PDA

View Full Version : LMT BCG question

A_shizzle
09-23-08, 17:04
Im almost done with my build and the only thing that i am lacking is a BCG. I have a BCM upper and have been holding out for a BCM bcg but they have been out of stock and Bravo Company told me the ETA was 4-5 weeks... I really dont wana wait that long. So i know that LMT makes a great product but ive heard that some of their BCGs come pretty rough with sharp edges and that you might have to grind them down or something.. I have NO idea if any of this is true, thats why i am asking here. Would i lose anything by going LMT? Or should i just wait for a month and get the BCM? sorry for posting another stupid bcg question.

TheActivePatriot
09-23-08, 17:18
LMT parts are every bit as good as BCM. You can't go wrong with either one.

SpartanArms
09-23-08, 18:28
Ditto what ActivePatriot said.

I have several LMT BCGs, bot S/A and F/A and all have been top notch. If you can't wait to give Paul B. at BCM your business, then definitely give the LMT's a whirl. I would also suggest you check with Wes over @ MSTN and Grant @ G&R they might be able to hook you up with a BCM carrier group.

GONIF
09-23-08, 18:43
I have a couple of each and they both work well, lately there have been complaints about the finish and machine marks on the LMT's . if your picky on the finish and don't want some machine marks you may want to wait for the BCM BCG's.:confused: one thing I can tell you is every BCM product I have bought has been perfect in every way right out of the box .never a worry with Paul's gear.:D

A_shizzle
09-23-08, 21:28
Thanks for the input guys!