PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-17, 04:25
15 People Shot, One Dead at ‘Horrific’ Cincinnati Nightclub Shooting: Police

One person has been killed and at least fourteen others shot at the Cameo Nightclub in Cincinnati according to local police.

Pet. Sgt. Eric Franz of Cincinnati Police told NBC News "At least 14 people have been shot, 1 of them has succumbed to their injuries."

"They have been transported to four local hospitals. Nothing to add at this point about circumstances of shooting. There are multiple witnesses to interview."

Kelly Martin of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center confirmed to NBC News that their hospital received 8 patients from the incident.

She would not say if they were gunshot victims and was unable to comment if the hospital expects to receive more victims.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/least-14-people-shot-cincinnati-nightclub-one-dead-n738621

C-grunt
03-26-17, 04:40
Terror attack or gang fighting?

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-17, 04:49
Terror attack or gang fighting?

The story is developing. No information has been released about the shooter(s).

Sources stating that hundreds were at the club and most scattered to the winds after the shooting so it's nightmare to get witness statements at this time.

Moose-Knuckle
03-26-17, 06:02
One confirmed shooter via CPD Twitter feed, no motive mentioned and no suspect description given at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hplv2-4kFtE

Averageman
03-26-17, 06:51
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cincinnati-nightclub-shooting-dead-gunman-opens-fire-revellers-cameo-club-a7650436.html
On its Facebook page, the club describes its Saturday night event as a "grown and sexy night" for people aged over 21.

Mr Neudigate also said that his department was "aware" that the club had faced "challenges" in the past.

Cincinnati Police Sergeant Eric Franz told CNN that the club hires police for extra security, with two officers at the entrance and two in the car park.

I'm guessing someone wasn't feeling so sexy and the grown turned in to a groan?

GH41
03-26-17, 07:21
The story is developing. No information has been released about the shooter(s).

Sources stating that hundreds were at the club and most scattered to the winds after the shooting so it's nightmare to get witness statements at this time.

My bet is they will have no witnesses.

MegademiC
03-26-17, 07:29
Obviously right-wing terror.

Assult weapon.

Sensei
03-26-17, 07:31
Cincinnati huh? Keep in mind this guy was shot and killed by bystanders when he got out of his car to check on a kid who he accidentally hit when the kid ran out in the road.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/25/ohio-police-driver-shot-killed-after-hitting-boy-4.html

Welcome to the jungle.

Sensei
03-26-17, 07:45
They just released security cam photo of the suspected shooter...

Circle_10
03-26-17, 08:12
I'm guessing someone wasn't feeling so sexy and the grown turned in to a groan?[/B]

Damn dude...as if one tragedy weren't enough, you have to go and make this pun...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1kqBp9Fie8E

Mjolnir
03-26-17, 09:56
When you go into a segment of a sub-culture and realize that a large percentage of that sub-culture embrace aspects of violence you stay the Hades away.

Nightclubs are notorious havens for rap video wannabes. Decent Blacks don't go there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firefly
03-26-17, 10:49
Hood drama bullshit

Literally nothing to see or care about.

Once I saw "Grown and Sexy Night", I stopped caring.

Yaaaaawn

RetroRevolver77
03-26-17, 11:23
The violence used to be concentrated to the downtown area and just to the west of the city in an area within the "Over the Rhine" neighborhood. The city got some bright idea about twenty years back to "revitalize" the downtown area and so they bought up all the section eight housing and rehabbed it then sold those as high end condominiums. Meanwhile they moved the section 8 people farther outside the inner city spreading the violence around to formerly decent neighborhoods. That shooting took place in a formerly decent area just south of a small executive airport and golf course.

7n6

Buckaroo
03-26-17, 12:02
My lovely wife is in Cincinnati at least once a month to spend time in her home office. When she started they advised her to never stay after dark or walk alone in the surrounding areas. Office is just north of downtown. She stays on the KY side of the river. Never has had any problems but a coworker's grandson was shot last year not all that far from the office. The company is moving to a new location but I have not heard exactly where.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Buckaroo
03-26-17, 12:31
According to CNN
"To get in, clubgoers had been searched with an electronic wand to detect hidden weapons."

GH41
03-26-17, 13:15
According to CNN
"To get in, clubgoers had been searched with an electronic wand to detect hidden weapons."

That's been going on a long time. I used to hustle pool in the brother's clubs 30 years ago. They patted you down at the door. Right by the check your weapons sign. That didn't make the parking lot any safer!

cbx
03-26-17, 23:46
Based on the 3 days I have spent in Cincinatti in my life, I am going to say that place is a real shithole. It is thug and Hood life everywhere in that damn place. I thought it was worse than some of the shitholes that I've been in in California.

We were there in college. I'm glad my main man was there with us. It was only his mouth that got us out of that ****ing mess. For sure no go anywhere near downtown after Dark. Probably many other places in that town as well.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-27-17, 00:41
Don't ever be talked into eating the 'chili', it's a trick. Montgomery Inn Ribs and Graeters Ice cream are the real deal. Cincinnati is nice, and by Cincinnati I mean West Chester and Liberty Township.

C-grunt
03-27-17, 03:19
They just released security cam photo of the suspected shooter...

Was everyone shot in the head?

TacticalSledgehammer
03-27-17, 04:40
I only go down town for work and/or special events. No other reason. Most of the working class and decent folk moved to the out skirts. I am in West Chester actually. It's pretty conservative up here and our big crime mainly comes from Cincinnati via I-75.

This shooting happened at a thug bar where they do thug things.

Moose-Knuckle
03-27-17, 04:45
I only go down town for work and/or special events. No other reason. Most of the working class and decent folk moved to the out skirts. I am in West Chester actually. It's pretty conservative up here and our big crime mainly comes from Cincinnati via I-75.

As it is with most metropolitan areas in the country.

This shooting happened at a thug bar where they do thug things.

Yeah I'm not getting the derka derka vibe from this one, just business as usual.

TAZ
03-27-17, 09:08
Kinds getting a dindu nuffin vibe instead of an aloha snack bar one.

Either way it sucks.

WillBrink
03-27-17, 09:16
Kinds getting a dindu nuffin vibe instead of an aloha snack bar one.

Either way it sucks.

If the former, there will be no witnesses as in "didn't see nuffin." If the latter, there will be plenty of witnesses.

Averageman
03-27-17, 12:18
I go out to eat, I go to the movies, occasionally I go shopping, I do not however go sit someplace dark with people I don't know and drink.
Back when the drinking age was 18, I learned some valuable lessons. Take a group of reasonably responsible adults and add alcohol, eventually dumbassery happens. Sometimes that will have a bit of fists, pool cue or gunplay involved. I don't find it worth it.
It doesn't matter where you go, that foolishness follows in those places, it just happens near the hood or the trailer park at a higher rate of speed.

Sam
03-27-17, 12:20
., I learned some valuable lessons. Take a group of reasonably responsible adults and add alcohol, eventually dumbassery happens. .

+1000.

ramairthree
03-27-17, 15:52
I suspect the only Muslims there were adult converts to Islam after a stint served for their last felony.