PDA

View Full Version : Man attempts to rob pizzeria with AR mag

Moose-Knuckle
03-25-17, 02:46
This would have never happened in a ban state . . . :jester:

Man tries to rob pizza place with gun magazine, employee slaps it out of his hands

Police responded to the location at about 10 p.m. Tuesday night and spoke to the employee, who said he saw the suspect and asked if he needed help. The report states the suspect then pulled out a magazine for a firearm and pointed at the victim, telling the victim to give him everything he has. The victim then slapped the magazine out of the suspect’s hands.

The suspect grabbed two rounds that fell out of the magazine, turned around, and walked out the door, the report states.

http://www.kmov.com/story/34970393/man-tries-to-rob-pizza-place-with-gun-magazine-employee-slaps-it-out-of-his-hands

Honu
03-25-17, 13:50
should have slapped the teeth out of the guy instead :)

Co-gnARR
03-25-17, 15:05
Something tells me that guy's mouth wasn't at the full 32 tooth capacity.

MistWolf
03-25-17, 16:37
Must have been a shock for Mookie the Clown to discover he was the only one in the room to believe the propaganda of how dangerous "high capacity assault clips" are

SteyrAUG
03-25-17, 17:49
That shit would have worked in NY.

HOLEEE CRAAAP, he's got a BANNED high capacity magazine...those will kill everything...

Firefly
03-25-17, 18:06
1. Pizzerias aren't exactly big money hits
2. FWIW the hood was adherent to the Gun Free Zone, not the Magazine Free Zone
3. Would it have made anyone feel better if he showed up Heat-style with a jumpsuit, hockey mask, and a FN FAL? Or his face painted white, wearing all black and dual wielding 1911s like Dead Presidents?

platoonDaddy
03-25-17, 19:35
Give him credit for having the presence of mind to retrieve the two rounds off the floor so he could rob a couple more stores on the way home.

Bulletdog
03-26-17, 01:08
Man I wish there was video.

The image of this going down in my mind is literally making me laugh out loud.

SteyrAUG
03-26-17, 02:05
1. Pizzerias aren't exactly big money hits
2. FWIW the hood was adherent to the Gun Free Zone, not the Magazine Free Zone
3. Would it have made anyone feel better if he showed up Heat-style with a jumpsuit, hockey mask, and a FN FAL? Or his face painted white, wearing all black and dual wielding 1911s like Dead Presidents?

I always prefer incompetent criminals. I just wonder if he held it like a pistol grip with rounds facing forward towards his intended victims.

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-17, 04:52
This story reminded me of the one a couple of years ago in CA where a thug robbed a fast food joint with a handgun without a magazine and the slide was locked back. :lol:

JC5188
03-26-17, 06:39
"Slapped the magazine" and two rounds came out?

Wonder what brand of mag?

Sounds like a legit YouTube torture test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk