PDA

View Full Version : Gander Mountain Bankruptcy

williejc
03-17-17, 09:36
My local newspaper run an article stating that Gander Mt is closing 32 stores. 10 are in Texas. If the company is broke, then I would expect them to dump product on an already soft market. Browning, for example, has rebates, which may allow the crafty buyer to get a good deal on particular items.

SomeOtherGuy
03-17-17, 10:17
Possible, but all I've seen is that the deals come from companies seeking to avoid bankruptcy, or the liquidator companies like CDNN.

In my area MC Sports is in bankruptcy and being liquidated. I think their firearm "deals" right now are something 10% below MSRP, which is more than most stores charge normally.

I've bought at Gander Mountain once in the last 8 years, when a sale price on a gun I wanted brought the price down to reasonable. At the time they heavily pushed to cross-sell me accessories and ammo. My memory is that accessories cost 50-100% more than I would pay online, and ammo was 100-200% more than online. Yes, seriously. And they wonder why their sales are sluggish.

Right now the entire industry is hurting. I would favor the same sellers I like in other market cycles. For example, SG Ammo has always been a great company, and didn't gouge in the various panics. Right now they have excess inventory and really good prices. Just one example. Judging from the flood in my email inbox I think a lot of our preferred names need to sell some inventory, and I would rather go to them than buy stuff I don't really want at bankrupt companies that went bankrupt for a reason.

Eurodriver
03-17-17, 10:21
Why isn't anyone buying guns and ammo and accessories?

Prices are stupid low. Picking up my new Colt tomorrow!!!!

WillBrink
03-17-17, 10:25
My local newspaper run an article stating that Gander Mt is closing 32 stores. 10 are in Texas. If the company is broke, then I would expect them to dump product on an already soft market. Browning, for example, has rebates, which may allow the crafty buyer to get a good deal on particular items.

Not surprising. There's one close by me. They advertise as having the lowest prices around on firearms yet are some of the highest I have seen. They had a Ruger Scout I looked at that was above MSRP! The rest of the stuff can be had at better prices via the net, and that's pretty much killing all the big chain stores at this point. I have purchased a few things at GM but all small stuff. The day of the super store is pretty much coming to an end when you have places like Amazon and such.

Sensei
03-17-17, 10:36

Many people binged on firearms and accessories over the past 8 years. The past year was especially expensive for those of us in the NFA game. That was a bubble market that just popped. Now, I'm using my discretionary income on other pleasures that were on the back burner since gun prices are falling and have not hit rock bottom.

As for Gander Mountain specifically, that place has for a long time been where you go to handle a gun before buying it much cheaper online. For example, their Gen 4 Glocks are $600, a 2-Mag VP9 is 699, and an ARX 100 was listed at $1699. Those are retarded prices.

Outlander Systems
03-17-17, 11:14
Wut Sensei said.

Brick and Mortar = Gunbroker's Showroom.

wildcard600
03-17-17, 11:35
I went into a Gander store once a few years back. Their prices made Cabela's/Bass Pro look good.

Can't say I am surprised by this one bit. Sucks for the people losing their jobs though.

Eurodriver
03-17-17, 11:37
Wut Sensei said.

Sensei is the Sensei

Arik
03-17-17, 11:38

Stupid low maybe but GM is just stupid.

This summer they built a GM in my area. It's the first corporate gun store here. There are plenty of good gun stores here but this type is the first. I walked in and snapped a few pics

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170317/a107d72626831c023e63d43dbb567ed3.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170317/14365a27e490f44e253a28f0dbfda524.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170317/5f7338a5a31026c99201ec8d89873bf8.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170317/b425a886542528f0c63c02903b09c198.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170317/3b2b8d0b9ac2f2dfba433a063cab30e0.jpg

USED G21 $499
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170317/3c723c140b93724facf958180a817895.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

26 Inf
03-17-17, 11:40
Wut Sensei said.

This is a little off topic and does not necessarily concern Gander's, Cabela's, WalMart, etc., but it does concern your LGS.

As an example, just recently I received the stamp for my Omega. When I picked it up I found it had the SpecWar hider for .308/7.62. So I had to order one in 5.56. When it arrived it didn't have any timing shims, which I ass-you-me-d it would since the .308 in the Omega box did. I had crush washers in the parts supply, no peel washers or shims. Ordered from an online source, but then got antsy and went to my LGS where they hooked me up with parts from a kit.

What I'm trying to say has been said before. If you want the convenience of an LGS, you need to throw some business their way every now and again. I've decided that what I'll pay them over what I can get a gun online for and operate accordingly. Except for cleaning supplies like ALG Go-Juice, I buy all my cleaning supplies from them. Likewise any 1 pound lots of powder or single cases of primers.

I bought my Omega for 300 under MSRP out of town, I bought my Warlock for a little under MSRP from the LGS just to throw them the business - I had finger banged all their suppressors trying to decide what I wanted.

I also venture downtown every now and again and buy from downtown merchants instead of at Wally World - because those are jobs in our community and I hate empty storefronts.

Hmac
03-17-17, 11:48
What I'm trying to say has been said before. If you want the convenience of an LGS, you need to throw some business their way every now and again. I've decided that what I'll pay them over what I can get a gun online for and operate accordingly. Except for cleaning supplies like ALG Go-Juice, I buy all my cleaning supplies from them. Likewise any 1 pound lots of powder or single cases of primers.

True enough, but for every time they had the peel washers that I needed, there have been at 6 things that I needed that they didn't have. Yes, they could order them for me, but they save on shipping by holding all their special orders until they have a big order to send in...might take a week of more. In the meantime, I can get those parts off Amazon and have them for the same price, and usually before I can arrange a trip to the LGS.

Arik
03-17-17, 11:50
I can safely say that the 3 or 4 local stores here are doing pretty good. Maybe not as good as they did the last 2 years but all the stores have constant heavy traffic and I see new guns in the used sections all the time. I walked in at the end of the day yesterday and there were 3 people filling out paperwork. Last Saturday I walked into another and it was a store full of customers waiting because PICS went down

Jwknutson17
03-17-17, 12:14

I have been a heavy buyer. With prices low, I think in the last few months I've spent more then the last few years combined on rifles, accessories, and ammo. Get it while it's good.

wildcard600
03-17-17, 12:15
True enough, but for every time they had the peel washers that I needed, there have been at 6 things that I needed that they didn't have. Yes, they could order them for me, but they save on shipping by holding all their special orders until they have a big order to send in...might take a week of more. In the meantime, I can get those parts off Amazon and have them for the same price, and usually before I can arrange a trip to the LGS.

This is very true.

I try to give my "local" shop all of my business that I can, however, much of the stuff that I buy he does not stock. His business caters to Fudds and timmy tactical and he will tell you that flat out if you ask for something "high end". He's a good dude and will order something for you if his distributors carry it, but unless I am needing something like an actual firearm, making the 80 mile round trip isn't worth the added time and expense.

Kain
03-17-17, 12:19
I have a friend who has hit Gander Mountains all over the country, he has been bitching about their prices for the most part probably for ten years. Not to say he hasn't walked out with stuff that was marked low, or mismarked before. I think he cleaned one store out of .357mag one day because they had the stuff marked at $8.99. That said, most of the chains, Cabela's, ass pro, Gander, Dickheads, tend to be higher than Cheech and Chong on supergrade weed. The Cabela's near me isn't that bad, not compared to some local places, but they are still higher than midway on small stuff like mags, and unless you get lucky their guns are probably a good $50-100 more than than most online retailers on average, and sometimes as much as $400 more depending on the guns. Their prices on ammo also fluctuate more than my girlfriend's mood. Their used racks I will normally browse, but when used with them is more than new from elsewhere, no way. The exception of course being for older productions like a Marlin 336, or stuff like that. Needless to say the Cabelas seems to be doing pretty brisk business what with the out of staters coming in and buying things heavy. My BIL uses a Cabelas card as his business card, he will go in and drop $2k on stuff and not cost a dime out of pocket.

Dickheads on the otherhand. Dear christ are they high, they opened one locally here a few months back, ammo was just this side of panic pricing, and anyone who wants to bitch about Cabela's pushing that card of theirs, Dickheads was worse. They also had Magpul Glock mags for $29.99 :blink:. That was pretty much the point where I walked the hell out and haven't been back since. Nor do i have intention of going back, but the sad part is, their prices weren't far off from a local gun store to them who still has Ruger 10/22 25 round mags for $49.99, and last time I was there Tapco AR mags at $20 a piece. :suicide:

As far as local stores, I know two that are still doing brisk sales, as in pallets of ammo and reloading supplies. Hell, I've bought guns and god only knows how much powder and ammo from them in the past few years because they have damn good prices, on par or even better than online in some cases, and they get stuff in stock. Hell, a new Glock 19 from the one with tax ran me a bit more than $500, I'm not complaining about that, nor the 6970s they had marked at the same price as Grant. They move guns. My only real complaint is they aren't closer, and that their used cabinet is tiny, but that is because they price used guns at prices that means they are going to move. I've also got Sarco not too far away and they can have some really good prices too, you just need to know what you are looking at there more than anything, but I still say they have some good prices.

Slater
03-17-17, 12:35
I really don't see how local shops compete with the likes of Bud's, Grabagun, CDNN, and other online operations.

BuzzinSATX
03-17-17, 12:42

I thought you had scaled back to a couple guns and was all minimalist...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singlestack Wonder
03-17-17, 12:42
Meh....don't really care. gander's inflated prices over the years killed them. Capitalism works...

26 Inf
03-17-17, 12:52

Yep, you have to kind of know what they have. I didn't figure they'd have peel washers for retail sale and they didn't. I'd also checked the industrial supply places for 1/2 shim washers, nada. But the gunsmith helped me out with parts from his bench kit - a real nice PWS indexing washer setup, and only charged me Brownell's price for the washer. I'd miss that. Plus, I only live a couple miles from them, before I retired they were on the way home from work.

Eurodriver
03-17-17, 13:05
I thought you had scaled back to a couple guns and was all minimalist...

Good observation. One that doesn't require a response, but I will give one anyway.

I don't feel buying a 6920 for $690 steers me away from a minimalist non-gun collecting nutjob direction.

I dont have a traditional, simple, inexpensive rifle. SBR for matches, SPR for hunting and target shooting. Both are decked out with $3000+ In optics and laser systems and suppressed.

I've always felt like having a beater AR is important, but couldn't justify the expense for something I will just blast dirt with on camping trips. So when I found through various M4C vendors I could get a new Colt 6920 with an M600U, IWC and Magpul accessories, and a VCAS sling for <$1,000...I pulled the trigger.

Which, to bring us back on topic, is why I'm so confused they aren't being scooped up. I remember non panic times when 6920s were ~$1,100. How can anyone turn down one for 40% off?

Kain
03-17-17, 13:08
I really don't see how local shops compete with the likes of Bud's, Grabagun, CDNN, and other online operations.

First, fudds and other uninformed buyers. Second, finding a solid local shooting niche and keeping prices competitive and selling a shit load of volume. The two main gun stores that most guys I shoot with around here but cater to the sport shooters, Trap, Skeet, and Sporting clays. Like i said, pallets of ammo and reloading supplies. They do alright. They also keep their gun prices within reason to the online places They don't have to beat Buds and the others, just be close enough that a guy looking at it is going to go, well I can save $50 and order it and get it in a week, or I can spend the extra money and have it now. As the price of guns go up, odd ball things, or whatever $50 or even $100 gets to the point of, I'd rather just have it now. And a lot of people have absolutely no patience and will happily spend more to get it NOW. Hell, I have friends who when they bought their first 9mm glock walk into a local gun store, factory glock 33rd mags for $50 a piece. Latch onto one because "oh-ah, more boolets." I go, You can order one from here for $30, and hell I have to order X and Y, we split shipping it will be $33 bucks and you'll have it by friday. "Okay, cool. that a great idea. But I has to have it now," and spends damn near twice for the mag.

Sorry for rant. Nothing going on today.

kerplode
03-17-17, 13:08

I'm still grabbing some ammo here and there as well as the parts to wrap up some projects that I've had on the back burner for years, but honestly, I have enough junk at this point to last me several lifetimes. I'm also sort of burned out on shooting, honestly. Certainly burned out on Tactical Timmy shit. When it started to feel like work, I began to lose interest. Also, there's just not anything new coming out that I find interesting.

I do enough training to keep proficient, but these days I'm mostly happy to shoot my M1 and 45LC here and there and spend money on other interests.

Meh....don't really care. gander's inflated prices over the years killed them. Capitalism works...
Yeah, I agree. The couple times I found myself in Gander I was shocked at how high everything was. I walked out empty handed every time.

williejc
03-17-17, 13:50
I agree that we need to support our lgs's. I try to buy something even if it's inexpensive whenever I visit.

WillBrink
03-17-17, 13:59
I agree that we need to support our lgs's. I try to buy something even if it's inexpensive whenever I visit.

All my firearms purchases were via LGS, but accessory stuff online as a rule. Thats more often due to the LGS not having what I want vs prices per se. They know people just want say cheap holsters vs quality stuff, etc and that's what they tend to stock and sell in my experience.

Averageman
03-17-17, 14:00
Are their non gun related prices as high?
Looking for a sleeping bag right now...

Outlander Systems
03-17-17, 14:09
@26 Inf.

For the most part, I always support my LGS. Their prices tend to be competitive as hell, and I surmise their "real" money maker is the range...

One particular local shop has 9mm cheaper than anything I could get online.

My snark was more directed at Cabelas/Bass Pro/Gander Mount/Dicks.

I literally LOL'd at the prices I've seen being asked on firearms at the big retailers. I saw a G17MOS north of $700...

BuzzinSATX
03-17-17, 14:14
Good observation. One that doesn't require a response, but I will give one anyway.

I don't feel buying a 6920 for $690 steers me away from a minimalist non-gun collecting nutjob direction.

I dont have a traditional, simple, inexpensive rifle. SBR for matches, SPR for hunting and target shooting. Both are decked out with $3000+ In optics and laser systems and suppressed.

I've always felt like having a beater AR is important, but couldn't justify the expense for something I will just blast dirt with on camping trips. So when I found through various M4C vendors I could get a new Colt 6920 with an M600U, IWC and Magpul accessories, and a VCAS sling for <$1,000...I pulled the trigger.

Which, to bring us back on topic, is why I'm so confused they aren't being scooped up. I remember non panic times when 6920s were ~$1,100. How can anyone turn down one for 40% off?

Makes sense.

FTR, I wasn't being negative about the "minimalist" comment. I'm actually trying to consolidate and streamline my gear (guns, tools, etc.) as well.

And OT, the Gander stores I've been to had crazy prices on most everything...pretty much just bought .22 ammo when available and on sale.

cbx
03-17-17, 14:39
I hate to say it but most lgs are a pain in the ass. Won't order anything either. Last time I was told just order it online, I said I'm trying to spend it here instead. Said they aren't interested...... Mmkay....

Gander mountain is a joke. So is dickheads....Lol. When stores do the above MSRP thing..... That's just laughable.

Oddly enough, sportsman's has gotten quite good on guns. Their accessories are decent to high depending on what it is. AND their holster selection is Blackhawk and UM.... But man are they competitive on guns lately. I ordered several pistols the other day. No fees or nothing.

I couldn't buy it cheaper on line after paying transfers and shipping.

My other local big time lgs, sometimes they just make me go cross-eyed. Ammo priced at hoarder levels always. Great selection on ARs, but the rest... Deep sigh.....

Arik
03-17-17, 14:48
Most shops here have very good pricing.

Doc Safari
03-17-17, 15:02
Gander Mountain's pricing is its own worst enemy. My girlfriend and I traveled some distance to visit one and they were selling lower tier AR's for more than you could buy a Colt elsewhere. We have not been back.

Firefly
03-17-17, 15:17
I went to a GM a few times. Lame.

That one Bass Pro Shop near Macon has this big aquarium which was moderately amusing.

I prefer going to an FFL who holds no opinions on my purchases and but online because screw people.

For those wondering why dumb gunstore thread takes so many left turns; it is because most people are woke now and get their stuff online and split.

The gunstore flys tend to be people you wouldn't want to associate with anyway.

They alternatively think a $59 lower is a worthy investment yet will haunt an overpriced gun store because it makes their purchase more "reputable"

It's like those Harley Davidson shops

Doc Safari
03-17-17, 15:22
I think people go to their LGS or the local gun show to be with their buddies as much as anything else. If I need to buy something other than a firearm I order it online or get it from Wally World.

kerplode
03-17-17, 15:22
I'm actually trying to consolidate and streamline my gear (guns, tools, etc.) as well.

Man, I need to do this too...Too much crap weighing me down.

BuzzinSATX
03-17-17, 15:25
I already gave my opinion on GM, but as this is evolving into a LGS thread, I'll add another POV...

I have not had much luck with them where I live, but truth be told, I'm not into driving all over looking for what I need, so if my first impression sucks, I probably won't be back.

My local Base Exchange started selling guns a couple years ago and while most prices are average, they have great sales and no tax. I buy BL Glock's from GT Distributors in Austin. www.sgammo.com delivers quality tax free ammo to my door for less than it would cost me to find and buy it locally. www.lapolicegear.com has decent prices, cheap shipping and great store wide sales, so when I want weapons lights or Aimpoints, I wait and buy there. I'll be buying any future ARs from SOLGW, so they are local to me.

The .22 ammo and 'wild hair' gun I usually get from Cabelas when on sale and using points from my Cabelas Visa, which cost me nothing since we don't carry a balance.

Not saying our LGS's are bad, but they cater to the "cheap gear" customer...and any decent gear is priced full retail or higher. Again, my limited experiences.

Plus, honestly, other than a few more Glock's and a couple CZ's I'll buy via the mil-Leo discount program, I'm really not looking for much.

Firefly
03-17-17, 15:25
Man, I need to do this too...Too much crap weighing me down.

I know what I do with my piles of shame. Ever seen that Demi Moore movie?

Arik
03-17-17, 15:28
I look at LGS as supplemental to online. On typical 9mm range ammo I'll save about $30 buying online but at the same time I can pick up a like new gen2 G17 for $350. Or a USP45 for $375 at the LGS

Hmac
03-17-17, 15:52

I have more guns that I can use. I have four full-size pistols but the only gun I use is my subcompact Walther PPS M2. I'll have to start getting rid of them as soon as Elizabeth Warren is elected president.

Kain
03-17-17, 15:55
I have more guns that I can use. I have four full-size pistols but the only gun I use is my subcompact Walther PPS M2. I'll have to start getting rid of them as soon as Elizabeth Warren is elected president.

Only four? Amateur. I think I am currently looking at what would be my 9th. Maybe 10th? I honestly don't know. Though I am torn between the USP or possibly the KAC SR15. Really hard decision at the moment.

Eurodriver
03-17-17, 16:03
To the whole internet vs brick and mortar argument I have seen some LGS that have pretty competitive pricing. And to 26INFs point I will buy from them when they are selling PMAGs for $1/ea more with tax when compared to an online retailer once shipping is factored in.

I'm ok paying for the convenience and local store front but I don't work hard for my money to give it away because I'm a sucker. (IE $43 Glock mags)

I don't consider big box stores LGS either.

Makes sense.

FTR, I wasn't being negative about the "minimalist" comment. I'm actually trying to consolidate and streamline my gear (guns, tools, etc.) as well.

And OT, the Gander stores I've been to had crazy prices on most everything...pretty much just bought .22 ammo when available and on sale.

No worries. I didn't take it as negative. And didn't mean it negatively when I said doesn't require a response. But I know Ryno12 is gonna see this and he's been trolling me hard since I said I was done buying guns and got that Colt :)

Someone's gotta subsidize Grants lifestyle. Why can't it be me!??!

But in all seriousness there is no reason to have more than 4 guns unless you are just really into them or something.

TMS951
03-17-17, 16:12

Dumb people are not buying because "trump is president, no need to worry" and the smart people bought doubles of everything they wanted in the last couple years with stupid low prices.

The poorly run companies, and overpriced products will work them selves out of the market place. Tons of people started gun companies during the glut, now they will learn they had no business doing so.

Kain
03-17-17, 16:17
But in all seriousness there is no reason to have more than 4 guns unless you are just really into them or something.

Hey now, all my guns have a mission. It may be a very small mission that is crossing over with five others, but they have a mission. :cool:

Besides, I like having my options open when things go sideways, the shit hits the fan, zombies rise, or Canada invades.

Firefly
03-17-17, 16:24

That's Normie talk! REEEEEE!

My guns have three tiers

1) Killin'
2)Morbid Perversion
3)Saw it in a movie as a kid

If Harems were cheap and more legal in America I'd do that instead But The Man is holding me down.

Doc Safari
03-17-17, 16:27
Reasons I have four of one gun:

1. One may get stolen
2. One may have a defect that has to be remedied
3. One may have a kaboom or at least need extensive repairs
4. One survivor left

Outlander Systems
03-17-17, 17:28
What if all four guns you own are the same model of gun?

Doc Safari
03-17-17, 17:38
What if all four guns you own are the same model of gun?

In my case they are.

"Two is one, one is none." Therefore, four is two, but really, four is one.

Hmac
03-17-17, 18:07
Only four? Amateur. I think I am currently looking at what would be my 9th. Maybe 10th? I honestly don't know. Though I am torn between the USP or possibly the KAC SR15. Really hard decision at the moment.

I have far more guns than I need but only four full-size pistols

26 Inf
03-17-17, 18:07
@26 Inf.

For the most part, I always support my LGS. Their prices tend to be competitive as hell, and I surmise their "real" money maker is the range...

One particular local shop has 9mm cheaper than anything I could get online.

My snark was more directed at Cabelas/Bass Pro/Gander Mount/Dicks.

I literally LOL'd at the prices I've seen being asked on firearms at the big retailers. I saw a G17MOS north of $700...

I'd really like to open an indoor range. Unfortunately I have no, no, no, desire to run a gun store. I'm not sure one would go stand alone in my area. I know I would have to sell ammo and have rental guns, just have no desire to be in that kind of retail.

Re: Cabela's we pay pretty near for everything with our Cabela's card, I generally use the points for firearms related stuff - I haven't got a gun completely for free yet, but close on a couple. I used to live in their wind shirts until they started embroidering their name all over them and doubled the price.

I live in a town of 42,000 plus a couple thousand college students. Lived here for 37 years. The Walmart Supercenter hurt downtown and the mall. The mall was tottering on it's last legs and somebody bought it and started filling it up with fairly decent stores. They had lost Dillards, Sears, and Service Merchandise over the years, the anchor store is now a big JC Penny's. Guess what, it's on the list. That will probably kill the mall off.

pinzgauer
03-17-17, 20:20

Have a current source at that price? Been trying to find Grant's Colt sale/discount code.

Eurodriver
03-17-17, 20:28
Have a current source at that price? Been trying to find Grant's Colt sale/discount code.

Colt OEM1 w/ code Colt 17

pinzgauer
03-17-17, 20:40
Colt OEM1 w/ code Colt 17
Roger!

Kain
03-17-17, 21:15
I have far more guns than I need but only four full-size pistols

Oh, that I understood that you meant just the four fullsize pistols, I meant fullsized on my end too, lol. I am not going to get into the more than need though. I have some that I don't shoot much but enjoy owning them like my Colt handguns, then I have the guns, my glocks for example, that are straight tools, for the most part.

Moose-Knuckle
03-18-17, 02:22

My sentiments exactly, I'm actually shocked they lasted this long.

Cheaper Than Dirt had an off shoot store called Cheaper Than Dirt Guns! around these parts. Needless to say they were out of business within a couple years from launching. Everything there was so over priced I never bought anything except when they ran new NATO Jerry cans on special once.

Are their non gun related prices as high?
Looking for a sleeping bag right now...

CampMor
https://www.campmor.com/c/s/gear/sleeping-bags-and-gear/sleeping-bags

Sierra Trading Post
http://www.sierratradingpost.com/sleeping-bags~d~208/

Backcountry and Moosejaw are two other discount outdoor gear sites I frequent.

Eurodriver
03-18-17, 20:25
Went to my LGS to pick up my Colt. Guy said he hasn't sold a single gun since January. :ph34r:

The oncoming reduction of shit low tier weapons assemblers and overall bottom barrel pricing is going to be glorious.

Put this 6920 together today for a grand total of $925 for everything pictured. :cool:

Firefly
03-18-17, 20:54
That looks slick Euro

ETA Yeah.....gun slump like crazy. Folks getting what they want not what they need

williejc
03-18-17, 20:54
You could have bought an Expanse and saved money. You know that the only difference is the name. Or better yet, you could have put an Expanse upper on a S&W lower and had a true hybrid--like another esteemed member here did. :cray:

Arik
03-18-17, 22:07
Lol