PDA

View Full Version : Do Space Aliens Have the Balls for a Full-Scale Invasion?

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 11:11
Given that they've been abducting people, chopping up livestock, turning off our most advanced weaponry, and giving out Elerium 115 enemas for decades, the lack of full scale invasion shows, to me anyway, they aren't willing to put their money where their tentacles are.

So, while humans are intent on building better weapons, along with more advanced interplanetary craft, the Space Aliens seem content just playing the role of intergalactic butt-probers.

What say you?

jpmuscle
02-21-17, 11:14
Have you been drinking? I'm jelly.

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 11:15
I wish.

No, Good Sir, I simply started this day off with a healthy bowl of Apple Jokes.

Have you been drinking? I'm jelly.

SomeOtherGuy
02-21-17, 11:15
Dude, this is ridiculous. Space aliens invaded years ago. Chances are you are one of them.

Oh, and get off my lawn.

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 11:18
I'm just a Safe Space Invader.

Dude, this is ridiculous. Space aliens invaded years ago. Chances are you are one of them.

Oh, and get off my lawn.

Doc Safari
02-21-17, 11:21
First, they are not "aliens". They are demonic spirits with an agenda to genetically modify God's creation for their own purposes. This is what is called in the Bible, the "seed of the serpent."

1. "Alien" abductions usually involve a sexual or genetic element.
2. It has been documented that people have stopped "alien" encounters by calling upon the Name of Jesus.
3. There are connections between so-called "alien" phenomena and other paranormal encounters such as Bigfoot, poltergeists, spirit encounters, etc. There is a great book, decades old, by Brad Steiger, called "Mysteries of Time and Space" which almost stumbles onto the notion that all these phenomena are related, but he stops short of the religious interpretation.
4. Most people who have "alien" encounters have dabbled in some sort of occult hobby or practice.
5. People who have "alien" encounters often have poltergeistic or ghostly encounters.
6. For further study, look up people like L.A. Marzulli, Chuck Missler, and Steve Quayle (although I will say that Steve Quayle believes some really fringe stuff like Nazis having a secret base in Antarctica, so I take much of his theories with a grain of salt).

I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking up links on the net for these points. I have studied this phenomena since the late 1970's and a lot of what I've come across is only in hard-copy publications that have never made it onto the net.

If you are really interested, you can spend your lifetime uncovering evidence that "aliens" are in fact demons from another dimension that have an agenda to oppose God and bring about some sort of demonically-inspired world order.

I speak from experience, and I do not often talk about this---when I was a teenager I had an encounter with a demonic entity that tried to deceive me into believing it was an "alien." I was only able to stop the encounter by calling upon Jesus, and the entity promptly left.

I know most of you who read this won't believe a word of it, but it is true and I will stand by that until I go into the ground.

Scrubber3
02-21-17, 11:24
EDIT: ^holy shit Doc

I think they are smarter than that. Their technology far surpasses ours and since they live much, much longer than us- it's just a waiting game for they know it will not take us long to become extinct as a species.

Having said that: If it came down to it, They would squash us and they know it. My vote is a big ol YES

Dist. Expert 26
02-21-17, 11:27
If they've ever watched an intercept of Independence Day I don't think so.

Kain
02-21-17, 11:27
Aliens? Here? *grabs shotguns* "Damn it, all out of bubble gum."

On side note, I imagine we are something equatable to reality TV to any alien race. They wouldn't want to invade, we too damn stupid and entertaining to their lowest common denominator.

Firefly
02-21-17, 11:35
No.

There is a space-faring peaceful planet out there where they are sex positive, wise, and steeped in an almost Roman themed architecture. A world that has learned to be one with their world and live with nature and not in spite of it.

Their religions have no utterances of sin nor shame. All are accepted. Philosophers and Poets. Beautiful women who look like goddesses and men who are gentle and built as carpenters are caregivers.

And then they watch the sick shit we find entertaining. Pulse Rifles, Xenomorphs, sick anime where alien chicks are violated by man and beast. Revenge fantasies of kamikaze attacks on starships and entire lands uniting not out of camaraderie but to get in on murdering some aliens and forcing themselves on a green haired girl with horns. To harness space faring technology and weaponuze it. To conquer new worlds and build them on conquest, war, and slavery.

So....not just no, but HELLLLL NO.

We are the projects of the Universe. People go light years out of their way to avoid us. The alien that crashed at Roswell took a suicide pill and made his peace with his chosen gods because he knew he was in for some serious rape and vivisection.

So these Philospher-Poets see us a primates who only think about rape, murder, and robbery.

And there's nothing here they want.

I mean visiting Earth is like saying "Yeeep, think I'll go take that surf vacation up in North Korea this year".

ETA And Chucky dolls. We are the only sentient beings that find Chucky dolls amusing and entertaining

skywalkrNCSU
02-21-17, 11:39
Have you seen Mars Attacks? They might have the balls to attack but they aren't going to win that war.

Averageman
02-21-17, 11:53
Have you seen Mars Attacks? They might have the balls to attack but they aren't going to win that war.

Not as long as we have Slim Whittman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_olCXtCW5w
Big Daddy Rocks don't he...?

SomeOtherGuy
02-21-17, 11:58
No.
There is a space-faring peaceful planet out there where they are sex positive, wise, and steeped in an almost Roman themed architecture. A world that has learned to be one with their world and live with nature and not in spite of it.
Their religions have no utterances of sin nor shame. All are accepted. Philosophers and Poets. Beautiful women who look like goddesses and men who are gentle and built as carpenters are caregivers.
And then they watch the sick shit we find entertaining. Pulse Rifles, Xenomorphs, sick anime where alien chicks are violated by man and beast. Revenge fantasies of kamikaze attacks on starships and entire lands uniting not out of camaraderie but to get in on murdering some aliens and forcing themselves on a green haired girl with horns. To harness space faring technology and weaponuze it. To conquer new worlds and build them on conquest, war, and slavery.
So....not just no, but HELLLLL NO.

Close, but not quite.

Aliens are scared of us (well, not technically "us," but humans living near us) because Götterdämmerung Muss Fliegen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjQgn-pE5IE

HeruMew
02-21-17, 12:08
The lulz have impressed me.

This just reminds me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeQ_IVwQvdQ

Big A
02-21-17, 12:56
This thread assumes that the aliens in question have reproductive organs we could readily identify as "balls"...

What if they don't actually have "balls"?

jesuvuah
02-21-17, 14:00
First, they are not "aliens". They are demonic spirits with an agenda to genetically modify God's creation for their own purposes. This is what is called in the Bible, the "seed of the serpent."

2. It has been documented that people have stopped "alien" encounters by calling upon the Name of Jesus.
3. There are connections between so-called "alien" phenomena and other paranormal encounters such as Bigfoot, poltergeists, spirit encounters, etc. There is a great book, decades old, by Brad Steiger, called "Mysteries of Time and Space" which almost stumbles onto the notion that all these phenomena are related, but he stops short of the religious interpretation.
4. Most people who have "alien" encounters have dabbled in some sort of occult hobby or practice.
5. People who have "alien" encounters often have poltergeistic or ghostly encounters.
6. For further study, look up people like L.A. Marzulli, Chuck Missler, and Steve Quayle (although I will say that Steve Quayle believes some really fringe stuff like Nazis having a secret base in Antarctica, so I take much of his theories with a grain of salt).

I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking up links on the net for these points. I have studied this phenomena since the late 1970's and a lot of what I've come across is only in hard-copy publications that have never made it onto the net.

If you are really interested, you can spend your lifetime uncovering evidence that "aliens" are in fact demons from another dimension that have an agenda to oppose God and bring about some sort of demonically-inspired world order.

I speak from experience, and I do not often talk about this---when I was a teenager I had an encounter with a demonic entity that tried to deceive me into believing it was an "alien." I was only able to stop the encounter by calling upon Jesus, and the entity promptly left.

I know most of you who read this won't believe a word of it, but it is true and I will stand by that until I go into the ground.
I am in agreement with doc on this one.

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-21-17, 14:11
Same rules as last time, as long as I get a kick ass general name.

You all realize Earth is the trailer park of the galaxy. No one will even acknowledge us and we are lucky there aren't space tornados.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-21-17, 14:13

Just proves that Jesus was a space alien for the other side.

jondoe297
02-21-17, 14:14
Not so long as William Shatner still breathes. They've seen Star Trek. They know not to mess with James T. MFing Kirk.

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 14:42
F Xenu and his space crips esse.

3 AE
02-21-17, 16:26
I find the title of this thread/poll utterly offensive. They are not aliens. They are "Undocumented Sanctuary Seeking Intergalactic Space Travelers". And yes, they are all ready here. Their full scale invasion started in the early sixties and have continued ever since. Undeniable proof can easily be found simply by Googling "Reaction to Hillary Clinton's loss". Now where did I leave my beer? :alcoholic:

QuickStrike
02-21-17, 16:38
Obvious spinoff thread is obvious.

No reason to spend resources/time traversing retarded distances to wage war.

Maybe they:

Travel inter-dimensionally
Already here
Divide and weaken
More than one group
Aliens
Guy with weird hair
Butthole pleasures
Santa Claus

Moose-Knuckle
02-21-17, 16:57
Zoo theory.

Ant hill theory (Fermi's paradox).

One of those two.

Outlander Systems
02-21-17, 16:58
:)

Bolded section wins the thread.

Obvious spinoff thread is obvious.

No reason to spend resources/time traversing retarded distances to wage war.

Maybe they:

Travel inter-dimensionally
Already here
Divide and weaken
More than one group
Aliens
Guy with weird hair
Butthole pleasures
Santa Claus

Firefly
02-21-17, 17:39
In the Aliens' defense, those hillbillies were asking for it dressed as they were and being out late like that

Honu
02-21-17, 19:07
well considering they are here already in numbers and they even finally got one in the oval office ! but he is now out and back to his usual idiocy

easy to spot often whining and crying about something global warming social justice or other idiocy

so not to worried about them declaring war as they are not the brightest critters that walked the other planets :) and all you have to do is call them a name or say something they dont like and they drop their weapons and cover there ears and run away to a safe spot ;)

what we need to do is nuke those safe spots and make them glass spots :)

Business_Casual
02-21-17, 19:34
It is not possible to travel between the stars. So, no.

THCDDM4
02-21-17, 19:54
It is not possible to travel between the stars. So, no.

Well, not possible for us at this exact moment in time. Given our current understanding of the physical universe and our current physical form, nope we can't do it.

I'd wager a large sum that most anything is possible given that quantum physics pretty much has shown us endless possibilities and we have barely traversed that rabbit hole.

Everything is impossible until it isn't.

What we know and understand of our existence and our universe is a mere spec of a droplet in a rather large glass.

We are but infants in the time and space we inhabit.

Business_Casual
02-21-17, 20:20
Well, not possible for us at this exact moment in time. Given our current understanding of the physical universe and our current physical form, nope we can't do it.

I'd wager a large sum that most anything is possible given that quantum physics pretty much has shown us endless possibilities and we have barely traversed that rabbit hole.

Everything is impossible until it isn't.

What we know and understand of our existence and our universe is a mere spec of a droplet in a rather large glass.

We are but infants in the time and space we inhabit.

LOL, someone always takes the bait. The old "it's not possible, except in a way we don't know and can't explain and of which we have no evidence." Which is exactly like magic.

Right...

THCDDM4
02-21-17, 20:31
LOL, someone always takes the bait. The old "it's not possible, except in a way we don't know and can't explain and of which we have no evidence." Which is exactly like magic.

Right...

Right, just like everything else that wasn't possible that has happened.

Not possible for Man to fly, not possible to put a man on the moon, not possible to- etc, etc, etc.

Your arrogance in "knowing all" at this moment and thus "this" or "that" has GOT to be impossible since we can't do it given what we understand currently is laughable.

All the things we have achieved as humans was once thought to be impossible, until it was done.

Calling it "magic" just because it currently doesn't exist and isn't understood is rather ignorant.

Being able to view the stars through optics was once considered "magic".

FFS even the simple fermentation of sugars into ethanol was once considered "magic" until we understood
Micro organisms and discovered/understood yeast.

But, yeah- you must be right; everything we know and understand right here right now is all there is and everything else is silly magic beans...

Impossible and currently unachievable given our knowledge and limitations are different things entirely.

Jellybean
02-21-17, 20:36
I actually subscribe to the "war of the worlds" theory on this one.
Do they have the balls/tentacles/butt probes to do it? Sure, why not.
But they'd likely end up regretting it after dying in mass numbers from diseases they have no immunity to.

Think about it- it's hard enough to go from one continent to another and not catch something, and WE live here.
It'd be the Indians and smallpox all over again.

Of course they could bring some weird germy shit down here too, so I guess it would just be plain ol' MAD by sucky diseases.

Business_Casual
02-21-17, 20:49
Right, just like everything else that wasn't possible that has happened.

Not possible for Man to fly, not possible to put a man on the moon, not possible to- etc, etc, etc.

Your arrogance in "knowing all" at this moment and thus "this" or "that" has GOT to be impossible since we can't do it given what we understand currently is laughable.

All the things we have achieved as humans was once thought to be impossible, until it was done.

Calling it "magic" just because it currently doesn't exist and isn't understood is rather ignorant.

Being able to view the stars through optics was once considered "magic".

FFS even the simple fermentation of sugars into ethanol was once considered "magic" until we understood
Micro organisms and discovered/understood yeast.

But, yeah- you must be right; everything we know and understand right here right now is all there is and everything else is silly magic beans...

Impossible and currently unachievable given our knowledge and limitations are different things entirely.

You mad, bro? All I said was it isn't possible. Which it isn't. Time travel isn't possible. Making Hillary Clinton attractive isn't possible. There are impossible things that stay impossible, for instance moving between the stars. Unknowable things don't count as an argument against a statement of possibility.

jpmuscle
02-21-17, 20:53
Time travel aside it certainly is possible, it'd just take eons given current propulsion tech. Sooooooo

hotrodder636
02-21-17, 21:01
Winner!
I think you hit the nail on the head...we are entertaining!

On side note, I imagine we are something equatable to reality TV to any alien race. They wouldn't want to invade, we too damn stupid and entertaining to their lowest common denominator.

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 21:13

Right...

In 1900 it was not possible to go to the moon. Additionally, our species may never travel to another solar system, but we have no idea what else is out there or what that life form may be capable of.

For all we know, they were already here three billion of years ago, checked out the stromatolites and moved on and are now themselves long extinct for the last couple million years.

Bubba FAL
02-21-17, 21:14
You mad, bro? All I said was it isn't possible. Which it isn't. Time travel isn't possible. Making Hillary Clinton attractive isn't possible. There are impossible things that stay impossible, for instance moving between the stars. Unknowable things don't count as an argument against a statement of possibility.

In physics, nothing is impossible, but some things are highly unlikely...

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 21:17
I actually subscribe to the "war of the worlds" theory on this one.
Do they have the balls/tentacles/butt probes to do it? Sure, why not.
But they'd likely end up regretting it after dying in mass numbers from diseases they have no immunity to.

Think about it- it's hard enough to go from one continent to another and not catch something, and WE live here.
It'd be the Indians and smallpox all over again.

Of course they could bring some weird germy shit down here too, so I guess it would just be plain ol' MAD by sucky diseases.

Assuming they are a similar carbon based life form that is even susceptible to such things. Might well be "ant hill theory" and they are already here, have been here for some time but we can't even recognize them and they couldn't care less about us.

SteyrAUG
02-21-17, 21:22

Not only is time travel possible and absolutely proven we've already done it (offsetting two atomic clocks) and to a certain degree every person does it every single day. The faster you travel, the more time slows down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafele%E2%80%93Keating_experiment

Now retrograde time travel is another matter. It might be possible, but even if we had a device time may prove to be inviolate and we'd simply create an alternate timeline. The one thing for sure is we aren't even close enough to have the understanding or technology to discuss it on anything beyond a mostly philosophical level.

Doc Safari
02-21-17, 21:44
In 1900 it was not possible to go to the moon. Additionally, our species may never travel to another solar system, but we have no idea what else is out there or what that life form may be capable of.

For all we know, they were already here three billion of years ago, checked out the stromatolites and moved on and are now themselves long extinct for the last couple million years.

Are you certain we've been to the moon?

26 Inf
02-21-17, 22:06

Really. Notice how all the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo 'astronauts' are dying off supposedly of 'old age.' Yep. Dead men tell no tales. I surprised George Lucas is still alive, maybe the Nebulizer worked on him.

Doc Safari
02-21-17, 22:12
Really. Notice how all the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo 'astronauts' are dying off supposedly of 'old age.' Yep. Dead men tell no tales. I surprised George Lucas is still alive, maybe the Nebulizer worked on him.

I keed. I keed. That's one conspiracy that would involve potentially hundreds of people having to keep their mouth shut.

Still, I've listened to the evidence and I'm convinced some of the photos were faked so that NASA could present high quality images to the public.

THAT I believe and I actually convinced my dad (who was an aerospace engineer at the time).

26 Inf
02-21-17, 22:36
I keed. I keed. That's one conspiracy that would involve potentially hundreds of people having to keep their mouth shut.

Still, I've listened to the evidence and I'm convinced some of the photos were faked so that NASA could present high quality images to the public.

THAT I believe and I actually convinced my dad (who was an aerospace engineer at the time).

I was also kidding. I used to ask classes two off the wall things - 1) do you believe we actually went to the moon? and 2) did Oswald kill Kennedy? Our average class size was over 48 and generally two or three seriously believed the moon landings were a sham. Most common - the flag and the Australian lady who saw the coke cans on the initial TV broadcast.

THCDDM4
02-21-17, 23:24

You need to familiarize yourself with the definition of impossible.

Impossible is something that cannot exist or happen- as in EVER.

What you should be saying Is that it isn't "feasible" at the moment.

For you to believe that something can never ever be- based on little more than a current/limited understanding of an infinite universe is arrogant, short sighted and ludicrous.

jpmuscle
02-22-17, 00:30
Yall spend any time on Netflix watching the series "Unsealed Alien Files"?? It's great, really. Between the Aliens living in a subterranean mountain in the desert, which coincidentally was the epicenter of a great inter-species battle evidently :rolleyes: and Majestic 12 acting like alien shot callers the shows a hoot. The Solway Firth spaceman is good too. Even if it is the guys wife.

SteyrAUG
02-22-17, 00:58

Yes, for many, many reasons.

One the Russians were literally WEEKS behind us and if they thought for a second we faked it, they'd have beat us to it.

Two, we left a lot of stuff on the moon, including reflectors that are visible with optics that are now within the affordability range of ordinary people.

Three, if we can send probes to Mars and Venus, we can get to the moon. In fact we did it several times.

Four, the Chinese are probably going to do a lunar landing in the next 20 years. If they weren't 100% certain we did it several times they wouldn't even be talking about it.

There are several others reasons but those are off the top of my head.

Leaveammoforme
02-22-17, 04:23

I would argue that time travel is possible based on time dilation. While it may not fit our generalized idea of punching a time into a key pad then whizzing away, it does effectively cause time to pass at different speeds relative to each other. We figure out gravity and it's game on.

As to the purpose of the thread,

Discoveries have been made here on Earth that defy previous concepts of what can and can not support life. So, I wouldn't say we have the place to ourselves.

From a biblical stand point we are unique. Not alone...but unique. From a scientific standpoint we are the noobs.

I would sum up life as type one, two and three.

Type one being less advanced life. Be it single cell stuff or critters.

Type two would be our level of technology and curiosity.

Type three would be anything above and beyond our levels of advancements.

Obviously, types one's and two's don't have the ability to reach out to us on a cosmic level. While type three's may have the ability, they may not have the desire. If a type three did seek us out, would we even have the ability to recognize it? Think about that.

We as type two's go into a cave and find type one eyeless fish swimming in sulfuric acid. We know the fish are there, we may study them and even collect samples. The remaining fish had no clue of our presence as we stood over them.

Like story short, Yes aliens have the balls. Desire to squash us, maybe not.

NoveskeFan
02-22-17, 05:52
If another race of beings could travel here and wanted to, I think we'd be looking at a "Nuke the site from orbit", type scenario.

https://youtu.be/6Kn6S6_TEqU?t=1m

Business_Casual
02-22-17, 05:53
You need to familiarize yourself with the definition of impossible.

Impossible is something that cannot exist or happen- as in EVER.

What you should be saying Is that it isn't "feasible" at the moment.

For you to believe that something can never ever be- based on little more than a current/limited understanding of an infinite universe is arrogant, short sighted and ludicrous.

I think you are the one who has made the logical error, friend. Travel to the moon in 1900 wasn't something that could be technically done. The technology had to be invented to allow it - rocket boost, pressure capsules, simple computers. To travel 200,000 miles and then come back is one thing, quite simple in today's terms.

I'm saying there isn't a path to the technology for interstellar travel and won't be - to travel several light years and survive. There isn't a way to carry the fuel and atmosphere necessary for it on a conventional propulsion system and to "bend space" or "bend space/time" requires more than imagination and not being short-sighted and/or arrogant. Which, I will grant you, I am too often both. LOL. But, we are engaging in repetition, not debate so I will leave it now.

Outlander Systems
02-22-17, 10:51
I'll just leave this here:

http://arc.aiaa.org/doi/pdf/10.2514/1.B36120

Eff you, Space Aliens. ��

Sensei
02-22-17, 11:08

Is this what Chewie had to fix to get the hyperdrive working?

Outlander Systems
02-22-17, 11:13
Well played, Sir.

It is a possible route to extreme speeds without chemical propellants...

But, more importantly, Humanity 1, Space Aliens 0.

Is this what Chewie had to fix to get the hyperdrive working?

Firefly
02-22-17, 11:23
Did no one watch War of the Worlds?

We are so diseased it's not funny. Everybody has some kind if herpes. Literally.

THCDDM4
02-22-17, 12:28
I think you are the one who has made the logical error, friend. Travel to the moon in 1900 wasn't something that could be technically done. The technology had to be invented to allow it - rocket boost, pressure capsules, simple computers. To travel 200,000 miles and then come back is one thing, quite simple in today's terms.

I'm saying there isn't a path to the technology for interstellar travel and won't be - to travel several light years and survive. There isn't a way to carry the fuel and atmosphere necessary for it on a conventional propulsion system and to "bend space" or "bend space/time" requires more than imagination and not being short-sighted and/or arrogant. Which, I will grant you, I am too often both. LOL. But, we are engaging in repetition, not debate so I will leave it now.

There is absolutely a path to technology that may enable such travel. We are not close by any means, but there is a path.

And that's^ just one of many:
-extreme long duration voyages (Xenon ion engines)
-Alcubierre drive
-Dysan sphere/stellar engine
-Bussard ramjet
-nuclear propulsion

SteyrAUG
02-22-17, 13:55

Psssshhhh. Aliens could have really, really long legs, not need to breath and just walk here. Might take a couple weeks.

QuickStrike
02-22-17, 16:23
Did no one watch War of the Worlds?

We are so diseased it's not funny. Everybody has some kind if herpes. Literally.

Hey, We could just expose them to Madonna and Tara Reid!

They may have some use after all...