PDA

View Full Version : Charles Daly M4LE shows up!!!

ralph
09-23-08, 21:03
Ordered from Grant a week before the storm (remmants of hurricane "Ike") Which as you all know, really raised hell here in Ohio, Grant, like myself, had no power for several days, shipping times set back, I called Grant from work at lunch today and it had finally showed up!! Everything looks good, I replaced the grip with a miad I bought while doing the paperwork, and when I got it home I replaced the BCG with a unit bought from Grant earlier this summer that is HP'd/MP'd. Quality of build is excellant! On the downside, shooting might have to wait because of my work schedule, (5 10's & a 8) but, I'll need to get a Troy rear, to start with, and a aimpoint down the road, This is a impressive carbine for the money...I'll post a range report when I can, Anybody wanna buy a used Bushmaster?? I don't think I'll need it...:D

Charles Daly
09-23-08, 23:42
...but, I'll need to get a Troy rear, to start with, and a aimpoint down the road, This is a impressive carbine for the money...I'll post a range report when I can...:D

Ralph, congratulations on your new D-M4LE!

Remember, if you do want a detachable carry handle for it we are offering an upgrade (http://www.charlesdalyforum.com/showthread.php?t=161) for $50 + $10 S&H to owners who bought the carbine before we switched over to including it on the gun (and including it in the price). Follow the link for instructions on ordering.

Looking forward to your range report and pics if/when you can! :)

C4IGrant
09-24-08, 08:45
Glad you like it!

C4