PDA

View Full Version : Hipster filmmaker melts down on Fox

WillBrink
03-14-17, 16:31
Dude has meltdown on Fox news. Typical hipster apologist who ignores the facts. Brown didn't rob the store? Of course he did (1). How could anyone take this guy seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VoozxQMyWY

(1) VVV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

Kain
03-14-17, 16:43
I laughed. He is so deep in his own little world that if the ghost of Riots Past showed up and showed him what happened and that he knew jack shit about what happened there he'd still argue that it was false. Seriously, point and laugh at that dumbass, it the only way that it might get through to him that he is completely out of his mind.

Firefly
03-14-17, 16:50
Stranger Fruit? Apt.

Anyways he has the mannerisms of a 7 year old who has been informed that Pizza Night was called off for not doing chores.

A lot of these OISes....while tragic....save more lives than they take.

It's easy to go to a ghetto and flash money and white guilt and act like you care while parroting the same pissing and sniveling you hear from the back of a patrol car because Jerome Johnson got hemmed up on those warrants.

The DOJ tried to crucify Wilson and simply couldn't. I seriously doubt they flew in fron DC just to cut Wilson some slack.

As for overrepresentation of blacks in prison....that has everything to do with background and socioeconomic anomie(no not the dirty Japanese cartoons) with race being incidental.

We could go to Crackerville, USA where there are no black people and the jails would be full of white losers from single parent homes who dropped out of school and felt like the world owed them something. Plus all the meth and roxy.

but hey......EMOTIONS!

Big A
03-14-17, 16:55
I saw that shit show last night. What a dumbass. So Lil' Mikey got out hustled by the night shift clerks and he goes back and robs and batters the day shift clerk and somehow this dip shit thinks Lil' Mikey was in the right? And nevermind his actions when he encounters Officer Wilson?

What the **** is this guy on?

Kain
03-14-17, 17:02
Stranger Fruit? Apt.

Anyways he has the mannerisms of a 7 year old who has been informed that Pizza Night was called off for not doing chores.

A lot of these OISes....while tragic....save more lives than they take.

It's easy to go to a ghetto and flash money and white guilt and act like you care while parroting the same pissing and sniveling you hear from the back of a patrol car because Jerome Johnson got hemmed up on those warrants.

The DOJ tried to crucify Wilson and simply couldn't. I seriously doubt they flew in fron DC just to cut Wilson some slack.

As for overrepresentation of blacks in prison....that has everything to do with background and socioeconomic anomie(no not the dirty Japanese cartoons) with race being incidental.

We could go to Crackerville, USA where there are no black people and the jails would be full of white losers from single parent homes who dropped out of school and felt like the world owed them something. Plus all the meth and roxy.

but hey......EMOTIONS!

Actually what no one wants to talk about is the number of guys still walking around because even though the shooting could have been justified the officer didn't pump the guy full of holes but held off maybe just a second and the guy decided maybe playing chicken with the popo wasn't the best idea for longevity tonight and gave it up.

As far as the one side being over represented. There was a study I read in college, wish I kept it, where they studied the race of those who were ticketed on a specific stretch of 55 in NJ. The numbers of blacks ticketed was way out of proportion compared to the whites. No matter how you cut it. Made the police sound more racist then hell. That is until you got to the end where the cars were being spotted, tracked, and their speed clocked by AIRCRAFT and then units vectored in to ticket. It wasn't a race issue, it was a breaking the speed limit issue.

Kain
03-14-17, 17:03

It's called delusion. Unfortunately they haven't made it illegal yet.

Firefly
03-14-17, 17:23
Actually what no one wants to talk about is the number of guys still walking around because even though the shooting could have been justified the officer didn't pump the guy full of holes but held off maybe just a second and the guy decided maybe playing chicken with the popo wasn't the best idea for longevity tonight and gave it up.

As far as the one side being over represented. There was a study I read in college, wish I kept it, where they studied the race of those who were ticketed on a specific stretch of 55 in NJ. The numbers of blacks ticketed was way out of proportion compared to the whites. No matter how you cut it. Made the police sound more racist then hell. That is until you got to the end where the cars were being spotted, tracked, and their speed clocked by AIRCRAFT and then units vectored in to ticket. It wasn't a race issue, it was a breaking the speed limit issue.

Part 1: I have mixed feelings about because most hoods are chickenshit and finally found the guy who didnt mind some paid time off so they called it a day. Seen it, Done it. That's kind of the point. If you look like you can get your ass whipped they will try you. If you break leather rather deliberately like "oh effing well" then they remember that copper allergy of theirs.

Police are intended to be life saving, even that of suspects. Thats just regular stuff

Part 2: Proves a point but I think speed traps are a chump move to bolster revenue. Having been through NJ to visit folks, they got the whole place wired. IIRC I think they still have VASCAR lanes.

Anyway, I cant think of any officer who laces up each day and says "I'm gonna go stick it to the negroes today!"

If they do it is usually self correcting after their first ass beating. And its usually a rookie deal.

There is still a healthy amount of "just us" A Holes out there but they are that way to everybody. If anything they are worse on persons of same race so as not to catch heat.

Anyway, Mr. Fruit is on acid

yoni
03-14-17, 17:37
In 7 years as a deputy, I never knew anyone that said I hope today to kill someone much less said to kill a black person.

Kain
03-14-17, 17:40
Part 1: I have mixed feelings about because most hoods are chickenshit and finally found the guy who didnt mind some paid time off so they called it a day. Seen it, Done it. That's kind of the point. If you look like you can get your ass whipped they will try you. If you break leather rather deliberately like "oh effing well" then they remember that copper allergy of theirs.

Police are intended to be life saving, even that of suspects. Thats just regular stuff

Part 2: Proves a point but I think speed traps are a chump move to bolster revenue. Having been through NJ to visit folks, they got the whole place wired. IIRC I think they still have VASCAR lanes.

Anyway, I cant think of any officer who laces up each day and says "I'm gonna go stick it to the negroes today!"

If they do it is usually self correcting after their first ass beating. And its usually a rookie deal.

There is still a healthy amount of "just us" A Holes out there but they are that way to everybody. If anything they are worse on persons of same race so as not to catch heat.

Anyway, Mr. Fruit is on acid

Most are, it is why you don't generally see, at least in my AO, too many getting too brave unless they outnumber you, and even then looking like you are more trouble than you are worth will usually keep them out of your way. Predators and prey and all that(Another discussion for another time). And someone yanking a pistol will weed out half of them or more. But, the point being there are more times then perhaps many understand that someone could have died and didn't because the officer didn't shoot, or hesitated just a moment. And yes, the police, like it or not, are there to protect people, often times from themselves.

And I will not argue revenue aspect of that, trust me I have seen it, and just leave it at that. The point I was looking at there is that some scream racism at any chance and then get pissed when you get to point out that it had nothing to do with it.

MegademiC
03-14-17, 17:47

Liberalism.

SteyrAUG
03-14-17, 17:48
Clearly Obama and Holder are serious racists who HATE black people and sent a team of 40 FBI agents to cover up a shooting to rescue a white officer and justify the murder of another "minding his own business" black person.

That seems to be the scenario this film maker is advocating. Perhaps Obama and Holder should be charged with violating the rights of Michael Brown, perhaps it's even a hate crime. Clearly a conspiracy of epic proportions.

Can't wait until the REAL FACTS come out courtesy of somebody who got some "not really relevant" 7-11 footage.

davidjinks
03-14-17, 17:56
You know, if everyone just ignored these cucks, they would stop being so prevelant.

The more press they get, the more they interject their stupidity into the world.

Firefly
03-14-17, 18:05
Clearly Obama and Holder are serious racists who HATE black people and sent a team of 40 FBI agents to cover up a shooting to rescue a white officer and justify the murder of another "minding his own business" black person.

That seems to be the scenario this film maker is advocating. Perhaps Obama and Holder should be charged with violating the rights of Michael Brown, perhaps it's even a hate crime. Clearly a conspiracy of epic proportions.

Can't wait until the REAL FACTS come out courtesy of somebody who got some "not really relevant" 7-11 footage.

I agree. Clearly young Mr. Brown was going to cure AIDS and Cancer before his life was cut tragically short. What a horrible system we have. I mean they had that picture of him in a cap and gown.

hotrodder636
03-14-17, 18:19
What a douche-nozzle. It's sad that there are a large number of people in our country like this. SMDH...

Honu
03-14-17, 18:56
cant wait to read when he is beat robbed or shot for hanging with his homies and filming them doing something

the huge problem is why bring people like this on ? this is what they want ? he does not care and we don't care so why ?

just ignore anything the left is doing or saying make them irrelevant

usmcvet
03-14-17, 19:39
You know, if everyone just ignored these cucks, they would stop being so prevelant.

The more press they get, the more they interject their stupidity into the world.

I agree. Replaying the BS only empowers him. He could be as nuts as he looks or acting to get more air time and sell more videos. I suspect it's a little of both.

MegademiC
03-14-17, 20:26
I agree. Replaying the BS only empowers him. He could be as nuts as he looks or acting to get more air time and sell more videos. I suspect it's a little of both.

It's uncontrollable emotion. Thats why they want gun control, they assume everyone is like them.

glocktogo
03-14-17, 20:43
Liberalism.

Should be listed as a Schedule 1 controlled substance. :(

JC5188
03-15-17, 07:21
Just an attention whore trying to promote a "movie".

The events that took place in the store are irrelevant, as the officer only made contact because he (Brown) was walking in the middle of the street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prdubi
03-15-17, 10:24
NJ ..never again in my life.
I was ticketed for sleeping in my car at the rest area, also wanted to arrest me for. DUI, and kept egging me on it. When did you last drink?

Gestapo tactics from gestapo wearing douchies.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

WillBrink
03-15-17, 10:31
NJ ..never again in my life.
I was ticketed for sleeping in my car at the rest area, also wanted to arrest me for. DUI, and kept egging me on it. When did you last drink?

Gestapo tactics from gestapo wearing douchies.

How is that relevant to this thread?

WillBrink
03-15-17, 10:36
Just an attention whore trying to promote a "movie".

The events that took place in the store are irrelevant, as the officer only made contact because he (Brown) was walking in the middle of the street.

But "Wilson had been notified by police dispatch of the reported robbery and descriptions of the two suspects. He encountered Brown and Johnson as they were walking down the middle of the street. Wilson said that he realized that the two men matched the robbery suspects' descriptions.[3][4] Wilson backed up his cruiser and blocked them." (1)

So Wilson was there in response to that very robbery. Does that not make it part of the overall event? For me at least, it does. Perhaps not admissible in court, but unless that source is wrong (and we never take Wiki as final word on anything of course), the store event is relevant to what took place afterward. Brown match suspect he was there to find, he found him, and it all went to chit after that with Brown earning the dirt nap in full.

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Michael_Brown

bighawk
03-15-17, 11:05
I have a feeling the reason they bring these people on tv is to continue exposing just how nuts they really are.

grnamin
03-15-17, 11:17
I have a feeling the reason they bring these people on tv is to continue exposing just how nuts they really are.

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

I think that regardless of what Brown did before the encounter that cost him his life, it was his actions during the encounter with Officer Wilson themselves and only those actions that resulted in his death.

WillBrink
03-15-17, 11:22
Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves.

Wish that were true, but it's not. Michael Moore a perfect example. He's been inventing facts for decades and there's plenty of brain dead idiots who follow him. Look at Info Wars. Nuff said...

grnamin
03-15-17, 11:33
Wish that were true, but it's not. Michael Moore a perfect example. He's been inventing facts for decades and there's plenty of brain dead idiots who follow him. Look at Info Wars. Nuff said...

With followers like those, who needs zombies?

Firefly
03-15-17, 11:47
after sleeping on it and meditating on it. I think maybe these people are swallowing their pride to get on TV.

To openly state that the surveillance footage that shows a strongarm robbery is "irrelevant" is a pretty preposterous claim.

There's no way to spin it. It's almost like modern art.

Like where guys put up a blank canvas and call it "Purple".

tb-av
03-15-17, 11:58
Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post

Liberalism.

Amen. That and he's trolling Fox to sell his movie. Kinda surprised they fell for that interview.

Averageman
03-15-17, 12:11
I think that regardless of what Brown did before the encounter that cost him his life, it was his actions during the encounter with Officer Wilson themselves and only those actions that resulted in his death.
The only guy I fell sorry for is Officer Wilson, I hope he now truly understands how much "value" that community had for his commitment to keeping them safe and putting his life on the line.
It would appear all of that from the community amounted to zero GAF's, but the blame goes deeper than that. We've allowed our former POTUS to use the last two Attorney Generals and the Justice Department as a weapon against the Law Enforcement Community. It started with the "Beer Summit" and lets hope by now, that attitude has been purged from our system.
Had Mike Brown smiled and said "Yes Sir" and stepped out of the road and on to the sidewalk, he likely would be alive today and Wilson would still be on the force. What is likely Millions of dollars would have been saved and likely a lot of that community would not now be so fractured.
Honestly, I hope Wilson is on the deck of a Bass Boat drinking a Bud Light and happily going about his life far removed from what was. He was victim of a system that was willing to sacrifice him for some thug trash by an Attorney General and a POTUS that just hated some White Cops.

WillBrink
03-15-17, 12:16
after sleeping on it and meditating on it. I think maybe these people are swallowing their pride to get on TV.

To openly state that the surveillance footage that shows a strongarm robbery is "irrelevant" is a pretty preposterous claim.

There's no way to spin it. It's almost like modern art.

Like where guys put up a blank canvas and call it "Purple".

Was worse then that. He claimed it was not a robbery at all. That's a whole other level of delusion.

Big A
03-15-17, 12:54
Was worse then that. He claimed it was not a robbery at all. That's a whole other level of delusion.

An illegal transaction does not a transaction make....

I guess white liberals don't understand how the hustle works....

WillBrink
03-15-17, 12:57
An illegal transaction does not a transaction make....

I guess white liberals don't understand how the hustle works....

AKA "I take your chit without your permission and I'm twice your size so F off"

Firefly
03-15-17, 12:59
Well, here is what he posits:

Dumbass(Brown) had an 'arrangement' with the clerk in that dumbass was scoring weed for him in exchange for blunts.

Clerk gives Dumbass his blunts but Dumbass wants Clerk to hold blunts for him.

Dumbass returns next day to reclaim blunts but an altercation ensues whereupon Dumbass strongarms Clerk and forcibly takes blunts.

At this point police are called, whereupon Ofc. Wilson is nearest responding unit. Ofc. Wilson makes contact with Dumbass under pretense of robbery investigation. Wilson has Articuable Reasonable Suspicion to detain Dumbass. Dumbass becomes combative and physical confrontation ensues. Confrontation escalates where Wilson has to use deadly force.

And.......it changes nothing and actually makes the situation look worse for Dumbass as it goes from "youthful indiscretion" to show patternistic behavior of criminality.

The wherefores and whatnots of the encounter with the clerk precipitated the initial officer contact but are not the direct link to his shooting.

This is almost a transcendental level of straw grabbing.

It's a hood meeting a hood end, not the fricking Kennedy assassination.

Big A
03-15-17, 13:05
AKA "I take your chit without your permission and I'm twice your size so F off"

I was referring to the trade of the marijuana for blunts as the transaction.

WillBrink
03-15-17, 13:08
Well, here is what he posits:

Dumbass(Brown) had an 'arrangement' with the clerk in that dumbass was scoring weed for him in exchange for blunts.

Clerk gives Dumbass his blunts but Dumbass wants Clerk to hold blunts for him.

Dumbass returns next day to reclaim blunts but an altercation ensues whereupon Dumbass strongarms Clerk and forcibly takes blunts.

At this point police are called, whereupon Ofc. Wilson is nearest responding unit. Ofc. Wilson makes contact with Dumbass under pretense of robbery investigation. Wilson has Articuable Reasonable Suspicion to detain Dumbass. Dumbass becomes combative and physical confrontation ensues. Confrontation escalates where Wilson has to use deadly force.

And.......it changes nothing and actually makes the situation look worse for Dumbass as it goes from "youthful indiscretion" to show patternistic behavior of criminality.

The wherefores and whatnots of the encounter with the clerk precipitated the initial officer contact but are not the direct link to his shooting.

This is almost a transcendental level of straw grabbing.

It's a hood meeting a hood end, not the fricking Kennedy assassination.

Interesting hypothesis! Major wrinkle is, Clerk called in the robbery which is why Wilson was there in the first place and saw dumb ass walking down the street who perfectly matched description of D bags. What clerk would call the po po due to illegal weed transaction?

""There was no understanding. No agreement. Those folks didn't sell him cigarillos for pot. The reason he gave it back is he was walking out the door with unpaid merchandise and they wanted it back," attorney Jay Kanzler told the newspaper.

Pollock argues the new footage challenges what authorities have said about Brown pushing a worker and taking cigarillos during the later store visit, shortly before the fatal police confrontation. Brown's mother called it "a misunderstanding."

Previously released surveillance video shows Brown strong-arming the store's co-owner, Andy Patel, and pushing him as he left the store during the second visit. Patel reaffirmed his version of events on Sunday, telling the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Brown "grabbed the cigarillos and stole them."

https://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/articles/300730006-Police-Newly-released-Michael-Brown-video-irrelevant-to-shooting-investigation/

tb-av
03-15-17, 13:38

When I heard this the other day that was the first thing that went through my mind.... So someone is trying to now defend Brown by showing he was regularly engaged in drug commerce of various natures?! With friends like that, who needs enemies.

JC5188
03-15-17, 13:43
But "Wilson had been notified by police dispatch of the reported robbery and descriptions of the two suspects. He encountered Brown and Johnson as they were walking down the middle of the street. Wilson said that he realized that the two men matched the robbery suspects' descriptions.[3][4] Wilson backed up his cruiser and blocked them." (1)

So Wilson was there in response to that very robbery. Does that not make it part of the overall event? For me at least, it does. Perhaps not admissible in court, but unless that source is wrong (and we never take Wiki as final word on anything of course), the store event is relevant to what took place afterward. Brown match suspect he was there to find, he found him, and it all went to chit after that with Brown earning the dirt nap in full.

(1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Michael_Brown

Timeline of events, from 2014 article....

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/15/michael_brown_shooting_timeline_whos_saying_what/

"Jackson held a second press conference at 3:00 p.m. during which time he said that the robbery was unrelated to the fatal shooting, and that the cop couldn’t know that Brown may have been a suspect. The officer actually stopped the pair because they were in the street blocking traffic. Why did Jackson release the incident report and further information about the robbery? Because “the media asked for it.”

That is from 2014, obviously I don't keep up with the current play-by-play. However, In the video where the dude loses his mind, Martha McCallum also stated that the officers initial contact was unrelated to the robbery.

WillBrink
03-15-17, 14:05
Timeline of events, from 2014 article....

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/15/michael_brown_shooting_timeline_whos_saying_what/

"Jackson held a second press conference at 3:00 p.m. during which time he said that the robbery was unrelated to the fatal shooting, and that the cop couldn’t know that Brown may have been a suspect. The officer actually stopped the pair because they were in the street blocking traffic. Why did Jackson release the incident report and further information about the robbery? Because “the media asked for it.”

That is from 2014, obviously I don't keep up with the current play-by-play. However, In the video where the dude loses his mind, Martha McCallum also stated that the officers initial contact was unrelated to the robbery.

Guess I/we'd have to do some more digging to get final play by play conclusion from final report on that specific aspect of the event. What I had read was he was in the area in response to the robbery call and recognized them as fitting suspects while the two pillars of society walked down the middle of the street. The latter reasonable cause alone to pull over and ask the two idiots "WTF dudes?" and it went down hill from there it appears.

Bulletdog
03-15-17, 14:06
Personally, I don't care what did or didn't happen in the store. I understand that the events in the store can explain why the police were called, but the bottom line has already been repeatedly stated:

Dumbass assaulted a cop and went for his gun. Bye. Thanks for playing. Hope you make a better choice in your next life.

I don't care what color he was. I don't care what size he was. I don't care what he did five minutes before. I don't care what choir he sung in. LEOs can and should use deadly force any time someone attempts to snatch their gun from them with such obvious intent to do harm.

WillBrink
03-15-17, 14:15
Personally, I don't care what did or didn't happen in the store. I understand that the events in the store can explain why the police were called, but the bottom line has already been repeatedly stated:

Dumbass assaulted a cop and went for his gun. Bye. Thanks for playing. Hope you make a better choice in your next life.

I don't care what color he was. I don't care what size he was. I don't care what he did five minutes before. I don't care what choir he sung in. LEOs can and should use deadly force any time someone attempts to snatch their gun from them with such obvious intent to do harm.

Quoted for truth. No disagreement from me.

Averageman
03-15-17, 15:07

That may be true and should be carved in stone, but that's not what the POTUS, DOJ and the Attorney Generals have been putting down for eight years.

Don Robison
03-15-17, 15:19
That snowflake needs to just step in front of a train.

JC5188
03-15-17, 15:39
Guess I/we'd have to do some more digging to get final play by play conclusion from final report on that specific aspect of the event. What I had read was he was in the area in response to the robbery call and recognized them as fitting suspects while the two pillars of society walked down the middle of the street. The latter reasonable cause alone to pull over and ask the two idiots "WTF dudes?" and it went down hill from there it appears.

Yep, totally agree.

JC5188
03-15-17, 15:40

Pretty much.....

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-15-17, 16:00
That dude in the OP definitely has his black woman 'Oh, no you don't' finger wave going pretty well.

That guy is just trying to gin up an audience for his video. National TV and you wear a hoodie.

TMS951
03-15-17, 16:15
LOL @ when he said "Some people have a bias" Some people are so fing dumb they are blind to their hypocrisy.More often than not this seems to be a liberal affliction.

ETA: The director has worked with moveon.org and is a Soros plant. More good ol' engineered civil unrest, or at least trying.

Pilot1
03-16-17, 06:26
It's uncontrollable emotion. Thats why they want gun control, they assume everyone is like them.

Exactly. Liberal/Progressives are masters at PROJECTING their shortcomings, and insecurities onto everyone else, and assume we are just as flawed as them.