PDA

View Full Version : How are your brackets doing? (NCAA Mens Basketball)

Eurodriver
03-17-17, 19:32
As of 8:30pm Eastern I am doing great. If Wichita St wins (winning right now, they are the underdog) I surmise I'll remain perfect for the Round of 64. :cool:

I've got Gonzaga and UCLA in the final with the W going to Zag. Lots of people at work are pulling for Louisville, a few for Villanova, Duke, and one guy who went to UNC and lets everyone know Michael Jordan came outta that school.

How about you?

Campbell
03-17-17, 21:22
I always pull for Duke, but picked Louisville...

Pilot1
03-19-17, 09:43
Effing Villanova. J*sus H. Chr*st.

:mad:

I'm done.

Eurodriver
03-19-17, 10:05
Classic. Vegas and coaches know more about how to rank teams than the NCAA. Wouldn't be surprised if Arizona loses before the Elite 8 too.

thebarracuda
03-19-17, 10:45
I had Nova UCLA Lville and Zaga in my final 4..... With nova repeating. ��

skijunkie55
03-19-17, 22:03
Michigan is still in. That's all I care about :)

Pilot1
03-20-17, 05:57
At least Duke lost.

JC5188
03-20-17, 06:49
I'm an OU fan, so I wasn't aware of any tournament going on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuckman
03-20-17, 07:28
Effing Villanova. J*sus H. Chr*st.

:mad:

I'm done.

That's the way I felt last night after Duke lost.

Here's my pick: any team that will beat UNC.

chuckman
03-20-17, 07:29
Classic. Vegas and coaches know more about how to rank teams than the NCAA. Wouldn't be surprised if Arizona loses before the Elite 8 too.

ESPN had a great article on its website about this. There are several teams that were underseeded; and some overseeded. UNC is not a 1, Duke is not a 2, Wisconsin is not a 10...add Wichita State, Dayton, South Carolina, and the list goes on.

Jer
03-20-17, 09:50
I don't know how to quantify it but I believe I'm doing well. I'm 2nd in my group @ 92.7% & the person ahead of me has Iowa State (who's eliminated) winning it all so I think I'm in good position in our group. It's just an informal fun thing the owner of our Crossfit gym threw together so I'm not taking it too serious. I hope nobody else is. I know one girl does though & she was in 1st at the start of the opening weekend & was bragging about it Friday night. She's now tied for last & had Duke winning it all. lol

ETA: I have Kansas winning it all & it says I'm ranked 1.4m so.... not that good I guess. lol

Campbell
03-20-17, 10:45
That's the way I felt last night after Duke lost.

Here's my pick: any team that will beat UNC.

Big fat plus 1!

Scrubber3
03-20-17, 11:32
I don't do brackets but Duke lost to SC.
Duke got slapped by some Cocks. hehe

chuckman
03-20-17, 12:13
I don't do brackets but Duke lost to SC.
Duke got slapped by some Cocks. hehe

It was ugly.

That's the thing about any single-game elimination tourney, though...on any given night and all...

Scrubber3
03-20-17, 12:33
It was ugly.

That's the thing about any single-game elimination tourney, though...on any given night and all...

Any given day... I think that is what half of the appeal is about the NCAA tourney.

When I was much younger I would pull for UNC and my brother for Duke. If UNC lost and Duke was still in, I would pull for Duke to carry the NC flame to a championship win. Now that I am older, I just don't care as much. Though I was expecting Duke to win that one. My brother hasn't spoken to me all day. Which is fine because I asked him how the Cock slap felt.