Bye, Felecia" and America is more liberal than we get credit for.

Unless you got millions of moveable dollars, none of us is going to be a dreamer migrant in Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, etc.

SomeOtherGuy
02-21-17, 11:26
Yesterday there was apparently some nationally organized "not my president" protest day. To my surprise the local protest (I'm in a SMALL town) was one block from my office, and I got to walk past it to and from lunch. Lots of washed-up old people, looking like hippy wannabes, and a moderate number of people who had "unskilled govt employee" stamped on their faces. Great choice of day for this kind of protest, most of the right was working normal hours and most of the left had the day off.

Anyway, I always avoid protests but couldn't avoid this one, and didn't expect it to be violent given where I live (nor was it). So I got to see these protesters up close, and man, they are one sad looking heap. A lot of this anti-Trump stuff seems to be a manifestation of actual mental illness. Let me be clear, I'm not saying you have to be mentally ill to oppose Trump or that he's our savior; there are lots of reasons he's not someone to praise. But there's a huge difference between accepting that you didn't get what you wanted and waiting for the next election, vs. going absolutely bonkers and raving about fictional problems with the winning candidate.

Oh, and many of the protest signs had obscene language, which my wife did not appreciate one bit when driving past the same corner on the way to the library with the kids. Words that anyone on M4C knows, but we don't use them at home or want the kids to use them. Thanks, leftist @#$#@es.

Anyway, back to the thread topic, I think a bunch of these deranged leftists are quite willing to do actions that could start a war, but maybe 1% of them have the balls to continue a war once started. If they continue the stupidity, and with Soros/Obama money organizing most of these protests they probably will, it could very easily create the conditions to put in place the police state that all these people are terrified of, which we do NOT currently have, but could if they continue with the stupid.

elephant
02-21-17, 11:34

conservatives are probably a bigger threat to national security than liberals in the eyes of the military. Out of the conservatives and liberals, which ones own the majority of guns and claim to use said guns in the event of a total collapse.

JC5188
02-21-17, 11:52
conservatives are probably a bigger threat to national security than liberals in the eyes of the military. Out of the conservatives and liberals, which ones own the majority of guns and claim to use said guns in the event of a total collapse.

"Who owns the guns", in the described scenario makes zero difference. On that scale, rifles are not an offensive weapon by themselves.

Think this....

(NSFW language)

https://youtu.be/YWHeueBygrs

Sensei
02-21-17, 12:11
Unless you got millions of moveable dollars, none of us is going to be a dreamer migrant in Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, etc.

Which is why I have millions of moveable dollars...

While you guys were busy bashing corporate bankers over the housing crisis, I was busy screwing one. Now, you may think that I took the easy way to the good life. Just understand that satisfying the sexual appetite of a European woman with executive aspirations was no small task. It took a lotta strength, determination, and a monster in the pants. So, don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ;)

Firefly
02-21-17, 12:16
Which is why I have millions of moveable dollars...

While you guys were busy bashing corporate bankers over the housing crisis, I was busy screwing one. Now, you may think that I took the easy way to the good life. Just understand that satisfying the sexual appetite of a European woman with executive aspirations was no small task. It took a lotta strength, determination, and a monster in the pants. So, don't hate me because I'm beautiful. ;)

Don't worry man....When your chosen government of exile annuls your marriage, seizes all you brought with you, and puts you on a Steamer back to America; You can be my warrior tribe's medicine man. It's not hard, just keep guys from ODing on Purple Drank.

:)

RetroRevolver77
02-21-17, 12:27

The think tanks or research groups held a conclusive opinion that if rural Conservatives were targeted as a whole by the government- the Conservatives retaliation would primarily focus on infrastructure of regional cities, the centers of power in quick order. Failed state within weeks or maybe a few months. Basically, it will never be allowed to happen due to this exact scenario. So rest assured, the military in our country will never be ordered to attack Conservatives- even if there was a political fall out or we got some tyrant idiot Democrat President again.

Look at it:

elephant
02-21-17, 13:29
The think tanks or research groups held a conclusive opinion that if rural Conservatives were targeted as a whole by the government- the Conservatives retaliation would primarily focus on infrastructure of regional cities, the centers of power in quick order.44127

Or.... a Ryder truck filled with ammonium nitrate and fuel oil. But conservatives are not domestic terrorist....yet. Its all in the eyes of the beholder. IMO, conservatives are more likely, in the governments eyes, to cause more long term problems down the road.

TacMedic556
02-21-17, 13:36
Not a chance. They (We) roll over every time. Look at the country as it stands now. We have lost nearly every major political and philosophical fight up to this point. I do not believe we have the gumption to actually do anything. Most would rather run around with nice clean kits pretending the zombies are coming meanwhile their nation, their culture is flushed down the toilet.

elephant
02-21-17, 13:43
Not a chance. They (We) roll over every time. Look at the country as it stands now. We have lost nearly every major political and philosophical fight up to this point. I do not believe we have the gumption to actually do anything. Most would rather run around with nice clean kits pretending the zombies are coming meanwhile their nation, their culture is flushed down the toilet.

probably the most factual statement! That's why I said law and order will always stand in this country. We follow the rules for fear of being prosecuted. The government has the upper hand.

TAZ
02-21-17, 13:46

If you want that statement to be accurate you need to change eyes of the military to eyes of the political leadership. Very different things.

Having guns and using them in a total collapse is inconsequential to anyone. In a total collapse there won't be any central command and control, hence total collapse.

The military isn't made up of half whit liberal idiots crying for participation trophies and safe spaces. Majority is still conservative. For now anyway.

elephant
02-21-17, 14:02
If you want that statement to be accurate you need to change eyes of the military to eyes of the political leadership. Very different things.

Having guns and using them in a total collapse is inconsequential to anyone. In a total collapse there won't be any central command and control, hence total collapse.

The military isn't made up of half whit liberal idiots crying for participation trophies and safe spaces. Majority is still conservative. For now anyway.

the leadership in the military is appointed by congress, the military isn't just a boys club anymore. Since 2001 there have been great moves to balance of power in military. We now have women who have 4 stars, command entire divisions and a fleet admiral. There will never be a total collapse, Pearl Harbor didn't leave a scratch, 9/11 set us back but that lasted about 3 months, 2008 financial crises bankrupted 11 countries but all us Americans had to do was scale back our lifestyle which is the hardest thing for us to do, we were bailed out unlike Greece, Japan, Brazil, Iceland, UK, UAE, France, Germany etc. Only a full thermo nuclear exchange with a country like Russia or China would knock us out but us Americans would ban together like we always do in that environment and force our government to kill everyone with a slightly different accent as we do. After 9/11 we would of supported going to war with Canada if we were told that's were the terrorist came from. Both liberals and conservatives are far different and disagree on just about everything, take away the politicians and we can get along.

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 14:26
I'm an old quiet guy who pays his taxes and complains about things on the internet.

I'll never start a war.

But if the shooting starts and it's near my block. That's a different story.

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 14:32
Nickel.......

Anyways screw 5.11.

I guess my ass ain't as big as I thought. Plenty of room for the nads.

Firefly
02-21-17, 14:42
I guess my ass ain't as big as I thought. Plenty of room for the nads.

So you wont be winning any twerk offs.

Seriously though, look into Tru Spec 24/7s, stupidly comfy and priced a bit better than 5.11s. Plus I'd rather have two big pockets than two small pockets and one weird pocket (that was NOT "designed for an extra mag", I hate everytime I hear that.)

The booty strap is handy if you have a carabiner but meh. I know I am not alone on the nut pinching of 5.11s

QuickStrike
02-21-17, 16:15
edit: should not get too comfortable with strangers ha.

Who cares it's the internets.

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 16:20
Try-Spec 24/7s are legit.

They have enough cotton to be durable, but enough nylon to dry quickly when you sweateth thine sacks off.

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 16:45
So you wont be winning any twerk offs.

Seriously though, look into Tru Spec 24/7s, stupidly comfy and priced a bit better than 5.11s. Plus I'd rather have two big pockets than two small pockets and one weird pocket (that was NOT "designed for an extra mag", I hate everytime I hear that.)

The booty strap is handy if you have a carabiner but meh. I know I am not alone on the nut pinching of 5.11s

I gots a nice bubble, just ain't big.

I actually have a bunch of Tru Specs also, I'm gtg in either. Even if an extra mag fit in that pocket, it's a terrible location. Sometimes I drop my SF flashlight in it. I wish that pocket was on my left hip right under the belt and an inch longer.

Having come from basic BDUs, I can work with just about anything (Tru Spec, Woolrich, 5.11). Every year I order a bunch of crap in bulk, mostly based upon price. If I could get military BDUs in solid khaki or slate gray I'd just do that. Every once in awhile I'll roll out the 67 pattern Tigers, but I get sick of idiots asking me if I'm a duck hunter.

I have desert nycos that look decent enough and are comfy, but I don't want anyone to think I'm trying to suggest I'm a vet so I rarely wear them.

Moose-Knuckle
02-21-17, 16:52

Last edited by Eurodriver; Today at 06:44. Reason: Added right wing people for Moose fairness

Yeah. I missed that because I was distracted by Moose Knuckles trolling.

"Fariness", "trolling" . . . what's a matter with civil discourse?

Still waiting for answers to my questions about your OP.

Eurodriver
02-21-17, 18:23
"Fariness", "trolling" . . . what's a matter with civil discourse?

Still waiting for answers to my questions about your OP.

I have a copy of my eloquent response to your BS in my PM inbox from the Warning I got. If I ever get around to giving enough ****s I'll forward it to you.

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 18:50
The Space Aliens don't care about your differences...you're both grist for the grinder when the lasers start zapping around.

ramairthree
02-21-17, 19:08
I have to fess up.
I love 5.11 style pants.
I did some training by D.C. About twenty years ago and got issued some Royal Robbins.

You almost never saw them.

But as much as I like pants with extra pockets,
You simply can't wear them and not look like a total tool anymore.

That a high speed operator at the airport with the
Multicam ball cap with IR tape, pelican case for his lap top, Oakley boots and glasses, and 5.11 pants?
No way.
Some Dipshit on his way to a Yeager class probably.

Firefly
02-21-17, 19:19
The only 5.11 pants I have that I care about are some 5.11s that are desert MARPAT looking but are made of a different breathable material than normal. Soft and neat but I don't really have a reason to wear them now and wearing them to the mall would look gay. Went to classes with them in summer and they were waaaaay nicer than NYCO woodlands or black kit. Still have 'em. I got em for free like a BOGO deal when I had to buy a pair.

And I got a weird tutti frutti digital woodland TDU trouser which ruled in winter because they do not breathe. You would die in summer but it looks so weird almost cool.

I remember when Royal Robbin meant Fed.

But yeah.....Yeager shit now

Dist. Expert 26
02-21-17, 19:51
I think it's pretty safe to say that should there be a war, we'll spend more time ripping on each other for our clothing choices than shooting people.

Not saying I wouldn't partake, but you see my point.

pinzgauer
02-21-17, 20:20
I'll never start a war. But if the shooting starts and it's near my block. That's a different story.

The right does not need to start a war, nor would it help.

Except prepare for defense, which many have.

When the 173rd Airborne, and now 4ID, were in the baltics 180 miles from the Russian border, there was no discussion of "Does the US have the balls to start a war"... Just by their presence it changed the dynamic, and if Russia came their way, they would have responded.

Not to compare the non-progressives (conservatives, independents, etc) with the US Army. But there is a reason all the rioting and violence have been in firearms free zones, and largely "consumer" areas rather than "producer" areas. I see three big reasons:

- Likelihood of armed encounter goes way up. Way higher incidence of concealed carry, vehicle carry, armed shop/homeowner

- Logistics become a problem. Transport, etc.

- Hassle factor. Pain to get there, and no way to fade into the urban chaos if you need to run.

So the riots stay in downtown Atlanta even though they could go 5 miles and disrupt suburban city centers. Hit Lockheed/Dobbins AFB. Hartsfield. The Porsche complex. Many righteous targets. Nah, we'll trash Centenial park, maybe try to block I-75.

So we play defense. Transiting a problem Urban area? Armed with pistol in hand. Usually armed even in safe suburban zones. For sure armed at home.

And before we say it's wannabes, or just fat old men... I know multiple mammas who CCW with Glocks or Kimber/SA 9's. And practice. My wife and daughter are NRA pistol certified, because they wanted to be safe and comfortable if they had to use one for defense even though they don't really want to CCW. My 80yo step-mom carries a 38, and always has. Her LEO son makes her practice with it. My neighbors are armed. And most of their neighbors.

They don't have to be tactical studs (studettes)... We've only seen a couple of cases of BLM/Progressive riots encounter a CCW or vehicular carry. The rioters fled. Yep, overzealous police arrested one guy, but I expect he was cleared.

Back to Steyr's comment: Most of us don't need to act, swagger, or blatantly appear armed. But if needed, we will shoot. I know ED was joking when starting the thread, but the premise that the right has to declare war is silly, and not the right question.

You know this how? Never confuse the political creatures that make General with the leadership of the Army.

Yes, every now and then you see the "Militias & conservatives are the next big threat from some wonk.

Pretty much all the Army officers I know are not threatened by firearm owning conservatives/independents. They is us.

The think tanks or research groups held a conclusive opinion that if rural Conservatives were targeted as a whole by the government- the Conservatives retaliation would primarily focus on infrastructure of regional cities, the centers of power in quick order. Failed state within weeks or maybe a few months. Basically, it will never be allowed to happen due to this exact scenario. So rest assured, the military in our country will never be ordered to attack Conservatives- even if there was a political fall out or we got some tyrant idiot Democrat President again.

The whole domestic action thing is studied & discussed as part of West Point ethics and law courses. Posse Commitiatus, lawful orders, etc. They also often creep into informal tactical discussions.

Net-net: probability approaching zero, even with that pesky human rights clause. And even the US military could not take on even just 3-5% of US armed citizens in a national level action. The mil could dominate a city, possibly manage a region. Rain hellfire on suspects. But the combination of logistics, armed populace, etc, make it a non-starter and they know it. Talk about asymmetric warfare!

Put it in perspective: about 400k Georgia hunters kill a deer each year. Man sized target, skin it, and cut it up. Probably 3-4x that number get out in the woods each year with a firearm. And most practice and sight in, etc. One state has more active shooters than the entire US mil. Add adjacent states, and the number swells.

No central control, not all would fight, yep, you could drone a bunch, etc. But the bottom line is the numbers are such that even the fuds with 30/30's, or more likely, a 30/06 are in numbers that would make things very costly. That does not even include non-hunters (new AR-15 owners, CCW, etc).

It may be a liberal/anarchist/super-right wing fantasy of US citizens fighting the US mil, but it just won't happen, for many, many reasons. Most importantly, company level officers and their enlisted would never support it. Most field grade would not. And most generals know better, even if they are not fans of RKBA.

pinzgauer
02-21-17, 20:32
I think it's pretty safe to say that should there be a war, we'll spend more time ripping on each other for our clothing choices than shooting people.

Clothing choice, AR brand, stickers on their truck, haircuts, which area of our hobby they chose to enjoy. And now even tan-lines mentioned in this thread!

I do have a buddy who wears 5.11, even when it would suit him better not to. I'd still count on him should trouble arise. Another buddy is a FBI agent (now instructor), You'd think he'd know better. 5.11 to the mall, church, etc.

They're just clothes. We are far more sensitive to that type of thing than most. And yes, even I get annoyed at the high and dry counter guy in his 5.11's and $4k 1911.

THCDDM4
02-22-17, 00:11

Except prepare for defense, which many have.

When the 173rd Airborne, and now 4ID, were in the baltics 180 miles from the Russian border, there was no discussion of "Does the US have the balls to start a war"... Just by their presence it changed the dynamic, and if Russia came their way, they would have responded.

Not to compare the non-progressives (conservatives, independents, etc) with the US Army. But there is a reason all the rioting and violence have been in firearms free zones, and largely "consumer" areas rather than "producer" areas. I see three big reasons:

- Likelihood of armed encounter goes way up. Way higher incidence of concealed carry, vehicle carry, armed shop/homeowner

- Logistics become a problem. Transport, etc.

- Hassle factor. Pain to get there, and no way to fade into the urban chaos if you need to run.

So the riots stay in downtown Atlanta even though they could go 5 miles and disrupt suburban city centers. Hit Lockheed/Dobbins AFB. Hartsfield. The Porsche complex. Many righteous targets. Nah, we'll trash Centenial park, maybe try to block I-75.

So we play defense. Transiting a problem Urban area? Armed with pistol in hand. Usually armed even in safe suburban zones. For sure armed at home.

And before we say it's wannabes, or just fat old men... I know multiple mammas who CCW with Glocks or Kimber/SA 9's. And practice. My wife and daughter are NRA pistol certified, because they wanted to be safe and comfortable if they had to use one for defense even though they don't really want to CCW. My 80yo step-mom carries a 38, and always has. Her LEO son makes her practice with it. My neighbors are armed. And most of their neighbors.

They don't have to be tactical studs (studettes)... We've only seen a couple of cases of BLM/Progressive riots encounter a CCW or vehicular carry. The rioters fled. Yep, overzealous police arrested one guy, but I expect he was cleared.

Back to Steyr's comment: Most of us don't need to act, swagger, or blatantly appear armed. But if needed, we will shoot. I know ED was joking when starting the thread, but the premise that the right has to declare war is silly, and not the right question.

You know this how? Never confuse the political creatures that make General with the leadership of the Army.

Yes, every now and then you see the "Militias & conservatives are the next big threat from some wonk.

Pretty much all the Army officers I know are not threatened by firearm owning conservatives/independents. They is us.

The whole domestic action thing is studied & discussed as part of West Point ethics and law courses. Posse Commitiatus, lawful orders, etc. They also often creep into informal tactical discussions.

Net-net: probability approaching zero, even with that pesky human rights clause. And even the US military could not take on even just 3-5% of US armed citizens in a national level action. The mil could dominate a city, possibly manage a region. Rain hellfire on suspects. But the combination of logistics, armed populace, etc, make it a non-starter and they know it. Talk about asymmetric warfare!

Put it in perspective: about 400k Georgia hunters kill a deer each year. Man sized target, skin it, and cut it up. Probably 3-4x that number get out in the woods each year with a firearm. And most practice and sight in, etc. One state has more active shooters than the entire US mil. Add adjacent states, and the number swells.

No central control, not all would fight, yep, you could drone a bunch, etc. But the bottom line is the numbers are such that even the fuds with 30/30's, or more likely, a 30/06 are in numbers that would make things very costly. That does not even include non-hunters (new AR-15 owners, CCW, etc).

It may be a liberal/anarchist/super-right wing fantasy of US citizens fighting the US mil, but it just won't happen, for many, many reasons. Most importantly, company level officers and their enlisted would never support it. Most field grade would not. And most generals know better, even if they are not fans of RKBA.

^This. A whole bunch of this^

Done start none, won't be none.

If it truly came down to needing to act, there are enough who would and enough who would follow.

There are more guns and people with guns in the USA than in all the militaries of the world combined.

They aren't goat diddlers in caves with 80's arms/tech either. Look how much pain in the ass a bunch of third world 2nd century derkas were to the most well oiled military machine in the world- you think any force in the world could put the best armed population in the world down? Even with minimal training, once anything happens switched on dudes will lead others to do what is necessary.

You think a bunch of hippy whiny bitch boys and smelly feminazis can do anything more than throw a massive temper tantrum and act out with sporadic violence and just get away with it?

I've never started any type of fight in my life, but I damn sure have ended every single
fight brought upon me with the appropriate level Of Violence and action necessary.

Don't start none, won't be none.

Given enough time, the progressives will beat us slowly with our own political system, NEVER with raw violence.

wildcard600
02-22-17, 00:30

/SNIP

Need a like button for this.

Eurodriver
02-22-17, 06:36
I know ED was joking when starting the thread, but the premise that the right has to declare war is silly

Bingo!!! The "joke" part was lost on quite a few people. Just comparing the two OPs should tell people that...

Btw do you own a Pinzgauer?

pinzgauer
02-22-17, 06:45
Btw do you own a Pinzgauer?

Yep, since about 2000. Ragtop 4x4, with a VIC-1 tank intercom added to talk to the kids in the back.

Stays dirty, we use it on my property and take it out for fun.

Eurodriver
02-22-17, 07:27
Yep, since about 2000. Ragtop 4x4, with a VIC-1 tank intercom added to talk to the kids in the back.

Stays dirty, we use it on my property and take it out for fun.

Do I know you? Do you live in FL?

ETA feel free to pm. I know a guy with a Pinzgauer and I'm unsure how common they are. It's Cool shit!

pinzgauer
02-22-17, 07:31
Do I know you? Do you live in FL?
Negative, you're just one of my imaginary friends. :)

North Georgia, though I grew up in very South Florida and then later, Ft Pierce.

Have taken the Pinz to play in Ocala national Forest and other N FL locations. Make any of the Steel Soldiers play weekends?

Eurodriver
02-22-17, 10:43
Negative, you're just one of my imaginary friends. :)

North Georgia, though I grew up in very South Florida and then later, Ft Pierce.

Have taken the Pinz to play in Ocala national Forest and other N FL locations. Make any of the Steel Soldiers play weekends?
Yeah man! I've been once. "Do you participate on any internet gun forums" isn't a convo I usually have with people and my buddy is a huge Pinz fan. Always wearing the hats and stuff. Would be crazy if we were on the same forum!

I love those things. I'd love to get one but have no place to store it. Had to settle for a 4Runner

Sensei
02-22-17, 11:36
Don't worry man....When your chosen government of exile annuls your marriage, seizes all you brought with you, and puts you on a Steamer back to America; You can be my warrior tribe's medicine man. It's not hard, just keep guys from ODing on Purple Drank.

:)

How is that any different than what our current government is doing to this 74 yr old veteran?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/u-s-govt-prosecuting-elderly-army-vet-posting-american-flags-va-facility/

His "crime?" Putting small American flags in a Veterans Park. So, now he faces federal prison time and Jeff Sessions doesn't have time to comment. Just lovely...

ABNAK
02-22-17, 14:46

I have said essentially the same thing here before. The reason that would be the target is because that is where it would be perceived the conservative-hate would be originating from (and an accurate perception too I might add). Look at those blue areas on the maps you posted. Those are nearly ALL urban areas, and the breeding ground for the Left. Strike at the genesis of the problem......it is basic military strategy, especially for an underdog.

Firefly
02-22-17, 15:16
How is that any different than what our current government is doing to this 74 yr old veteran?

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/u-s-govt-prosecuting-elderly-army-vet-posting-american-flags-va-facility/

His "crime?" Putting small American flags in a Veterans Park. So, now he faces federal prison time and Jeff Sessions doesn't have time to comment. Just lovely...

That's messed up.

"White slavers and Cartel afoot? Hmm..nah, let's go screw with an old guy because muh federal funding"

I'm not normally into militia fck fantasies but in that one John Wesley Rawles book they added amendments to the Constitution clarifying just how free people were meant to be with severe term limits and any who violated was to be shaved bald and tarred and feathered along with imprisonment.

If you are at the point where you are harassing old men in the park who aren't pervos or whatever then you got some severe soup searching to do

Moose-Knuckle
02-23-17, 04:50
I have a copy of my eloquent response to your BS in my PM inbox from the Warning I got. If I ever get around to giving enough ****s I'll forward it to you.

Gottcha.

Well I'm always looking for new sig line material.

Hmac
02-23-17, 06:52
Bingo!!! The "joke" part was lost on quite a few people.

I thought it was a pretty good troll. It caused an unsurprising amount of testosterone release and some chest thumping. I'd say mission accomplished.

Honu
02-23-17, 07:09
I guess for reality check I look at countries where the gov is worthless which would be the case if we went to war :)

and the thug looser type seem to win the majority BUT winning only in the sense of getting away with it and then they truly have nothing cause like we see here they destroy there own areas ?
funny cause it seems rodents crap in there own bed where most animals know to go away and do it :)

the smarter wealthier escape to nicer areas keep the low lifes away often by distance and/or natural barricades between them which are more easily managed when bad things spill over the retaliation is often enough to put them back in there spot

sad thing of course is groups will spill out to nicer areas and then like wild cats breed like mad and are near impossible to get rid of ?

you do see some bad guys stealing rich folks for ransom and its a threat they live with BUT often ends up with one dead captive and LOTS of dead poor folks

IMHO our country is already heading this way with inner city crime and no go zones etc..

IMHO if gun control happens in this country the border wall wont matter cause we will end up just like the rest of those places the left and right wont be as big of issue as many on both sides will be killed by just plain bad folks who are neither !

the right and left will suffer by the 3rd group of truly bad criminals
but do feel the right folks might have the better chance of being away cause the cities the left loves become the major crap holes to stay out of and the country folks are usually OK people who want to avoid that stuff which again tends to be conservatives :)

T2C
02-23-17, 07:14

I think the VA has bigger problems to address than this old Veteran and their time could be better utilized.

Moose-Knuckle
02-24-17, 04:15
I thought it was a pretty good troll. It caused an unsurprising amount of testosterone release and some chest thumping. I'd say mission accomplished.

Are you familiar with the concept of trolling a troll?

About a week into it, it's been absolutely . . . "delish"! :dirol:

Eurodriver
02-24-17, 04:24
Are you familiar with the concept of trolling a troll?

About a week into it, it's been absolutely . . . "delish"! :dirol:

You sly one, you....